SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 74 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:24 am

OnePromise wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I took a screenshot of Nick's Twitter account/profile at 11:28pm ET yesterday (Saturday, Nov 19) and his Twitter profile photo was still the bitmoji one and had not been changed so he changed it sometime after then to his Bachelor promo pic.

I agree. I was going down memory lane of his twitter feed last night while waiting impatiently for him to reappear on SM and I even had a chuckle looking at his bitmoji pic. This was for me around 10:00pm-12am my time which I believe this time of year is MST? AZ doesn't do the Daylight savings time stuff so half the year we are Pacific, the other half MST? Something like that laugh out loud.

Sorry.  I should clarify.  I was up very late last night. So my "yesterday" was actually early today (November 20th) around 2-3am CST. So he must have changed in between when we were looking at his profile.  Details, details.  giggling

He's a sneaky one giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:47 am

OnePromise wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I took a screenshot of Nick's Twitter account/profile at 11:28pm ET yesterday (Saturday, Nov 19) and his Twitter profile photo was still the bitmoji one and had not been changed so he changed it sometime after then to his Bachelor promo pic.

I agree. I was going down memory lane of his twitter feed last night while waiting impatiently for him to reappear on SM and I even had a chuckle looking at his bitmoji pic. This was for me around 10:00pm-12am my time which I believe this time of year is MST? AZ doesn't do the Daylight savings time stuff so half the year we are Pacific, the other half MST? Something like that laugh out loud.

Sorry.  I should clarify.  I was up very late last night. So my "yesterday" was actually early today (November 20th) around 2-3am CST. So he must have changed in between when we were looking at his profile.  Details, details.  giggling
thumbsup We're going to pinpoint Nick down to the last second. He can't fool us :gotcha:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:50 am

Nick just tweeted from his Twitter account and then deleted his tweet within about 5 seconds giggling Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:42 am

I wonder what he tweet? laugh out loud that was a fast move? Where was he twittering from? ??????

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:13 am

notarose wrote:
RealitySteve
RealitySteve‏ @RealitySteve

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

I think RS thinks he has the name of the F1.
Qui, n'est pas?

I love how you said "Think" giggling Gosh, I am dying for a foiler this season *fingers crossed*
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:13 am

He tweeted again. The promo with caption "who's ready?!"
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:17 am

shaughnessyb wrote:He tweeted again. The promo with caption "who's ready?!"
me, me and me!! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 3806527698 I think this will be a fun season
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:26 am

I am having a hard time actually believing that Nick is the lead hehehehe how can it be???? "always the bridesmaid" is now reallly the bride? I can't get over it and super excited for it
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:14 pm

The same tweet of "Who's ready" is what Nick tweeted and then posted earlier and then deleted. I wonder if he is on a different time zone and so deleted and then tweeted the same tweet later on since the time he did so would have been the middle of the night in the USA?

I am so ready for Nick's season!  cheerleader

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The same tweet of "Who's ready" is what Nick tweeted and then posted earlier and then deleted. I wonder if he is on a different time zone and so deleted and then tweeted the same tweet later on since the time he did so would have been the middle of the night in the USA?

Hmmm........possibly still overseas????? I was thinking the same thing as well that if he is still in Finland or nearby it would be 6 hrs ahead of east coast.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:22 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The same tweet of "Who's ready" is what Nick tweeted and then posted earlier and then deleted. I wonder if he is on a different time zone and so deleted and then tweeted the same tweet later on since the time he did so would have been the middle of the night in the USA?

Hmmm........possibly still overseas????? I was thinking the same thing as well that if he is still in Finland or nearby it would be 6 hrs ahead of east coast.
I am thinking it is possible he was still overseas. It makes sense to me the most, especially given when he tweeted and deleted at first since it would have been around 11am East Coast time in USA.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:24 am

Love the new promo! He is totally having a blast with it, no doubt about this Smiley
He is so friggen sexy also... The shoulders swag while fixing his tie, the touching of the beard, when they zoom on his face while he looks up...just melted me!
He will be the best bachelor ever, by far... I have a strong feeling his season will be fun, interesting, real, dramatic all wrapped into one Smiley
Counting the days down until it starts!!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 74 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna