SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 72 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 63 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy It could be that Georgia is in Sydney? Don't the lead/F1 do interviews in Sydney in the morning and then back to Melbourne for The Project? I think I saw that Fitzy and Wippa announced they would have Georgia and the winner on their show in the a.m.?

@AllAboutLove was it mentioned that this was an in studio interview? Lee did video call this morning...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:17 am

Ok I'm just going to pop this nugget of a tweet from Osher. He always drops a hint about the F1 and IMO this is it. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Image52

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:17 am

Hope this hasn't already been posted?

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Lee-Elliott-Finale-Interview-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-42625760

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:19 am

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Matty-Johnson-Bachelorette-Interview-Treating-Women-Right-42625824

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:19 am

Interesting DM article about Sportsbet:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3877218/The-Bachelorette-Big-money-placed-Lee-Elliott-win-Georgia-Love-s-heart-Matty-J-proves-popular-punters.html

Apparently there has been more money placed on Lee but more individual bets on Matty.  That suggests to me, a few people with "knowledge" placing big bets on Lee and then fans tipping Matty just based on what they've seen.  

Also interesting that they're taking bets on who will be the next Bachette:
"The Bachelor favourite Nikki Gogan tops the list at $4.00, while Heather Maltman is considered a $5.00 chance. Megan Marx is rated the next best chance at $7.50, while Keira Maguire is at $11.00."

So potentially Lee/Matty J Bach and Nikki/Heather Bachette seasons in 2017?  YES PLEASE!

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:20 am

in_denial wrote:Hope this hasn't already been posted?

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Lee-Elliott-Finale-Interview-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-42625760

I was just reading it and about post in Lee's thread

I am going to need lots of tissues sad

Lee so sad!! :tissuebox :broken heart:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:26 am

brownravens wrote:
Fifty wrote:
brownravens wrote:

Matty has too many F2 signs now... selected first at RC yesterday and now first video. This is making me sad sad

Sasha was selected first for Frostys season at F3 RC so not sure why people think that is F2.  

Yeah but SamFro's season has the honour of being the most obvious edit I've ever seen. Was anybody in doubt over Sasha? But I think that was fuelled by her backstory too...IMO

Georgia's season is also about her backstory its about finding "the one" and about Love which ties in with her name. I think because of last season IMO we will see the love story without the surprise at the end. We have already seen the hidden edit, it's Matty. He is the hidden or dark horse edit as Unreal calls it. As I have said previously the fact they have switched many things on the official SM sites, I would take it with a grain of salt. The fact he has two vids on Tenplay of their date, to me shows they are showcasing him as the F1. Also the fact everyone is saying Matty better not be Nikked, to me screams Matty as F1 as IMO the producers don't want the backlash and the further loss in viewers. An article came out this morning saying it is unsure if ten will produce another Bachelorette because of poor ratings so I don't think they will F*** this up personally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:28 am

I have just watched both of the new videos on the official bachette facebook page.

So far I haven't chimed in to who I think will be F1 is but after watching them I think Georgia is going to pick Lee.

Georgia's voice in Matty's video seems rehearsed but in Lee's you can hear the excitement in her voice when she says "he's like the guy I have been looking for forever and just haven't found."

Also there was new footage we haven't seen - them joking about the roses he gave her and them kissing in the helicopter.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:OMG!

The Bachelorette twitter posted a video of Lee but captioned it with Matty!

They are a mess!

They may be in a mess but thank you @AllAboutLove for your excellence in moderating this forum. You have been impressive in keeping posts in the right place and always keeping the discussion happening through your insightful contributions. Cheers to you clapping!

It's been such a fabulous season with the articulate Georgia and cast of men whom have been delightful to watch.

I'm off to a Bachelorette function soon which should be a fun way to view the finale - some wine, some cheese - all the classics.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:42 am

Katiebelle wrote:I have just watched both of the new videos on the official bachette facebook page.

So far I haven't chimed in to who I think will be F1 is but after watching them I think Georgia is going to pick Lee.

Georgia's voice in Matty's video seems rehearsed but in Lee's you can hear the excitement in her voice when she says "he's like the guy I have been looking for forever and just haven't found."

Also there was new footage we haven't seen - them joking about the roses he gave her and them kissing in the helicopter.

I noticed the new footage too and it was really telling just how natural they were. It makes me think maybe they edited it all out to cast more doubt on Lee so he is not seen as F1? That seems to be the case with Lee's edit a lot this season, where his edit has been cut short on dates or heightened with producer drama.

I still have doubts though about Lee being F1 and think he may be F2 though sad

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:43 am

@carraiger Aww thank YOU and everyone else for all the great discussions and sleuthing. It's been a fantastic season! That's sounds like such a fun way to watch the finale! Enjoy bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:56 am

Is this a common thing that happens on Wikipedia on finale day?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(Australia_season_2)

Episode 12[edit]
Original airdate: 27 October 2016

Event Description
Meet Georgia's Family #1 Lee
Meet Georgia's Family #2 Matty J
Final Date #1 Matty J
Final Date #2 Lee
Final decision: Matty J

Last edited by carraiger on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 72 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 63 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy