SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:50 pm

One thing I will kind of agree on at least tentatively is that while looks aren't everything, I don't see any real standouts yet from those spoiled for Matty's season and a lot left to be desired IMO. I thought the same for Richie's season as well but agree with the article when it comes to physical appearance about Olena being more of a standout. I think Sam Wood had more attractive contestants than both seasons so far and Matty's the least just based on what's spoiled so far. Again, looks aren't everything and shouldn't matter most at the end of the day so hopefully there's some great girls personality wise.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:17 pm

So I don't get how Matty was/is at fault.
He said he still has feeling for her MONTHS ago, and I think what he meant was "I still have feeling and it's still hurt" sort of thing. I saw a few TV interview he did, it was just normal F2 heartbroken speech and take time to move on stuff. It's very normal for a F2, I would not take away his feeling simply because the lead has chosen a fan favorite.

The lead and her final one may not think highly of the F2 **IMO**, but it doesn't mean the F2 won't hurt, whether it's true heartbroken or ego bruise. IMO.

Well, we just saw how that radio prank was twisted into a so-called scandal recently, I don't believe one bit of those article now. I think I could be "the source" now too.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:24 pm

Both the past Bette lead and her final one have both stated that they think highly of Matty and have only had positive things to say about him... so I don't see where the evidence for them not thinking highly of Matty is coming from?

My opinion of Matty is formed by my own observations and thoughts and not anyone else and as this is a discussion thread all opinions are welcome and are subjective.
It's just different strokes for different folks which is a good thing, IMO. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:07 pm

Yeah that woman's day article sounds suss to me. I have no doubt that Matty was hung up on Georgia and probably still cares about her but that article reads like something gossipy mags post about celebrities.
Daily Mail love to make up stories and I've been a foe of them for a long time after that article they posted about Georgias thunder thighs.
All JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:13 pm

Noooo Matty noooo! No matter what, no matter the girl, don't do it Matty. Don't even contemplate it!  affraid 

If this show goes back to proposals at FRC it's going to be like Blake 2.0 and a puppet lead all over again, IMO.  no no  

ETA: Had a horrible thought if Matty got paid more due to promising a proposal?! It doesn't state so but if so yikes!  hmmm

From OK magazine originally http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4294830/Bachelor-Matty-J-reveals-PROPOSE-finale.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:22 pm

My first thought when I saw the proposal article was, I bet they've released this to bring our focus back to Matty being a good guy after all those girls (and boys) called the radio with stories of sleeping with him. Even though the radio segment was a gag, it could have altered some people's perception of him. Especially the way it was reported, as though his ex lovers were speaking out rather than random people were calling up trying to be convincing. A quick story saying, 'if he finds the right girl he'd be ready to propose...' with a picture of his sister or nephew quickly brings audience perception back to 'family man Matty'.

Maybe, maybe not no idea
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:28 pm

The story of Matty even considering to propose I don't see going over well based on comments under numerous media outlets reporting this story and considering Blake and that he is the comparison to the words 'propose' and that Blake's season is the only Bachelor (male lead) season which ended up a bust and no doubt he was a puppet agreeing to even propose at all.

My favorite thing about this show is the lack of pressure put on the leads to propose.

It's much more normal paced to not have a proposal and exactly why I think it is more successful overall than the US version.  Add in that Matty just five months ago was dealing with heartbreak and saying he fell back in love with Georgia and now five months later is talking about a possible proposal it is nuts to me. Even without his heartbreak, just adding in the possibility even of bringing back proposals to the Aussie version and I see a big mess waiting to happen. hmmm

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:34 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4295038/Matty-J-COMPLAINS-Bachelor-casting.html

Similar article but with response from Channel 10 spokesperson.  
If spokesperson is speaking correctly, I imagine the Sandy/Leah connection is building already based on previous posts/pics.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:39 pm

I fully expect Channel 10 to state claims otherwise. They'd have to. They have a show to make.

After last year I don't trust Channel 10 when they say something is false or misleading since they said it was false when media reported the two guys as final 2 and in Singapore.

I recall even myself convinced for a moment that if there weren't only 2 guys or if Channel 10 was saying the reported final 2 guys were false then maybe Jake must be making an appearance or was in the final 2 due to Channel 10's absolute declaration that the media claims were false when the media reports were 100% true :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:15 am

This is so exciting! I can't wait to slueth this season as Matty was one of my favs from Georgia's season  Hugesmile

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:18 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:03 am

I work in PR, and let me just say that there is absolutely no way **IMO** that that article is legit, because nobody who is "close to the show" would ever leak negative info to a tabloid **IMO** They do not want their (allegedly) highest paid ever Bachelor to look like a shallow douche who only cares about looks and wishes he wasn't on their show. They wouldn't leak any info to a magazine as unreliable as Women's Day anyway, but if they were to ever give an "exclusive behind the scenes" spoiler it would be something like "The girls are all falling for Matty and he's so excited about them!" or something vague but positive like that. And it would've been to the Herald Sun or someone more reputable, not Women's Day. **IMO**

Also, Women's Day has been called out about creating fake news and fake sources before http://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/who-are-womans-day-fake-sources/news-story/d5e9fd42ba1344ba96f29421885d5d74 Unless there is a direct quote from somebody who can confirm that they actually did say that, it's almost definite **IMO** that they made it up. They are literally one of the least reliable tabloids in Australia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses