SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hanate Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:41 am

Uh that's not Elise laugh out loud dailymail stuffed up

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:34 am

@Hanate Who is it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Hanate Who is it?

@GuardianAngel It could be this girl:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 E2yP8BM

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4292362/Mystery-Bachelor-contestants-pom-poms-ready.html

Full frontal of the girl in the DM article for comparison:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 BjyuMPt

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4446008/Matty-J-shares-kiss-Bachelor-cameramen-look-on.html

Photo of Elise for comparison:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 O7IXoQT

Source: http://wstale.com/celebrities/bachelors-matty-j-falling-hard-elise-stacy/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:00 pm

IDK hard to stay. No disrespect to the cheerleader, but her legs are thicker compared to the leg you can slightly see showing in the white pants. Compared to leather skirt girl, thigh looks the same? Plus cheerleaders waist appears to be thicker compared to the pic where Matty pics her up and cheerleader has much more thicker hair. I don't think it's cheerleader.

At first glance I thought it was Elise. Same forehead, the shape of her face, and her lips/eyebrows look the same. I think what's throwing it off is her hair. From straight to wavy, but it does look like Elise to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:40 pm

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Another date with Elise posted on DM:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4446008/Matty-J-shares-kiss-Bachelor-cameramen-look-on.html

Sorry can't post pics while driving

The pictures in that article are so awkward. It's like he is being directed: Stand there. Kiss her. Do this. Do that.

I don't see any interest...from either of them.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3f9b6010
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3f9b6110
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3f9b6011

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm

I really don't think that is Elise - I also think it's cheerleader girl. I think the Daily Mail have made a mistake. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:51 pm

Okay, so the article now refers to the woman as 'mystery brunette' in the heading, although she is referred to as the 'former hockeyroos star' in parts of the article. Looks like it has been edited to remove Elise's name but they haven't completetely proof-read it!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4446008/Matty-J-shares-kiss-Bachelor-cameramen-look-on.html

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:04 pm

Matty looks so awkward and going through the motions. I have yet to see one photo spoiled where he doesn't look like he's just going through the motions.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:06 pm

bachfan05 wrote:Okay, so the article now refers to the woman as 'mystery brunette' in the heading, although she is referred to as the 'former hockeyroos star' in parts of the article. Looks like it has been edited to remove Elise's name but they haven't completetely proof-read it!

LOL!  Maybe they should just email their articles to us first for editing & fact checking?  I'm actually a proofreader by trade and my rates are very reasonable... giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:08 pm

At least they are giving the forum credit now. It only took years to happen laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Matty looks so awkward and going through the motions. I have yet to see one photo spoiled where he doesn't look like he's just going through the motions.

Yes, he does look awkward. I am wondering, though, whether they have deliberately kept the shots of him with his favourite/s hidden? JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:10 pm

Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:Okay, so the article now refers to the woman as 'mystery brunette' in the heading, although she is referred to as the 'former hockeyroos star' in parts of the article. Looks like it has been edited to remove Elise's name but they haven't completetely proof-read it!

LOL!  Maybe they should just email their articles to us first for editing & fact checking?  I'm actually a proofreader by trade and my rates are very reasonable... giggling

Maybe they should! You would do a much better job IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses