SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 74 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:24 am

I think my gripe about Courtney is that he wants more time yet he gave time away to his mates. If he was that interested he would have taken the time for himself somto coast along and then talk about not enough time at the end is iffy imo.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:29 am

see2love wrote:I think my gripe about Courtney is that he wants more time yet he gave time away to his mates. If he was that interested he would have taken the time for himself somto coast along and then talk about not enough time at the end is iffy imo.

100% of why I was so confused while watching - he voluntarily gave up time with her. why are you complaining about it later...?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:42 pm

Georgia spent too much of this season chasing Court. I'm glad she woke up. What's with the sister saying they only had a friendship connection? She could sense it too? That was weird.

I loved the other HTDs. Matty's sister slayed. Jake and Lee's family's were lovely.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:00 pm

Did they show any evening portion for Lees FD ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:Did they show any evening portion for Lees FD ?

Yeah they showed at least 2 SC for each person Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Interesting hometowns. I am glad Courtney was true to himself as I think if he had given Georgia even a small bone, she would have taken it. He did them both a huge favor. I was very touched by Georgia's tears as she really liked Court. His family really nailed his dilemma - he's a thinker (a la Nick Viall) and that is not a good thing on this show!

A bit torn as to who is going to be F1. Lee really had a perfect HT date and his grandmother couldn't be any cuter! Lee was so thoughtful and considerate and Georgia smiled more on his date than any other. That could point to F1. But usually there is an obstacle for the F1 to overcome and we certainly saw that with Matty's date - whether he would move to Melbourne and if he would be happy delaying having children. I saw forshadowing at the end when Matty said dump me now or take me to F1 and that could go either way. As much as I love Mattty, I think Georgia really loves Lee.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:45 pm

see2love wrote:Has Georgia actually talked about liking Matty or Jake? I know she goes on about what they say how they make her feel and she can see herself with them both.
But we have actually heard her say she likes Lee and Courtney very much and worries about her feelings being reciprocated. She also tends to say how she feels about Lee as opposed to echoing what Lee has said about her

I watched the episode and unlike most of you here I have not watched the previous seasons...other than a bit of Richie's. As a result, I have nothing to compare to...other than the US versions, but the mentality for the shows is so different that it doesn't really count for me. I tend to agree with see2love above. My take on things:

Matty -- Nice date. Nice family. They grilled Georgia a lot, but overall, they were pretty reasonable. Georgia while lovely as usual, seemed a little stiff to me. She is still talking about wanting to see if the spark on their 2nd date wasn't a fluke...not a good sign. She did a lot of what I call Bachelor speak on this date...canned prepared answers when the family was grilling her. To me she never really answered why Matty is different than the other guys left. She likes him. It will be hard to dump him, but dump him she will. He is friend zoned.

Jake -- Nice date. Nice family. They also grilled Georgia, but again, very reasonable in their questions and concerns. Again, I found Georgia stiff when answering their questions and again, gave the standard, canned responses...more Bachelor speak. Here too, she never really answered why Jake was different than the other guys. She likes him too. I don't think he will be as hard to dump as Matty since I don't think he is quite as invested. More of a physical connection to him vs. the emotional one with Matty.

Lee -- Nice date. Nice family. Again Georgia was grilled, but much more gently and again, very reasonably. This is the date that she looked the most relaxed on and answered the most genuinely. She actually explained why Lee was different than the other guys and didn't just use the standard "he makes me feel special" that she did with the first two. This was also the date where she was concerned that she might blow it with the families and the one where she was shown asking questions about the guy. She was also kind of thrown and upset that she was not Lee's usual type. Really not a lot of concern from this date and solidified his F1 standing for me.

Courtney -- Courtney, Courtney, Courtney. This was just a mess all around. This I think was the guy who was in the running for F2 from the beginning but he was just not ready for a new relationship or this show. Georgia kept trying to fit this square peg into a round hole, but we all knew it wasn't going to work. Classic case of "He is just not that into you" and she finally admitted defeat. She asked similar questions of his family that we saw with Lee's folks, but she didn't seem as concerned about the answers because she knew it just wasn't going to work. I sincerely believe if he had been different, it could have been a horse race between him and Lee. I see shades of Brooks and Des in this relationship, with Lee as Chris. Hopefully it has a similar ending.

One final thought. Being used to the US version of the show, I just want to say how nice it was to see HTDs with normal families. No weirdos. No weird hobbies. No nasty, aggressive family members. Nobody playing up to the cameras. Just genuinely nice folks concerned about their family members and asking reasonable questions, in a reasonable way. I also really enjoyed that they didn't just talk surface stuff, but seemed to go more in depth about some of the issues they are likely to face. There seems to be more depth in the Aussie version of the show and not one jump and straddle in sight!!! A miracle.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:21 pm

I'm so confused.

Matty J: His sister was tough, but honest. There is no conflict there...though TPTB would like us to think there is. His sister said she wants Matty to be happy & if that means moving to be with Georgia, she's happy for him. Find it really interesting that it's Matty J, not Lee who seems to be ready for kids soon.

After that HTD I was still totally on the Lee train.

Lee: Love him. Love his family. Georgia telling Lee's mom that what she feels for him (or was it what they feel for each other?) as 'indescribable'. His mom saying how happy Lee is. Loved it.

Then...then came Georgia talking about how she has 3 great guys in Jake, Lee and Matty J, was saying in VO "I know a life with one of them will make me extremely happy" - the date shown was Georgia & Matty on the '40s date. So...

Is that just the editors pushing Matty? Making him seem the obvious F1, only for Lee to come along and steal Georgia's heart? OR is Matty her F1?

So confused!!

ETA: Georgia saying she was concerned about the 8yr age difference between her & Lee? All that came to my mind was Ashley & JP.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:37 am

I also reacted on how much they showed her and Matty while saying that. I went back and looked at how long every guy was shown and the other two went by really fast. Its obvious to me they have been trying to sell us Matty for a long time now, thats usually more bachelor than F1 IMO… Would be nice to see a love story in our face for once though.

Could it be that G was demanding to show more of her and F1`s love story so that they would avoid what happened to Richie and Alex? Would she have that much power?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:51 am

Did anyone else pick up on Matty saying "I cannot fault her" about Georgia. Does it sound the same as when he says it at the end of the first episode promo? I know "her", is changed to "you" in the latter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:19 am

Lee didn't get any private time with his mum did he? Has that ever happened before? And with who?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:22 am

Sundy wrote:Lee didn't get any private time with his mum did he?  Has that ever happened before? And with who?

Nope - pretty sure only Matty spoke to a family member at hometowns...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 74 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony