SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 72 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu 27 Oct 2016 - 0:00

carraiger wrote:Is this a common thing that happens on Wikipedia on finale day?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(Australia_season_2)

Episode 12[edit]
Original airdate: 27 October 2016

Event Description
Meet Georgia's Family #1 Lee
Meet Georgia's Family #2 Matty J
Final Date #1 Matty J
Final Date #2 Lee
Final decision: Matty J

What the? How is Wikipedia so sure of that - never checked their page before!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu 27 Oct 2016 - 0:03

fangirlsamuri wrote:

Episode 12[edit]

Event Description
Final Date #1 Matty J
Final Date #2 Lee

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone so maybe a rogue Matty fan has just jumped on there and changed it to say he wins?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu 27 Oct 2016 - 0:05

Bobette wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:

Episode 12[edit]

Event Description
Final Date #1 Matty J
Final Date #2 Lee

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone so maybe a rogue Matty fan has just jumped on there and changed it to say he wins?

Correct. And this edit happened this morning at 06:04, and the IP address that made the edit comes from Sydney, Australia. Maybe a desperate fan giggling

ETA: The IP tracker used was iplocation.net, IP address freely available information on Wiki Bachelorette  edit page

Last edited by SugarAndSpice on Thu 27 Oct 2016 - 0:10; edited 1 time in total
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Thu 27 Oct 2016 - 0:05

Bobette wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:

Episode 12[edit]

Event Description
Final Date #1 Matty J
Final Date #2 Lee

Yes I was wondering if this happens on most finale days, just to add to the frenzy
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu 27 Oct 2016 - 0:06

Yeah I just remembered that wiki can be edited by such about..anyone!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu 27 Oct 2016 - 0:08

Bobette wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:

Episode 12[edit]

Event Description
Final Date #1 Matty J
Final Date #2 Lee

IA there is no way they know except the episode leaked already on Hulu or any other content provider which is highly doubtful. I am keen to see if the MTP & LCD orders in Wiki match what's shown tonight. I couldn't tell from the finale preview which of the guys had MTP first or the order of the LCDs.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu 27 Oct 2016 - 0:10

carraiger wrote:
Bobette wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:

Yes I was wondering if this happens on most finale days, just to add to the frenzy

That happened in both of the Bach NZ seasons. Every couple of days they would change the winner. I wouldn't take any notice of it unless you really want Matty to win and then you could see it as a sign! Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 3806527698

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu 27 Oct 2016 - 0:17

I think thats actually wrong b/c if i'm correct and going of s/caps - doesn't Matty meet the parents first and then Lee second? Because when G is asking her family which guy would be a better fit for her - her sister is wearing the red and dotted white shirt that she wore speaking to Lee. So she had to meet Matty before the in order to answer

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu 27 Oct 2016 - 0:21

fangirlsamuri wrote:I think thats actually wrong b/c if i'm correct and going of s/caps - doesn't Matty meet the parents first and then Lee second? Because when G is asking her family which guy would be a better fit for her - her sister is wearing the red and dotted white shirt that she wore speaking to Lee. So she had to meet Matty before the in order to answer

I honestly think it's someone mucking around - they'll have Osher as the winner next! - Hey - maybe some of you Aussies could quickly put a bet on - I think Osher is paying 500-1!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Stripe Thu 27 Oct 2016 - 0:49

Did anyone else notice in the Elle interview with Lee that he said he was allergic to cats? Major dealbreaker for Georgia!!! Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 1f602

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu 27 Oct 2016 - 1:07

Stripe wrote:Did anyone else notice in the Elle interview with Lee that he said he was allergic to cats?  Major dealbreaker for Georgia!!! Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 1f602
The fatal flaw giggling

It was cute though that he talked about that and also about Michael Puglus and Fight Pug for a dog/pug.

Lee has such a great heart that I think at the end of the day, even if not F1, I hope he finds his forever love/soulmate/the one (and preferably on my screen as bachelor for 2017!)

Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu 27 Oct 2016 - 1:22

Just a quick note to thank everyone for the fun posting and sharing and agreeing and disagreeing. I feel I may for once have tears of joy over tears of sorrow tonight but whichever way it goes it will be moving. The vicarious happiness and disappointment of posters is a shared love of the ups and downs of love and life. Cheers to you all and
thanks! .

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 72 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy