SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:40 am

It's not really a confirmation though is it. It's very carefully worded. He could be stoked about anything really. JMO. Although I'm hoping it's true.

This suspense is killing me!!!

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:36 am

Yay!!! I hope it really is Matty!!!
He's soooo different than the past 4 leads, I'm excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:55 am

IMO, Matty is definitely the next lead. I am no fan of his but I've had no doubt it would be him. Not the first time I will sleuth for sleuthing rather than the lead.

Now if I can only figure out what his script tattoos on the front of his ankles are -- they drive me nuts! (as do his thigh tattoos). Petty, I know, but Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4103285151
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:58 am

Who is this mystery woman of Matty's? Haven't seen any photos...

Excited if he is the new Bach though. He would be interesting to watch, unlike a certain recent Bach cantstopl

All JMO.

Last edited by bachfan05 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:03 am

I trust your sleuthing skills! Now the question is when do they inform us who it is?

Cam and Jake seem to both be doing Valentine's Day promo type events which makes me also sure Matty is the new Bach because surely he would have done something similar if he wasn't?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:08 am

I would expect an official announcement soon. Hopefully before filming starts (end of this month).

I think Jake and Cam both got consolation opportunities and Cam especially talking to TV Week Mag (which is more official with the show and stated Richie would be the Bach last year) I think it's all just preparing for the official announcement.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:12 am

Yes I think it's PR to the max. More publicity on Mamamia

http://www.mamamia.com.au/matty-j-bachelor-2017/

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:44 am

Looking forward to some sleuthing again, it's been a while! I have some fond memories of the Bali boat last year Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698 

They announced on my birthday last year, so I remember the date, but possibly only announced then because Michael had already spoiled it, so maybe they would try to keep it under wraps for longer? Good luck with that though, DM will be on the case and hot on Matty's heels.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:25 pm

@Dirty Street Pie welcome back! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Jay commented on Cams Insta about oralbsponsorship. Thought that was interesting

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:28 pm

Well im excited for bach au to get started! as ive been a bit down with bach us this season sux being spoilled.... i read this article about matty j being next bach and now im getting antsy again cheerleader

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/matty-johnson-tipped-to-be-the-2017-bachelor-34067
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:34 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Looking forward to some sleuthing again, it's been a while! I have some fond memories of the Bali boat last year Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698 

They announced on my birthday last year, so I remember the date, but possibly only announced then because Michael had already spoiled it, so maybe they would try to keep it under wraps for longer? Good luck with that though, DM will be on the case and hot on Matty's heels.

It's going to be so great to sleuth again! As much as there may be fans or non fans of any lead, it's the sleuthing with everyone that I love and enjoy so much! Can't wait to sleuth with everyone yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses