SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat May 27, 2017 2:01 am

@pvpr I agree with your reasoning - it would be very odd for a girl who gets such Steamy 1 on 1 time to then get ousted early.

It could definitely be the blonde girl.  Hair colour/length are a close match IMO as are these "rear views" of overall body shape.

What does everyone else think?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 93cnVqt

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 8YFujXM

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 6:14 am

It could be her @bobette. I googled Leah and her hips look more curvy IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 27, 2017 6:54 am

bachfan05 wrote:It could be her @bobette. I googled Leah and her hips look more curvy IMO.

@bachfan05, @pvpr, See below for more pics of motorbike girl v blonde, peach coloured tank top on the boxing date girl (which is quite a mouthful) for comparison.  I tried to find ones from similar angles.  

IMO the body shape is a good match but I'm not 100% it's her.  Motorbike girl's hair looks thicker/curlier and also the eyebrows and forehead/hairline look different but it could just be the boofy hairstyle.

Hmmmm... I just don't know!  What do you think?  Would be weird for someone to get the one on one photoshoot and not be in the final 8 on the boxing date so based on that I'm inclined to think it is her.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 J9zlzYe

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 F4aBPer

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 0HcDwPD

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 P13GOLC

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 VLXvx4n

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 F1RmGpM

Source

ps Look at Elise doing a handstand on the far left of that bottom picture.  I love it that she's no princess (IMO!). Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698  

I wouldn't be surprised if Elise turns out to be a fan favourite - from the pics I've seen she's got that same tomboyish/down to earth vibe that Lily had on the last NZ season.  Potential F3 or even F2 IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 7:52 am

IA @Bobette I'm not entirely sure it's her either. IMO either it is her and it's just the lighting/hairstyle that's making her look different, or it's an unknown girl who wasn't on the boxing group date because she had the 1-on-1 that episode or who was an Emily-type diva who got eliminated around F10/F9 question I just don't see it being Leah because of when she was eliminated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 8:55 am

Now that I've seen more photos I think the two girls are different. Still not sure if motorbike girl is Leah...but the other blonde looks different to motorbike girl in the face even if it's a similar body type IMO. Hmm - confused now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 27, 2017 9:44 am

Yes, colour me confused too @bachfan05.  

I agree with @pvpr, if it's not the same girl she may not be in the boxing pics because she had a single date.  Just seems unlikely for her to be booted off so early after this saucy photoshoot.  Maybe she walked?  I dunno.  Hurry up July please.

ETA: The description on Matrix pictures reads: "Bachelor Matty J pictured on a group date with news season contestants which appeared to be a magazine photoshoot at a Hills District Mansion" and the motorbike shot is in the same series as Florence in her red bikini and the other girls in their cheerleader outfits.  

This might be a Woman's Day shoot for the start of season to introduce the girls?  If motorbike girl was picked by production to be in the more intimate one-on-one photo and not Matty himself it wouldn't seem quite so weird if she went early, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 27, 2017 11:17 am

Great sleuthing all! 

Just a friendly reminder, when trying to sleuth contestants please post in the Potential Contestants thread (or their individual thread if they have one) that way the discussion can be in the appropriate thread.

If there is something posted in a thread and one wants to respond but the topic more matches another thread (e.g. a pic of a groupdate but one wants to respond about who a contestant may be or discuss the filming schedule) then simply post that your reply will be/is in the appropriate thread and link to it if possible. 

Thank you in advance! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 27, 2017 11:38 pm

bachfan05 wrote:Oh my goodness! We are famous laugh out loud. Seriously, where's our employment contract? May as well be on the pay roll giggling

@bachfan05, did you get that pay cheque from Daily Mail yet?

"On Thursday, Matthew 'Matty J' Johnson arrived back home in Sydney after filming The Bachelor finale in a mystery overseas destination.
But while the identity of his chosen lady will not be confirmed for months, the location of the Final Rose Ceremony may have already been revealed.
It is being rumoured the last episode took place at the luxury Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa in southern Thailand."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4548882/Has-Bachelor-finale-destination-revealed.html

Seriously Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Bobette on Sat May 27, 2017 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 11:42 pm

Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:Oh my goodness! We are famous laugh out loud. Seriously, where's our employment contract? May as well be on the pay roll giggling

"On Thursday, Matthew 'Matty J' Johnson arrived back home in Sydney after filming The Bachelor finale in a mystery overseas destination.
But while the identity of his chosen lady will not be confirmed for months, the location of the Final Rose Ceremony may have already been revealed.
It is being rumoured the last episode took place at the luxury Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa in southern Thailand."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4548882/Has-Bachelor-finale-destination-revealed.html

Seriously Rolling Eyes

rofl

Where's my money? I'll laugh if it's not even where it took place!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 27, 2017 11:45 pm

bachfan05 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Seriously Rolling Eyes

rofl

Where's my money? I'll laugh if it's not even where it took place!

No I think you're spot on, IMO.  When do we start feeding them red herrings?  peace
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 11:48 pm

I think this highlights why I am very reluctant to believe ANY of the previous reports/articles of Matty J being unhappy with contestants etc. Such credibility - not!

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 11:51 pm

@bobette - you just gave away our master plan laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses