SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:57 pm

Sleuthing is one thing and we do it well here.  I don't mind clues that add up and fit together like puzzle pieces.  Such as Jojo and Jordan liking loving quotes from the same account.  Or a SH image or snap that might have a reflection for us to see and decipher.

But that's all totally different than blatantly spoiling your season that could've been a foiler on SC, putting "wanna be Iowian" on your Twitter profile and other things that the last few leads and F1s have done to further make it extremely obvious who the F1 really is.

Even if all spoilers and sleuthing signs point the same F1, I like it and enjoy the season much better when we don't have 100% confirmation and there's .0000001% chance that all is not quite what seems.  and that doesn't have to mean a different F1, just that we don't have the puzzle quite figured out like we thought.  I do not like when I'm repeatedly hit over the head with the ending, by the F1 and lead giving it away and its hashed and rehashed in the rag mags and by RS.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:03 pm

^^^
I'm not convinced there was an engagement proposal so that's something I'll be looking for clues to decide. I do think he will only choose someone he sees a future engagement with however the timing may not be at the FRC. JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:59 pm

notarose wrote:^^^I'm not convinced there was an engagement proposal so that's something I'll be looking for clues to decide. I do think he will only choose someone he sees a future engagement with however the timing may not be at the FRC. JMO

I'm curious why you think that.

THIS. Absolutely. Go outside this forum and most fans of the show don't know nearly half as much as the people who sleuth here. In fact, a lot of the predictions I've seen for Nick's top three or four don't include Vanessa. They most often include Whitney, the two Danielles, or Kristina. So if we're talking about the general viewing public, I don't think it's quite as obvious as people here think it will be. If, in the first episode, it's clear that Nick and Vanessa's connection is leaps and bounds beyond anyone else's, then fair enough. But I can't make that judgment until I've actually seen the episode.

A perfect example of this is yesterday, when I was reading Oh No They Didn't because there was a topic about Josh and Amanda's breakup. At least two people made snarky comments saying Amanda probably dumped Josh so she could go on Nick's season to get more screentime in the franchise. Both times someone had to inform them that Nick's season wrapped filming weeks ago and is done. They didn't even know something as basic as this. And this, despite the fact that there was another thread about the contestants when the bios were released.

And on a personal level, one of my best friends watches the show completely and utterly unspoiled. She has zero interest in knowing anything before the season starts. I guarantee she probably didn't even read the contestants' bios. She basically forms her opinion from nothing else than what airs during the season. And I love that because I'm always curious to hear what her thoughts are and who she likes and doesn't like after the first few episodes and if they align with the spoilers. And she is really excited for this season because she just loves Nick and she also follows him on Snapchat like I do. And yet, I guarantee you, she didn't give his snaps a second thought.

At no point did any of it seem suspicious, interesting, etc. nothing. We were talking and she mentioned being excited about the season and I kept waiting to see if she would say something about the snaps and she didn't. Well other than thinking he looks hot. My point is, when you're tuned out from all that stuff, what seems so obvious to some here, isn't to many others. And that's why I'm saying that in some ways one is responsible for their own enjoyment of the show and how that happens. If you're following every social media and sleuthing every single thing then yeah things may end up being very obvious to the point that by the season premiere, you feel over it already.

I understand the thinking in that Nick has to be aware of RS' spoilers and so he must know that posting all this Italian food makes it very obvious to those who are spoiled. And some see that as the possibility of a foiler or are annoyed by that. But for me, I think maybe he's just really happy and he can't just say who he chose so that's his small ways of doing so. Some may enjoy it and others may not. I know some think Nick would be the type to love a foiler season but I don't agree, especially considering all the negativity around him and this being his fourth time and he's just a famewhore, etc.

I think he may just be happy and wants to share that in however small way he can without outright spoiling his season. In my opinion, if ever there was a season where the love story needs to be full on display, it's this one because of all the naysayers and cynicism around Nick's being chosen as the lead.

Last edited by lleyki on Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:38 pm

Bach show attracts millions of viewers. How many of them follow spoiler or sleuth? Even RS twiiterr attracts less than 200,000. So, the point is, only a very small percentage of viewers are aware of the spoilers. Even on this board, we have non spoiler threads. So people can still enjoy the show if they don't want to know the end results. All IMO.
Personally, l like Nick so I would be happy for him as long as he's happy. Vanessa, who seems awesome and wholesome, is the icing on cake for me. Now I just want to witness the love story, even with a few possible scripted bumps. IMO, of course

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:24 pm

Hilarious how Nick has been eating nothing but Italian food now.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:32 pm

@lleyki
The word "unconventional" has been popping up at lot so that may carry through regarding engagement.  Plus so many couples talk about needing to get to know each other better and need to give conventional franchise responses to the "when is the wedding" question so it seems to me that the show engagement is generally premature and Nick & his F1 may approach the situation differently.  Won't really know until the season is nearer the end.

A thought
I wonder if Vanessa's 1st 1-1 date card read: Can you put up with me?
rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:46 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:When RS started his spoiler campaign, I was so disappointed. I loved trying to decide/ figure out the emotional ending as I went along...There were a few times I was sure he was wrong. But for once, I hope I see nothing to question. I want to just enjoy the ride with Nick. It's been a long time coming! I so hope he got his HEA and then some.
Good Post I agree Having followed Nick's journey it has been an emotional rollercoaster to say the least and there's been more than enough suspense and doubt the last two years that I am ready for nothing to question.

I just want to see Nick happy and in love with his F1/Vanessa (per Life&Style pics, sleuthing, and spoilers) and have his HEA. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:34 pm

notarose wrote:@lleyki
The word "unconventional" has been popping up at lot so that may carry through regarding engagement.  Plus so many couples talk about needing to get to know each other better and need to give conventional franchise responses to the "when is the wedding" question so it seems to me that the show engagement is generally premature and Nick & his F1 may approach the situation differently.  Won't really know until the season is nearer the end.

A thought
I wonder if Vanessa's 1st 1-1 date card read: Can you put up with me?
rofl

I get that. Thanks for answering. Personally I've always been a bigger believer that if the show did away with the whole engagement pressure, they probably would have had a lot more successful couples. I really think it's the pressure of "the rest of your life" and getting married that did some couples in after the show wrapped because reality set in and they realize they hadn't spent that much time together. So I am perfectly fine with any pairing that wants to hold off on the engagement. But sadly, that kind of sensibility doesn't fit the fairytale narrative of this franchise.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:06 am

lleyki wrote:
notarose wrote:^^^I'm not convinced there was an engagement proposal so that's something I'll be looking for clues to decide. I do think he will only choose someone he sees a future engagement with however the timing may not be at the FRC. JMO

I'm curious why you think that.

THIS. Absolutely. Go outside this forum and most fans of the show don't know nearly half as much as the people who sleuth here. In fact, a lot of the predictions I've seen for Nick's top three or four don't include Vanessa. They most often include Whitney, the two Danielles, or Kristina. So if we're talking about the general viewing public, I don't think it's quite as obvious as people here think it will be. If, in the first episode, it's clear that Nick and Vanessa's connection is leaps and bounds beyond anyone else's, then fair enough. But I can't make that judgment until I've actually seen the episode.

A perfect example of this is yesterday, when I was reading Oh No They Didn't because there was a topic about Josh and Amanda's breakup. At least two people made snarky comments saying Amanda probably dumped Josh so she could go on Nick's season to get more screentime in the franchise. Both times someone had to inform them that Nick's season wrapped filming weeks ago and is done. They didn't even know something as basic as this. And this, despite the fact that there was another thread about the contestants when the bios were released.

And on a personal level, one of my best friends watches the show completely and utterly unspoiled. She has zero interest in knowing anything before the season starts. I guarantee she probably didn't even read the contestants' bios. She basically forms her opinion from nothing else than what airs during the season. And I love that because I'm always curious to hear what her thoughts are and who she likes and doesn't like after the first few episodes and if they align with the spoilers. And she is really excited for this season because she just loves Nick and she also follows him on Snapchat like I do. And yet, I guarantee you, she didn't give his snaps a second thought.

At no point did any of it seem suspicious, interesting, etc. nothing. We were talking and she mentioned being excited about the season and I kept waiting to see if she would say something about the snaps and she didn't. Well other than thinking he looks hot. My point is, when you're tuned out from all that stuff, what seems so obvious to some here, isn't to many others. And that's why I'm saying that in some ways one is responsible for their own enjoyment of the show and how that happens. If you're following every social media and sleuthing every single thing then yeah things may end up being very obvious to the point that by the season premiere, you feel over it already.

I understand the thinking in that Nick has to be aware of RS' spoilers and so he must know that posting all this Italian food makes it very obvious to those who are spoiled. And some see that as the possibility of a foiler or are annoyed by that. But for me, I think maybe he's just really happy and he can't just say who he chose so that's his small ways of doing so. Some may enjoy it and others may not. I know some think Nick would be the type to love a foiler season but I don't agree, especially considering all the negativity around him and this being his fourth time and he's just a famewhore, etc.

I think he may just be happy and wants to share that in however small way he can without outright spoiling his season. In my opinion, if ever there was a season where the love story needs to be full on display, it's this one because of all the naysayers and cynicism around Nick's being chosen as the lead.

I love this whole post and just want to add that I think Nick will probably try super hard not to spoil his season since he spoiled his first season. That said, it seems that he is really happy since he can't stop posting Italian food and can't help himself with that little hint...IMO.

No matter what spoilers are out there for those of us who choose to be spoiled, even with hard core proof...like Nick's airplane video bashing Josh and Andi...people still find ways to justify not believing and thinking things are foilers. It really is a personal choice whether to seek out spoiler and whether or not to believe them. Me, I prefer the subtle hints. I still think fondly of Sean and his it's raining cats. Now, maybe I'll be able to add some Italian cooking.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:21 am

I dont mind the more natural clues ie Nick was spotted at xyz airport or Vanessa's been taking certain Fridays off for a long weekend. I just don't like it when the lead and/or f1 have completely no regard for the rules and the position they're in - whether RS already spoiled it or not. We've seen examples in the past and I'm not saying these two will do the same, it's still early days. Getting too comfortable can lead to a mistake though so hopefully they're careful.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:23 am

I agree with the posters above that Nick might love to watch the mystery of a foiler season unfold for anyone but him. Especially if he is truely happy with his F1 pick. I can imagine him completely in love with Vanessa and hating every day that he has to continue to pretend that he is still a bachelor. That excitement is bound to leak out in small ways.

And I feel like I can hardly blame him. I have no personal investment and I can hardly keep the secret from my unspoiled friends. I imagine it is infinitely harder for Nick to keep such a great thing quiet.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:17 am

OnePromise wrote:I agree with the posters above that Nick might love to watch the mystery of a foiler season unfold for anyone but him. Especially if he is truely happy with his F1 pick.  I can imagine him completely in love with Vanessa and hating every day that he has to continue to pretend that he is still a bachelor.  That excitement is bound to leak out in small ways.

And I feel like I can hardly blame him. I have no personal investment and I can hardly keep the secret from my unspoiled friends. I imagine it is infinitely harder for Nick to keep such a great thing quiet.  

Idk. I probably would blame him if he acts foolishly. At almost 40 he's going on 4th round with the show - he knows the drill. After his plane video way back when I hope he keeps a tight lid. He isn't any more in love as the rest who've fallen in love with a stranger in a few weeks laugh out loud. IMO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny