SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:41 am

When RS started his spoiler campaign, I was so disappointed. I loved trying to decide/ figure out the emotional ending as I went along...There were a few times I was sure he was wrong. But for once, I hope I see nothing to question. I want to just enjoy the ride with Nick. It's been a long time coming! I so hope he got his HEA and then some.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:54 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Should be another season where SM just about gives it away. Joy.
I'm holding out hope for the 1% chance that it's a foiler season and Nick is purposely trying to troll us all laugh out loud
I want a bit of suspense with my spoilers :stirthepot  Hugesmile

I would love if this was nick outsmarting us all, but I'm pretty much at 100% that it's vanessa right now. I do miss the days when there was a bit more mystery and the possibility of a shocker. Not gonna lie, I always lose interest when the F1 is super, super obvious. Hopefully, that won't happen this season!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:08 am

Out of the contestants, I can't see any other one for Nick, except for Vanessa, Rachel and very distantly possible Dani M.
To me, Vanessa is age appropriate, has a respectable job, great but not model thin body, seems to be funny, not too crazy on sm... I mean, what else can you ask for f1? So I hope, and think, this is not a foiler season.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:22 am

I agree, she's perfect ~ I'd cry if this was a foiler season. Upset
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:30 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I agree, she's perfect ~ I'd cry if this was a foiler season. Upset

I'd be disappointed for sure. And I agree with the posters above that there are really no other women that I can see Nick picking and/or making it work with in real life. Before RS spoiled that Vanessa was still on the show in the F4, I was disappointed and hoping for a surprise contestant to be discovered. For once I'm hoping that RS isn't wrong.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:33 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I agree, she's perfect ~ I'd cry if this was a foiler season. Upset
The edit of the "slap" promo IMO reinforces Vanessa as F1.
Liz says "he doesn't know...". Nick shown with hands covering his mouth in "Mesnick-type" rail shot with VoiceOver "it's her" then Vanessa shown with hands over her mouth ....
In pre-filming interviews Nick said he was excited yet nervous as there was no guarantee that, basically, the one for him would be there. I think the promo verifies that this 4th tv time was indeed lucky giggling in terms of a mutual partnering.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:27 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Should be another season where SM just about gives it away. Joy.
I'm holding out hope for the 1% chance that it's a foiler season and Nick is purposely trying to troll us all laugh out loud

I would love if this was nick outsmarting us all, but I'm pretty much at 100% that it's vanessa right now. I do miss the days when there was a bit more mystery and the possibility of a shocker. Not gonna lie, I always lose interest when the F1 is super, super obvious. Hopefully, that won't happen this season!

Me too! Honestly the open and shut seasons aren't as interesting for me personally though I'm happy when these people find each other. Oh well.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:05 pm

In fairness, the show has probably lost some mystery because of social media and being able to track a person's every move. And also to be fair, that's kind of what you guys like doing on this board. So my point is, maybe the mystery has been taken away for some of you through your own doing.

I mean how many contestants did this board already figure out before the names were released by ABC? And that was just off social media monitoring. Social media has changed the game for a lot of things and nothing is really a secret anymore, unless it's live.

I am still interested in seeing how things play out and there's no telling how other contestants come across in the editing. I mean despite her over the top shilling before the season has started, people may end up loving Raven and loving her and Nick's relationship on the show.

So I'm not hardcore one way or the other but I will say, based on the very little we know of all the contestants and info we have, Vanessa does seem like the best choice based on everything Nick's said he's looking for in a partner and especially if he is serious about settling down. IMO of course.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:21 pm

There's a big difference for me between sleuthing spoilers, and being given a spoiler. A spoiler though for me is never a spoiler until it's sleuthed to be a spoiler. Say that 10 times. laugh out loud

I like that Vanessa so far hasn't really been active on SM to give us any clues, yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:

Me too! Honestly the open and shut seasons aren't as interesting for me personally though I'm happy when these people find each other. Oh well.
Yep, my sentiments exactly, @nothatgirl & @bleuberry
Except ... I will probably hold out for that 1% until the bitter end laugh out loud (not that I dislike Vanessa, I just like suspense in general and choose to hold on to it for as long as possible laugh out loud)

I also find it a little too "in your face" that Nick has constantly snapped pasta/other traditionally Italian food being prepared ... it's made me more suspicious personally but that's JMO Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:43 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

Yep, my sentiments exactly, @nothatgirl & @bleuberry
Except ... I will probably hold out for that 1% until the bitter end laugh out loud (not that I dislike Vanessa, I just like suspense in general and choose to hold on to it for as long as possible laugh out loud)

I also find it a little too "in your face" that Nick has constantly snapped pasta/other traditionally Italian food being prepared ... it's made me more suspicious personally but that's JMO Smiley

Fun to imagine how the convo would go if there was a different F1.  Something like "Hun, I'm going to post vids of myself making pasta every week or so to throw people off.  Might even use kissy lip and barrel of hearts stickers.  Plus, that's why my first SM follow after filming was a special Ed teacher... but you know it's only you". giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:44 pm

lleyki wrote:In fairness, the show has probably lost some mystery because of social media and being able to track a person's every move. And also to be fair, that's kind of what you guys like doing on this board. So my point is, maybe the mystery has been taken away for some of you through your own doing.

I mean how many contestants did this board already figure out before the names were released by ABC? And that was just off social media monitoring. Social media has changed the game for a lot of things and nothing is really a secret anymore, unless it's live.

I am still interested in seeing how things play out and there's no telling how other contestants come across in the editing. I mean despite her over the top shilling before the season has started, people may end up loving Raven and loving her and Nick's relationship on the show.

So I'm not hardcore one way or the other but I will say, based on the very little we know of all the contestants and info we have, Vanessa does seem like the best choice based on everything Nick's said he's looking for in a partner and especially if he is serious about settling down. IMO of course.

THIS. Absolutely. Go outside this forum and most fans of the show don't know nearly half as much as the people who sleuth here. In fact, a lot of the predictions I've seen for Nick's top three or four don't include Vanessa. They most often include Whitney, the two Danielles, or Kristina. So if we're talking about the general viewing public, I don't think it's quite as obvious as people here think it will be. If, in the first episode, it's clear that Nick and Vanessa's connection is leaps and bounds beyond anyone else's, then fair enough. But I can't make that judgment until I've actually seen the episode.

Also, I don't think it's a fair comparison to judge seasons from the last two years with prior seasons, because people are more voracious users of social media nowadays. Nothing wrong with being nostalgic for those times, but there should be a certain degree of awareness with regard to how people use SM now. People post more on Instagram and Snapchat than they ever did on Facebook, therefore making it easier to track people's activity on SM. So, yes, the mystery is lost; but only if you make a conscious effort to look for it.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny