SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:19 am

Unless one knows for a fact that none of what is reported is true it is still speculation so please be sure to add IMO to posts that cannot be proven as fact.

Regarding the "source" being someone close to the show. To me that's just typical wording and has nothing to do with PR, IMO, as any source could be anyone but it doesn't mean there's not some truth in the claims.

With Matty, he has been someone who has given credence with his own wording to some of the claims and so to me, it could be nothing but using his own words against him as a lead as is often the case with media. They will build them up to tear them down. Richie is proof of that. I along with @Seabear and others long speculated that Matty would likely get the same treatment if not worse than Richie and to me it will be no surprise if it is all downhill from here. If there is even a smidgen of truth to the media claims time will reveal them as it always does.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:40 am

I am often sceptical of the media articles that come out on announcement of the Bachelor or Bachelorette. It wasn't that long ago that I was reading about what a callous, "man-eater" Georgia was, with claims that she had dumped her boyfriend to go on the show. I gave Georgia the benefit of the doubt and I am doing the same with Matty. IMO, that article up thread sounds very amateur! It's just saying what other people have voiced in various social media regarding the supposed quality of the contestants. I am not going to make any judgements about the women just yet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Noooo Matty noooo! No matter what, no matter the girl, don't do it Matty. Don't even contemplate it!  affraid 

If this show goes back to proposals at FRC it's going to be like Blake 2.0 and a puppet lead all over again, IMO.  no no  

ETA: Had a horrible thought if Matty got paid more due to promising a proposal?! It doesn't state so but if so yikes!  hmmm

From OK magazine originally http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4294830/Bachelor-Matty-J-reveals-PROPOSE-finale.html

I really hope that's not the reason why! I do recall Blake saying he got more money to propose. Aarggh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:48 am

IMO these articles are all nonsense. One day they say the girls aren't happy about the bachelor being Matty J, and there's a photo of them all looking tired on a bus. The next day they're all smiles on a photoshoot and apparently they're making him hot under the collar. Now apparently he's not happy with them, despite video emerging showing him having great chemistry with a girl on a motorbike.

It's all just headlines for clicks IMO.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:51 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:IMO these articles are all nonsense. One day they say the girls aren't happy about the bachelor being Matty J, and there's a photo of them all looking tired on a bus. The next day they're all smiles on a photoshoot and apparently they're making him hot under the collar. Now apparently he's not happy with them, despite video emerging showing him having great chemistry with a girl on a motorbike.

It's all just headlines for clicks IMO.

I agree, especially the part about Matty wanting to pursue Georgia now. giggling

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:52 am

bachfan05 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Noooo Matty noooo! No matter what, no matter the girl, don't do it Matty. Don't even contemplate it!  affraid 

If this show goes back to proposals at FRC it's going to be like Blake 2.0 and a puppet lead all over again, IMO.  no no  

ETA: Had a horrible thought if Matty got paid more due to promising a proposal?! It doesn't state so but if so yikes!  hmmm

From OK magazine originally http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4294830/Bachelor-Matty-J-reveals-PROPOSE-finale.html

I really hope that's not the reason why! I do recall Blake saying he got more money to propose. Aarggh!

That's exactly why it crossed my mind because Blake got paid more to propose and look what a mess that was hmmm

I really really hope that doesn't happen this season. I'd feel much better if Matty made it clear that he was not under any circumstances going to propose just as Sam Wood and Richie said from the getgo they weren't. If the lead wants to propose, do so outside of the bubble of this show and pressure and producers like Sam Wood, IMO, and when in real life. Way too much pressure to do so after a few dates (and they don't even get overnights on Aussie show so no off-camera time)!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:55 am

Yes @bachfan05 !! Where did that come from?! Talk about beating a dead horse deadhorse

I don't think he's mentioned her since November last year. It's especially funny knowing he's dated Nathalie Darcas (and probably others) since then. Pretty sure he's moved on. giggling
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:57 am

This was an interesting discussion with Georgia this morning on https://twitter.com/Studio10au/status/839606793739198464. She seems to have genuinely cared for Matty.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:39 am

I definitely agree with that. Georgia has said multiple times she cares for Matty as a person and I think that was evident with her and how she was as a lead and has had high praise for him.

Hopefully there will be some great women on Matty's season of Georgia's caliber yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:21 am

Thank you so much for posting Georgia's comments. When I saw she would be on S10 I was hoping she would chat about The Bach.

Everything below is JMO

Her interview confirms a few things for me. The first is that both she and Matty really did care for each other and she is genuinely happy for him. When I read her interview she did a few days back I guess I couldn't really grasp the context and I found it weird that she was protective. It now I get it. She didn't speak much of Matty post finale (obviously because of her Mum) but now it's great to hear her open up about him and his personality.

The second thing is that Georgia didn't really notice Matty initially as she mentioned on the show and in interviews. It was his personality that really got her on board. That makes me excited because I'm hoping that same personality that took him to F2 shines through and makes for a good season.

The third thing is that Georgia is clever and she was able to suds out pretty quickly who was and wasn't genuine. For me, that confirms that Matty is genuine in what he says and that is why she wants someone who is equally as genuine for him. I agree with Georgia and I want him to find someone like Georgia this season.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:08 pm

I really hope that there are some classy women there for Matty. So far, I am not confident going by the leaked photos. Hopefully it is a case of saving the best for last! JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:30 pm

bachfan05 wrote:I really hope that there are some classy women there for Matty. So far, I am not confident going by the leaked photos. Hopefully it is a case of saving the best for last! JMO.

I'm sure there will be some gorgeous girls in both looks and personality, as well as a few "villians" to round things out! I do remember thinking the same thing with Richie's girls last year, it's hard when you're mostly getting grainy papped shots at distance, or getting off bus photos to get a good idea of how they look.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses