SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:19 pm

giggling the stylist is already liked a pic of Laura. I mean every year she does and also posts about F1 so just one more clue if she posts about Laura (although if she sees this post she may try to be tricky like she tried to be last year for G's season when we'd post on here). Will have to see but it won't surprise me if Laura is F1. So many clues already and the season hasn't even aired yet laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:giggling the stylist is already liked a pic of Laura. I mean every year she does and also posts about F1 so just one more clue if she posts about Laura (although if she sees this post she may try to be tricky like she tried to be last year for G's season when we'd post on here). Will have to see but it won't surprise me if Laura is F1. So many clues already and the season hasn't even aired yet laugh out loud

It's never been anyone other than Laura for F1 IMO; to me their date photos all those months ago were the only ones he looked genuinely happy. I would be absolutely stunned if it were anyone else.  I've never been so sure for any season!  I'm really sleuthing more for F2 & 3 now.  But I would absolutely love to be wrong - a dark horse upset would be brilliant!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:59 pm

@Bobette I am not giving it to Laura quite yet Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 2498057887 though IA that the clues continue to add up for her.
At this point i am not even putting it past the network/producers to leak wrong information out on purpose because they really need the ratings to be solid IMO to lock in the advertisers with the financial challenges we are hearing that the network is going through. I will let the sleuthing lead the way and if it's Laura at the end of the day then it's all good yes

On another note has anyone checked if any of the early girls that were sent home are already following any of the assumed top girls like Laura and Lisa? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:29 pm

Matty's birthday today, according to Facebook! Happy birthday Matty! I hope you get to spend some time with someone special today, whoever that may be. :Happy Birthday
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:16 am

Bobette wrote: I've never been so sure for any season!  I'm really sleuthing more for F2 & 3 now.  But I would absolutely love to be wrong - a dark horse upset would be brilliant!

I feel the same - but would love for a dark horse to come through. The fact that she posted about being a reverse parking queen sealed the deal for me a bit, but if an Elise or Tara came through I'd be really happy. I think the're going to be more appealing to the audience simply because they both seem so down to earth and relatable. Laura gives off a very confident vibe to me which may be why Matty likes her but it's not as appealing to me. She still seems lovely though.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:56 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Bobette wrote: I've never been so sure for any season!  I'm really sleuthing more for F2 & 3 now.  But I would absolutely love to be wrong - a dark horse upset would be brilliant!

I feel the same - but would love for a dark horse to come through. The fact that she posted about being a reverse parking queen sealed the deal for me a bit, but if an Elise or Tara came through I'd be really happy. I think the're going to be more appealing to the audience simply because they both seem so down to earth and relatable. Laura gives off a very confident vibe to me which may be why Matty likes her but it's not as appealing to me. She still seems lovely though.

I agree My thoughts exactly.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:52 am

You nailed it @Bobette Leah has just been posted on the Facebook page :yes:

Her quotes are giving me a definite Keira/villian vibe, as predicted IMO
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:02 am

laugh out loud right on the money @bobette. This confirms for me Leah will be the Keira as speculated  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 4256136633

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1599329273473245/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:07 am

Ha ha, YES, excellent! Maybe this will be the season I get everything right, to make up for the 47267 things I've got wrong in the past laugh out loud

I'm no prude but my goodness that dress is a disgrace and does not do her any favours at all.  She is way more attractive in her IG pics IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:10 am

laugh out loud looks like Leah "The Ruffler" will be ruffling some feathers in the Bachie house as speculated! :stirthepot

When describing Leah, shy definitely isn’t a word that comes to mind.

The bold, beautiful and bubbly architecture student from Victoria knows what she wants – which is Matty obviously! – and she isn't afraid to show it.

Sending Matty into a spin as soon as she steps out of the limousine, the surprises don’t stop there with Leah, who we hear causes quite the stir once she meets her fellow Bachelorettes.
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/meet-matty-js-bachelorettes-38938

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:12 am

Bobette wrote:Ha ha, YES, excellent! Maybe this will be the season I get everything right, to make up for the 47267 things I've got wrong in the past laugh out loud

I'm no prude but my goodness that dress is a disgrace and does not do her any favours at all.  She is way more attractive in her IG pics IMO.

ITA @Bobette, she is stunning in her IG photos that we've seen, but the styling and photos they've used for her so far are yuk!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:14 am

IA about Leah's dress... this photo of Leah's dress in profile is not helping matters speechless

Honestly though I am not impressed with the dresses this season. I think Sam Wood was the last season where the limo exit dresses were spot on and glam for the occasion.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1499236404732_Leahresized2
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/meet-matty-js-bachelorettes-38938
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses