SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:15 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698 @Bobette I think those are great early picks! I can go with them too! Eh who cares if one is wrong. It will be fun either way seeing how the pre-sleuthing matches up to the show/edit and whether opinions change. Some of the most fun seasons for me have been when I had a certain opinion pre-season and then it changes during the season. I can see them hitting us one with one the potential "villains" in the next few pics. They always seem to do that pre-season. The Keira/Sam of the season giggling

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698 @Bobette I think those are great early picks! I can go with them too! Eh who cares if one is wrong. It will be fun either way seeing how the pre-sleuthing matches up to the show/edit and whether opinions change. Some of the most fun seasons for me have been when I had a certain opinion pre-season and then it changes during the season. I can see them hitting us one with one the potential "villains" in the next few pics. They always seem to do that pre-season. The Keira/Sam of the season giggling

Yep agreed - I am fully prepared to be wrong and also enjoy having my assumptions turned on their head.  Bring it on!

I'm guessing the next one will be: "The Hair Ruffler" cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:21 am

@Bobette Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698 yes to "the hair ruffler"...I can see it now... "She ruffles Matty's hair... will she also ruffle some feathers this season?" laugh out loud I guess if they don't post of Leah specifically like Tara then the first video/gif they have of Leah is pretty much their way of doing so already.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698 yes to "the hair ruffler"...I can see it now... "She ruffles Matty's hair... will she also ruffle some feathers this season?" laugh out loud I guess if they don't post of Leah specifically like Tara then the first video/gif they have of Leah is pretty much their way of doing so already.

AH HA HAA HAA that is too perfect!  If they don't use it, I wouldn't be surprised if Daily Mail steals it for a headline. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 2498057887

ETA: Oh right, I just saw the GIF of the ruffling.  In that case, next may be Elora.  Or Laura.  Or maybe even the elusive Elise.  Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:43 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698 yes to "the hair ruffler"...I can see it now... "She ruffles Matty's hair... will she also ruffle some feathers this season?" laugh out loud I guess if they don't post of Leah specifically like Tara then the first video/gif they have of Leah is pretty much their way of doing so already.

AH HA HAA HAA that is too perfect!  If they don't use it, I wouldn't be surprised if Daily Mail steals it for a headline. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 2498057887

ETA: Oh right, I just saw the GIF of the ruffling.  In that case, next may be Elora.  Or Laura.  Or maybe even the elusive Elise.  Praying

If Tara is a contender, my prediction is the next one to be revealed will be one of the joke contestants, whichever Disney princess/pony/mermaid loving one that they've dug up for this year. Followed by a villian, followed by a contender.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:55 am

You guys are funny giggling
I just checked the show's FB and IG pages and for Richie's season, of the 5 intro vids released only 2 were in the F4: Alex and Olena. The order of release were Olena, Meghan, Janey the girl with the Cinderella shoe entrance, Alex and Keira (cast as villain).

As poster DSP already indicated, all of Sam Wood's girls had some intro pics with just quotes. I wonder what the odds are that they will switch things up and release an intro vid for all 22 girls just to mix things up and mess with us laugh out loud I still think they will stick to just releasing intros for just a couple of the girls similar to Richie's season though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:12 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:

If Tara is a contender, my prediction is the next one to be revealed will be one of the joke contestants, whichever Disney princess/pony/mermaid loving one that they've dug up for this year. Followed by a villian, followed by a contender.

Yes but considering Tara is a Nanny and seems super-sweet, IMO they're going to contrast that with a bad girl or sexpot next, so I'm sticking with Elora or Leah.  

@Dirty Street Pie Do you remember how long there was between postings last year?  Might we get one girl per day, like a Digital Bachelorette Advent Calendar?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:25 am

Intro vids release dates for Richie's girls:
Olena - July 5
Megan - July 6
Janey - July 10
Alex - July 12
Keira - July 15

Richie's season preimiered on Weds, July 27th 2016
Source: TheBachelorAU FB page

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:26 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yes but considering Tara is a Nanny and seems super-sweet, IMO they're going to contrast that with a bad girl or sexpot next, so I'm sticking with Elora or Leah.  

@Dirty Street Pie Do you remember how long there was between postings last year?  Might we get one girl per day, like a Digital Bachelorette Advent Calendar?

LOL at Bachelorette Advent Calender Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698  Last year they posted 2 days in a row to begin with, then skipped a few days, then posted every 2 days, so no real pattern. Sams season they posted every day, so ended up posting 12 girls preseason.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:31 am

Thanks @Dirty Street Pie yes

Just for the fun of it I'm guessing Tara -- Elora -- Novelty Contestant -- Villain (Leah?) -- Laura

I am way more excited about this than a grown woman probably should be. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:38 am

There have been a couple of new ads on during Masterchef tonight, one is focussed on Tara, which is also now up on the Facebook page, showing her as a bit nervous, foot in mouth type. And the other with Ruffles (do we know who she is yet?) which I didn't realise was on until it was nearly finished, so didn't pay much attention.
I don't really know how to bring videos over, so if someone else could do that it would be great.

Edited to add, Ruffles is Leah, so maybe we will get an intro from her soon as well.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:05 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:There have been a couple of new ads on during Masterchef tonight, one is focussed on Tara, which is also now up on the Facebook page, showing her as a bit nervous, foot in mouth type. And the other with Ruffles (do we know who she is yet?) which I didn't realise was on until it was nearly finished, so didn't pay much attention.
I don't really know how to bring videos over, so if someone else could do that it would be great.

Edited to add, Ruffles is Leah, so maybe we will get an intro from her soon as well.

Damn I am stuck in the kitchen cooking my own dinner - not watching Masterchef!  I wonder if they will upload the ads to TenPlay later?  I'll have a go at bringing the vids over after we eat. yes

ps Ruffles is a great nickname for Leah.  I had a cat called Ruffles when I was 10 laugh out loud

ETA:  The vid.  Will copy to Tara's thread also.  I agree with Matty - she's awesome!  I love a good case of foot in mouth.  And the amazing frock is actually a jumpsuit - no wonder she took it home with her!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses