SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 72 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:50 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
My focus is on Lee and I don't like what I see post show, period.

I love what I see post show about Lee, especially his IG post which he focused more on Georgia and her mother and how he wants to be there for her.

That to me says it all about who Lee is and exactly what Georgia's dad said he wanted for his daughter - someone who would put her first which is what Lee is doing.

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 27d055b10333ed6626d9365148a540d1
stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Fac28ba6ab6d5bb5e04325ff716e91af
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:My post was referencing male F2s.

For a male F2, Matty has the most public and media support for a male F2, even more than the F1 and Lead.

He should count his lucky stars for that, imo.

AAL, I respectfully disagree. If you look at Matty as a fame-whore, then it could be a good thing to go through the media round. But if you look at him like a normal person, it could be bad because you have to re-live the heartbreak over and over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:57 pm

^ My post has nothing to do with media rounds or interviews since all male F2s have media rounds and interviews and was merely about the fact that for a male F2, Matty has lots of media support and more than I have ever seen for a male F2 which makes his situation much more unique given that most male F2s are disliked by the media and not supported like Matty is. For that, he is very, very fortunate, imo and definitely helps.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:05 pm

But the reason why he is well liked is because he is such a sweetheart, isn't he? You may say because the editors gave him a good edit, but it was himself who gave them such materials to be edited the way it was.

I would say it's Matty who is very likeable, rather than purely having luck. Luck could bring someone some support, only the person Matty is brings him this much.

All my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:10 pm

Just because someone is sweet or nice doesn't mean they will be given a nice edit. There's been plenty of examples of this from different franchises. Regarding Matty, I have no idea if he is a nice guy or not or any of them for that matter, but I choose to think he is and also has benefited from a good edit. I say this because I have liked many F2s in the past who were good guys who got horrible edits so I do think edit plays a very critical role and have yet to see it not do so.

At this point I will take the discussion to Matty's thread as it is solely on him and not regarding Georgia/topic.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:37 pm

Yes, let's get back on to the discussion about the SM Media of G/Lee. Smiley

One thing I found weird, for all final couple, not only G & Lee, is that they all said "I have found my best friend", I cringe everytime I see any final couple saying it.

Just like many have said upthread, they have met for like a few months and went on a few dates only, but then, "best friends" already. stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:38 pm

I might just chime in and say for me reading Mattys article today about still being in love with Georgia I instantly though 'poor Georgia' last thing she needs now is a media driven one sided love triangle. I wish them all love and happiness but IMO Georgia needs the space to concentrate on her mum at the moment and have nothing but love and positive vibes around her
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:48 pm

peggy0221 wrote:One thing I found weird, for all final couple, not only G & Lee, is that they all said "I have found my best friend", I cringe everytime I see any final couple saying it.

Just like many have said upthread, they have met for like a few months and went on a few dates only, but then, "best friends" already.

Speaking personally, when I met my husband it was an instant feeling of knowing this person forever that we were totally on the same wavelength and just an indescribable feeling, where it was an instant connection literally the moment I met him.

I couldn't even explain it to myself, the feeling I had, it was literally soul mates, and a knowing (not just a feeling) that THIS person just got me... and yet we barely knew each other.

To this day my hubby and I look back in awe of our connection and we realize that it is really rare. Not many people feel that or have that feeling or just a "knowing" really that you've met your soulmate and best friend and yet so much is still unknown and yet to be learned about each other.

And through the years, that connection has never changed. I couldn't be more thankful that I chose to marry my best friend and it had nothing to do with time spent together, but two people completely themselves with one another and the only people we are totally and completely ourselves with in every single way.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:53 pm

^ same. After my first date I told my mum I would marry my husband of now 13 years. It was instant.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:55 pm

Sundy wrote:^ same. After my first date I told my mum I would marry my husband of now 13 years. It was instant.

Exact same for me @Sundy bestbud!

My hubby told me the minute he met me we were going to get married and I felt the exact same. I just knew he was *it* for me and yet I didn't even know his middle name at the time giggling Some things are just meant to be :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:56 pm

Sundy wrote:I might just chime in and say for me reading Mattys article today about still being in love with Georgia I instantly though 'poor Georgia' last thing she needs now is a media driven one sided love triangle. I wish them all love and happiness but IMO Georgia needs the space to concentrate on her mum at the moment and have nothing but love and positive vibes around her

ITA. That is what my perspective is given that Georgia's mother is dying. Everything else is irrelevant, imo, and I have nothing but love and positive vibes for Georgia. My heart breaks for her.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:^ same. After my first date I told my mum I would marry my husband of now 13 years. It was instant.

Exact same for me @Sundy bestbud!

My hubby told me the minute he met me we were going to get married and I felt the exact same. I just knew he was *it* for me and yet I didn't even know his middle name at the time giggling  Some things are just meant to be :yes:

That's the same for me. After my first date with my hubby, I told my friends am going to marry this guy. It felt like I'd known him all my life. I met him in Nairobi, while I lived in Perth and he lived in Stockholm. Fate!
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 72 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy