SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 53 of 74 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 63 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by lrose Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:54 am

^ She had a clip in her hair holding it up.

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:55 am

nd4reality wrote:Was G hair up or down for Mattys hot tub date?

I think it was a pool not a tub and it was up in a clip.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:02 am

I'm watching on delay tonight, so am just up to Courtney's date, OMG, it is SO frustrating! He is so completely not into her in the slightest, please just leave! I would get more pleasure from banging my head on the wall repeatedly than watching anything else of Courtney! 

End rant, and bring on the RC, I haven't seen who goes yet.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:07 am

Sundy wrote:

Yep definitely a pool took a s/s but it's not uploading for me yet but will post in the s/cap thread

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:23 am

Thank goodness Courtney is gone! And surely after that departure we can't have the ghost of Courtney turning up in Singapore? It was seriously uncomfortable to watch, and then really bizarre to see Georgia in the limo, as if she was the one eliminated!

Matty's date was more like an F1 hometown I have to say, as some others have said previously, an over protective sibling, and doubt about where they're going to live, while Lee is the "easy, perfect" one, who already lives in Melbourne.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:33 am

her hair was up and she wasn't in red bathers... I think Lee's in the infinity pool in Singapore
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:35 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:

@LeapofFaith, @LovingLove and all other willing participants...
Ladies, this requires urgent investigation.  We must sleuth a list of sexy hot-tub dates in past seasons, which episode they were featured and whether the hot-tubee went on to be F1.  I know there was definitely a Jordan/JoJo hot tub in the woods situation.  
Who else?

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 3806527698 I think ur right well for the Bach au Alex and Richie had a chocolate hot tub bath? And snez and Sam had one but I believe they didn't air it? Hmmmm who else Suspect

Yes I think you're right.  That chocolate bath was certainly memorable (though not at all sexy IMO - ewww sticky).

Wasn't the finale of Ben F's (US) season in Switzerland and he hot tubbed with like 3 girls in the one weekend?  Also I think I remember a hubbub about whether Jillian H shagged Jason M in a tub back in their season.

EDIT:  Just did a Google Images search for 'Bachelor Hot Tub'.  So much tubbing!   :cantstoupl:
It could take some time to research and deduce a pattern... :detective

Sam F and Michael on their FD in NZ

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:51 am

I have watched all the dates except Courtney's and I am now more than convinced after HTDs that Lee is F1. Absolutely!

I watched Georgia the whole time as I have other Leads instead of the contestants or family members. She was very very defensive when Matty's sister voiced her concerns. Her shoulders were rigid.

With Jake, I believe he would have gone at F4 if Courtney hadnt pulled an Olena. For someone she has she has good chemistry with for her to not even lean in when he pulled the smooth "behind her back" move was pretty telling. I am afraid Jake has fallen behind. Georgia liked his family and his mum is lovely. This home visit actually endeared me to Jake more.

Now with Lee
There is just an ease and it is so natural with them. Everything just flows.
The fact that she was as nervous as the first day speaks volume.
When Lee's mum brought up the other guys and Lee getting hurt, Georgia wasnt defensive like she had been on Matty's and Jakes's dates. Nope. She actually leaned into Lee's mum and talked it out so much that his mum felt really comfortable.
She explained rather than be defensive almost trying to make the mum understand. I have seen many many Leads do this during HTDs. Sam W, Frosty, Tim R, and the American Leads as well.

Where does Lee stand out? her response reminded me of Ben H to Lauren's parents, the indescribable. It is indescribable because she cant tell the whole story right there and then. She didnt say the same things she has mastered saying about the other guys"He makes me feel special"

MHO

Back to top Go down

Post by niqa86 Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:41 am

i've just finished rewatching the ep and the previews for next wednesday, and what i've noticed is that the VO says '[...] each has their final chance to win Georgia's heart, before a heartbreaking decision [...]'. now there's been sleuthing that potentially Georgia doesn't eliminate anyone and takes all 3 guys to Singapore, right? but would that be a 'heartbreaking decision' ? would they use that wording if that was the case? bc what's heartbreaking about it, tough, surprising, shocking even, but heartbreaking? idk just something that caught my attention.

also, btw Courtney, i honestly don't get the hate. he's been honest and true to himself the whole time. i actually really liked how he handled the whole situation and during their conversations it was actually Georgia who was off putting to me being slightly aggressive and defensive. maybe that steamed from the fact that i feel like she really wanted him to be the one, so she was frustrated, but still, she was a bit too harsh on him imo.

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:57 am

Sundy wrote:

Waiting for SCs but did you notice any braids ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:06 am

LovingLove wrote:
see2love wrote:I think otherwise. I think she says what she means. Every Lead has at least talked about liking the F1.

Not sure about Jake because I don't watch his dates as closely, but she's definitely talked about liking Matty. In their last SD she got emotional talking about the overwhelming move away from just friendship and happiness to romance.
Hilarious@LovingLove  I don't watch what I'm not interested in either rofl
Then I wonder how the real F1 passed by my nose!
But really, I think this is hard to call from HTD because each visit has good signs and ominous signs.
Between Matty and lee anyway.
Jake is not the one. For some reason we've known that's where we can cut corners.
IM half informed O. giggling

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:21 am

niqa86 wrote:i've just finished rewatching the ep and the previews for next wednesday, and what i've noticed is that the VO says '[...] each has their final chance to win Georgia's heart, before a heartbreaking decision [...]'. now there's been sleuthing that potentially  Georgia doesn't eliminate anyone and takes all 3 guys to Singapore, right? but would that be a 'heartbreaking decision' ? would they use that wording if that was the case? bc what's heartbreaking about it, tough, surprising, shocking even, but heartbreaking? idk just something that caught my attention.

also, btw Courtney, i honestly don't get the hate. he's been honest and true to himself the whole time. i actually really liked how he handled the whole situation and during their conversations it was actually Georgia who was off putting to me being slightly aggressive and defensive. maybe that steamed from the fact that i feel like she really wanted him to be the one, so she was frustrated, but still, she was a bit too harsh on him imo.

I agree, I don't get the SM hate for Courtney. Its odd to me that because he did not fall he is not a valid contestant on this show.

Besides these leads have a huge ego and IMO its her ego that bruised more than anything else.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 74 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 63 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony