SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat May 27, 2017 11:52 pm

Is any one watching if any of the girls are actively posting on SM since filming ended? I figure the F2 girls will be quiet for a while similar to past seasons.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat May 27, 2017 11:52 pm

bachfan05 wrote:I think this highlights why I am very reluctant to believe ANY of the previous reports/articles of Matty J being unhappy with contestants etc. Such credibility - not!

JMO.

QUICK! Make up a post about your husband being a body language expert and say he's analysed the photographs and is convinced Matty is actually deliriously happy and the way he's scratching his ring finger in one of the boxing group date shots is a sure sign he's imagining wearing a wedding ring and that hubby's now 100% sure the show will be a ratings hit.

Then they'll print that and... oh wait... probably shouldn't have said that out loud. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 11:54 pm

Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:I think this highlights why I am very reluctant to believe ANY of the previous reports/articles of Matty J being unhappy with contestants etc. Such credibility - not!

JMO.

QUICK!  Make up a post about your husband being a body language expert and say he's analysed the photographs and is convinced Matty is actually deliriously happy and the way he's scratching his ring finger in one of the boxing group date shots is a sure sign he's imagining wearing a wedding ring and that hubby's now 100% sure the show will be a ratings hit.  

Then they'll print that and... oh wait... probably shouldn't have said that out loud. cantstopl

Actually, time for me to 'fess up...I knew where to find the finale resort cause I am the F1! Yes, you heard it here first...and I am deliriously happy with my new man.

rofl

Relax everyone - just kidding.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 27, 2017 11:57 pm

WOW well done guys that's awesome sleuthing!!! clapping! so can't wait for this season to start already! Is it still scheduled to begin after Masterchef?? Hopefully matty j has found love and I see a love story this year and not the debacle I watched last yr with Richie :gotcha:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 28, 2017 12:02 am

mercieme wrote:Is any one watching if any of the girls are actively posting on SM since filming ended? I figure the F2 girls will be quiet for a while similar to past seasons.

I'm not very good with the SM stuff but there have been some posts on some of the individual girls' pages so yes I think people are keeping an eye on it.

A lot of them seemed to be out quite early but others were off the grid just as long as Matty. Laura B had some pics posted on her business IG account but only started liking things a few days ago IIRC. Elise's Twitter was recently reactivated and her stats have changed but I'm not sure exactly when. Another one to watch IMO would be Pigtail Girl, if we actually knew her real name.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 28, 2017 12:04 am

LeapofFaith wrote:WOW well done guys that's awesome sleuthing!!! clapping! so can't wait for this season to start already! Is it still scheduled to begin after Masterchef?? Hopefully matty j has found love and I see a love story this year and not the debacle I watched last yr with Richie :gotcha:

Yes that's usually the case @LeapofFaith. Hurry up and get off our screens Matt Preston, we want to see another Matt, TYVM!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 28, 2017 12:04 am

When is Masterchef scheduled to be over? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 12:07 am

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:Is any one watching if any of the girls are actively posting on SM since filming ended? I figure the F2 girls will be quiet for a while similar to past seasons.

I'm not very good with the SM stuff but there have been some posts on some of the individual girls' pages so yes I think people are keeping an eye on it.  

A lot of them seemed to be out quite early but others were off the grid just as long as Matty.  Laura B had some pics posted on her business IG account but only started liking things a few days ago IIRC.  Elise's Twitter was recently reactivated and her stats have changed but I'm not sure exactly when.  Another one to watch IMO would be Pigtail Girl, if we actually knew her real name.

Time to start 'stalking' the girls social media! :detective

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 28, 2017 12:11 am

mercieme wrote:When is Masterchef scheduled to be over? Thanks.

I think near the end of July ...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 28, 2017 12:28 am

mercieme wrote:When is Masterchef scheduled to be over? Thanks.

Yes there are still over a dozen chefs toiling away so it's got to be another 6 weeks at least IMO.  

Here's something interesting though: I just went to the Sportsbet page to find the air date of the Masterchef finale (they take bets on how many viewers there will be... seriously, Australians will bet on anything...) which turned out to be a waste of time because they had the air date as 01/06 which is clearly wrong.  BUT, I noticed they are already taking bets for Matty's season.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 VgxjIBw

They have the air date of the final set as 01/09 which I'm sure is also wrong... But anyway, here's the MORE interesting bit:  

They are also taking bets on things like hair colour and home state of the winner.  See below for the odds.  This is very useful info IMO as Sportsbet have an uncanny knack of seeming to "know" who the winner is.  Last year Jake's odds were at 35:1 even when he looked like being a contender but Lee was always the odds on favourite.  I suspect they may have a mole on the show.

So, check out the screen caps below and draw your own conclusions.  From these odds it seems to me the winner is most likely to be a Brunette from NSW.  Eye spy with my little eye something beginning with Laura B.  Could be nothing of course but will be interesting to watch her odds when the girls are revealed.  I'm going to "bet" she's an odds-on favourite from the start. JMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 PLALdwe

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 YsOkoGc

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 HKpV1Hi

Source for all SCs: http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelor?LeftNav  Gamble Responsibly.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun May 28, 2017 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Source link)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 28, 2017 12:31 am

Thanks @Bobette....during Richie's season, Nikki was the favorite on Sports Bet to start out until it switched to Alex towards the end. I think they like to do a Red Herring upfront so as to reduce the pay out, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 28, 2017 12:36 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks @Bobette....during Richie's season, Nikki was the favorite on Sports Bet to start out until it switched to Alex towards the end. I think they like to do a Red Herring upfront so as to reduce the pay out, jmo.

Very interesting indeed @mercieme - that does make sense. I wonder who their red herring will be this year then? Sounds like an F2 kiss of death! Wish we didn't have so long to wait. We need an emoticon of someone drumming their fingers impatiently...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses