SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:32 am

Georgia teary already

I think her tears show she doesn't want to hurt someone

If she has tears in PIs that may have been filmed later it could be that she eliminated them

She seems to be starting to really struggle with this aspect of the show
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LovingLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:33 am

in_denial wrote:
LovingLove wrote:Interesting Matty said the people who have developed the strongest feelings for G are himself, Jake and Cam.

Very. Why isn't Lee included in this list?

Makes me wonder what the guys see that we don't?? Clancy and Jake have both said in IVs that they think Lee isn't acting 100% genuine, and now Matty (who seems to be mates with everyone) hasn't included him in his list.

And why would producers show that if Lee is F1?
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:33 am

Georgia says it's time for her to stop thinking with her head and follow her heart

That's pretty crazy since Lee sang the same thing in his song

They really are mirrors of each other
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:36 am

LovingLove wrote:Interesting Matty said the people who have developed the strongest feelings for G are himself, Jake and Cam.
Ooh I missed that! It could be how reserved he is like he said and opening up to Georgia on his date

I think if he never told them things they could see him as not as invested

Interesting though to show that in the edit as it could paint doubt about Lee for him as F1

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:36 am

see2love wrote:https://t.co/ZVSwudcY2X

I have to admit - Courtney can sing!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:36 am

On a side note. Not loving that dress she had on nor the Rose embroidered leather jacket for the GD. Can they get another stylist next season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:37 am

LovingLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:

Makes me wonder what the guys see that we don't?? Clancy and Jake have both said in IVs that they think Lee isn't acting 100% genuine, and now Matty (who seems to be mates with everyone) hasn't included him in his list.

I don't think that Lee and Matty are amazing friends. It might be the age difference. I did notice that when they were all on group dates Matty, jake and cam always choose to be on a team together and Lee and Courtney were on the opposite team. They might be friendly in the house but not super matey matey.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:37 am

Interesting that Osher is talking about love blossoming if given the right opportunity - camera on Matty.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:38 am

OMG the song is awesome

Can listen here https://twitter.com/BacheloretteAU/status/788669138797375488

Pic with lee in the middle and guys on the other side
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:39 am

Lee gets called first
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:39 am

Katiebelle wrote:
LovingLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:

I don't think that Lee and Matty are amazing friends. It might be the age difference. I did notice that when they were all on group dates Matty, jake and cam always choose to be on a team together and Lee and Courtney were on the opposite team. They might be friendly in the house but not super matey matey.

Yeap! And Clancy even said Jake, clancy, Matty J and Sam were a clique in the house.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:39 am

laugh out loud

Osher is so serious and the music is full on

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony