SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 74 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by 4health Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The HTD preview is very deceptive because they have Cam in the cover and in the preview but he is F5 so not HTD.

Out of them all, Lee doesn't get a VO and doesn't get a PI from Georgia and both Jake and Matty shown kissing Georgia with Georgia talking about falling in love with Courtney.

Going by all that, it seems like TPTB are wanting to misdirect, imo.

@AllAboutLove it is my opinion that the whole media etc. is a total misdirect.  Two things in that HTD Week preview:

#1 - It starts out with Georgia saying she isn't ready to say goodbye to any of these men (not word for word) IMO she just might not say goodbye after HTD? No RC her dress is green in this in this PI.....the F5 to F4 and saying goodbye to Cameron her dress is red.

#2 - When Lee is being highlighted you see him with candy & flowers which IMO is him walking in to Georgia's parents/family not his own HTD?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:48 am

@4Health IA that it is a lot of misdirect. I will have to watch the HTD preview again with Lee and the flowers since it could be MTP. Interesting if so... then again, it could be he is just holding those things for his own mom/nana?

What interested me most in the preview and season preview is that Lee's s/caps are not as intimate (no kissing) shown... Matty's on the other hand are. If Matty is F1 it could be they are highlighting the more intimate stuff like they did with Alex?

Then again, Nikki had quite a bit too. Also, it is suspect to me that they are hiding things with Lee in that HTD preview and making it not look he is such a frontrunner when compared to the other guys' little montage (just Lee and G cracking jokes). Seems like misdirect/doubt being planted and not sure how that adds up to making Lee a viable F1 but F2 (F2 are usually seen as more confident and Lee is not).

Looking forward to seeing Lee's 2nd SD and what the progression of his storyline will be because it's the most interesting one to me atm. His storyline almost reminds me of Sam Frost's on Blake's season... or rather, how he is during the process.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@4Health IA that it is a lot of misdirect. I will have to watch the HTD preview again with Lee and the flowers since it could be MTP. Interesting if so... then again, it could be he is just holding those things for his own mom/nana?

What interested me most in the preview and season preview is that Lee's s/caps are not as intimate (no kissing) shown... Matty's on the other hand are. If Matty is F1 it could be they are highlighting the more intimate stuff like they did with Alex?

Then again, Nikki had quite a bit too. Also, it is suspect to me that they are hiding things with Lee in that HTD preview and making it not look he is such a frontrunner when compared to the other guys' little montage (just Lee and G cracking jokes). Seems like misdirect/doubt being planted and not sure how that adds up to making Lee a viable F1 but F2 (F2 are usually seen as more confident and Lee is not).

Looking forward to seeing Lee's 2nd SD and what the progression of his storyline will be because it's the most interesting one to me atm. His storyline almost reminds me of Sam Frost's on Blake's season... or rather, how he is during the process.

@AllAboutLove I see your thoughts and understand.  I don't really have a horse in the race.   I have to say I am stuck in the misdirect corner and something smells fishy to me. I don't think we have the full story at all. Too many other things in the media, interviews etc. that IMO really doesn't match things very well. After this week I hope I see a true love story beginning for me to be on board anyone's train. Lee is my personal taste (very good looking hence Bachelor Season 5) he has been shown less time with Georgia like Jake has, so this week will possible help what others think as him being F1.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@4Health IA that it is a lot of misdirect. I will have to watch the HTD preview again with Lee and the flowers since it could be MTP. Interesting if so... then again, it could be he is just holding those things for his own mom/nana?

Looks like Lee is carrying 2 coffees with the flowers, so has to be the start of his home town date I would think.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:48 am

Hes wearing a coat. It was definitely HTD. Singapore is way too hot to wear anything more than a single layer.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:12 am

Lee is such a Melbourne boy with 2 coffees cantstopl
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:46 am

Sundy wrote:Lee is such a Melbourne boy with 2 coffees cantstopl
I kind of love it giggling

@Sundy, if you could, please share the details on the differences regarding the types of men depending on geographical location. Many sleuthers not in Australia so would love some more insight bestbud!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:03 am

^ I will try but my northern cousins might not agree Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 3806527698

Melbourne is known for its food and cafe culture our men probably fit this bill. We are the second biggest city (Sydney biggest) our men are probably like Lee and we own the Hemsworths.
I will let someone else describe the other states. I don't want to get myself in trouble. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 3806527698
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:44 am

Haha @Sundy I'll give you the coffee but we in Sydney eat our avocado toast with a gorgeous beach view and claim Hugh Jackman all the way Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f602 Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f606 Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f60b
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:50 am

Sundy wrote:^ I will try but my northern cousins might not agree Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 3806527698

Melbourne is known for its food and cafe culture our men probably fit this bill. We are the second biggest city (Sydney biggest) our men are probably like Lee and we own the Hemsworths.
I will let someone else describe the other states. I don't want to get myself in trouble. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 3806527698

Being from Melbourne I agree with this! And of course, I mean...the Hemsworth brother. Must there be more said? Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 3806527698

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:53 am

Sundy wrote:^ I will try but my northern cousins might not agree Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 3806527698

Coffee is definitely a Melbourne thing. He is also well known around the traps and goes to high profile clubs and events too. The tradie tag is just that, he is far more old school "private school" boy with the people and places he hangs out at. Just a little fact I noticed going through Insta friends of friends. All I know is if he is F1, I'm heading to the Portsea Polo in January for a glimpse in person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:59 am

Fifty wrote:

Coffee is definitely a Melbourne thing.  He is also well known around the traps and goes to  high profile clubs and events too. The tradie tag is just that, he is far more old school "private school" boy with the people and places he hangs out at.   Just a little fact I noticed going through  Insta friends of friends.  All I know is if he is F1, I'm heading to the Portsea Polo in January for a glimpse in person.

Or The Emmerson. Definitely East of the Yarra.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 74 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony