Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 68 of 74 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:13 am

@lleyki wrote:I saw this article earlier and could not believe that Yahoo just so casually spoiled a major part of the season, a whole month before the show even airs.

I'm not surprised so much just because in the past I've seen Yahoo do that kind of stuff throughout, alot of it the "heresay" they get from either tabloids or spoiler sites like RS. Nick is lookin good IMO. I've seen some posts not just here but also twitter and instagram about him looking like he was losing weight/too skinny but I think it could be just the traveling and stress of the situation especially the emotional tugs at the end (especially if Fleiss tweets were accurate). Plus on a lighter note (no pun intended, ok maybe it was ;) ) how can he not lose weight when going on so many dinner dates where no food is eaten?! laugh out loud I remember one of his first snaps after resurfacing last week was of a couple hamburgers and french fries. And then the pizza making at the home of his best friend with the adorable baby.

MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM on Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:55 pm

‏@theyearofelan
There's still a chance to be on The Bachelor this season! I mean, not exactly, but kind of. Take a look

ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:37 pm

For a second I thought that was the forum gmail account. dizzy

Looking forward to that, it should be a hoot!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31184

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:12 pm

Hi GA,

hi

hahahahhahahhahahahaha, LOVE the new emoticon!!!

dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy

SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:42 pm

I think some of our posters could be quite hilarious with their videos.

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:52 pm

@SueSt

@Sprite IA I started thinking of a few. laugh out loud

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:40 pm

Jared interview. He, Ash, and the twins had dinner with Nick last night. A fair amount of questions asked were about Nick.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154833008956180&id=106843036179&_rdr

notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:06 pm

I'm glad to hear that Nick seems happy and upbeat!

mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:29 pm

@notarose wrote:Jared interview.  He, Ash, and the twins had dinner with Nick last night. A fair amount of questions asked were about Nick.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154833008956180&id=106843036179&_rdr

Thanks for posting NR. I enjoyed listening to Jared's insight and it's great to hear that Nick was very happy - that certainly bodes well for Nick and his HEA, imo. I especially liked how Jared said that Nick is authentic and genuine about the process and love him or love to hate him, Nick is always Nick and is always himself. I expect nothing less from Nick and his season and expect a lot of his tears may come from dealing with having to hurt people knowing he has no choice but to do so to get to his HEA. It was interesting to hear Jared say that no one can wear a suit like Nick can and the women will be fighting for him when they step out that limo. I am looking forward to Nick's season yes

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:31 pm

@allaboutlove maybe that is why TOG's was so jealous of Nick because he wears a suit so well is genuine, and authentic. laugh out loud. MHO

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:34 pm

kaitlin arendt‏ @KaitlinArendt

How is it possible for someone to even make eating a bag of chips look good?? @viallnicholas28 #TheBachelor

I'm fairly certain the tweeter is from WI.

notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:36 pm

IMO it looks far to warm for WI?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 74 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum