SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 72 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 57 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:02 am

I have had my tissues ready for the last week and a bit as I had so hoped Lee would be F3 instead of going to F2 to be heart broken so I am preparing myself :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I have had my tissues ready for the last week and a bit as I had so hoped Lee would be F3 instead of going to F2 to be heart broken so I am preparing myself :tissuebox

I still have a weird feeling that Jake may be F1 - I am personally not a fan...but I did bet on him, so all wouldn't be lost laugh out loud.

I also have a feeling that Lee is F3, Matty F2...hope I am wrong! Really would like to see Georgia with Matty J, but would still be happy if it was Lee.

All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am loving that there is no F1 spoiler yet. I hope it stays that way and can be sleuthed. Nerve-wracking yes, but more fun, imo.

Only one more day! stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 1710264613

Yes - I want the posters on this forum to be the clever clogs who work it out rather than be told by the DM - if we can't work it out ourselves then I want to be surprised.

The DM and NI are like those annoying people that yell out the answers when it is your turn at trivial pursuit! no

JMO!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:09 am

Just a few more hours until knowing for sure, but I don't think Jake is F1.

I think that s/cap of the three guys is likely Matty and then Lee for roses and Jake as F3.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:11 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I am loving that there is no F1 spoiler yet. I hope it stays that way and can be sleuthed. Nerve-wracking yes, but more fun, imo.

Only one more day! stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 1710264613

Yes - I want the posters on this forum to be the clever clogs who work it out rather than be told by the DM - if we can't work it out ourselves then I want to be surprised.

The DM and NI are like those annoying people that yell out the answers when it is your turn at trivial pursuit! no

JMO!
ITA! It takes the fun out of the sleuthing if it is spoiled. There hopefully will be more s/caps in the preview for tomorrow's final episode so hopefully F1 can be sleuthed and I definitely think with all the awesome sleuthers on here it can be done yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Just a few more hours until knowing for sure, but I don't think Jake is F1.

I think that s/cap of the three guys is likely Matty and then Lee for roses and Jake as F3.

I hope you are correct!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:13 am

I cannot wait for the last lot of sc's. Always fun trying to work out who the F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I have had my tissues ready for the last week and a bit as I had so hoped Lee would be F3 instead of going to F2 to be heart broken so I am preparing myself :tissuebox

IA. In a way, I hope that Georgia let's F2 go before the finale so that it's less confronting.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:21 am

Just Looking wrote:

IA.  In a way, I hope that Georgia let's F2 go before the finale so that it's less confronting.

I wish that could happen too. sad

I don't think I've watched a season where both F2 have expressed how they are scared and worried about getting their heart's broken as much as Lee has and Matty.

It shows me they are both genuine about their feelings for Georgia and truly invested and not there to just win but there for her.

It's what makes this season really a standout for me as the guys really seem to be there for the right reasons and so to me they are all winners in my book yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:29 am

Has this been posted yet?

I think this sums it up quite well!

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Opinion-Who-Win-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-42611317#photo-42611320

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:37 am

in_denial wrote:Has this been posted yet?

I think this sums it up quite well!

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Opinion-Who-Win-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-42611317#photo-42611320

yes @brownravens posted it upthread here

It definitely shows that viewers really like the F2 and likely will be happy with either one and sad for the other.

It's why I hope they make the F2 the next lead as that would really be a win for all yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:08 am

New preview uploaded on Facebook! G talking about how she needs to know exactly where she stands with these guys and whether they more than just "like her". That's why I think she lets Jake go at F3 - he'll most likely talk about the connection they have and how much he likes her but I doubt he'll say he's falling in love with her, whereas Matty or Lee will probably express that further. JMO Ofcourse!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 72 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 57 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy