SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 70 of 72 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mrsT Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:41 am

peggy0221 wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I think Lee is a good guy, I also think he is the best pick for Georgia.
The one thing I can't get is, like mentioned by @Fifty upthread, he never acknowledge Matty's heartbreak. I liked Lee on the show, but I don't like the interview I saw post show. Seems a little too much "I'm the winner" vibe. Just my opinions of course.

That is also one of the reasons I like Alex post show, she knows how hard it was for Nikki.

Sorry to quote myself, but this is what I was saying and the focus is Lee. Got too carried away stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 3806527698

My point is, I don't like Lee in post show interviews, regardless whether Matty has or hasn't moved on. It's about how LEE handled he awkward situation of the show during the interview.

My focus is on Lee and I don't like what I see post show, period.

Like someone has said, we all pick up different things even when watching the same thing. while I was team Lee, I really liked Matty as well and I was so heartbroken for him but I've just been put off by him in his interviews post show.
It's just what it is. Different people, different perspectives, that's the beauty of this forum
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:58 am

mrsT wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I think Lee is a good guy, I also think he is the best pick for Georgia.
The one thing I can't get is, like mentioned by @Fifty upthread, he never acknowledge Matty's heartbreak. I liked Lee on the show, but I don't like the interview I saw post show. Seems a little too much "I'm the winner" vibe. Just my opinions of course.

That is also one of the reasons I like Alex post show, she knows how hard it was for Nikki.

Sorry to quote myself, but this is what I was saying and the focus is Lee. Got too carried away stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 3806527698

My point is, I don't like Lee in post show interviews, regardless whether Matty has or hasn't moved on. It's about how LEE handled he awkward situation of the show during the interview.

My focus is on Lee and I don't like what I see post show, period.

Like someone has said, we all pick up different things even when watching the same thing. while I was team Lee, I really liked Matty as well and I was so heartbroken for him but I've just been put off by him in his interviews post show.
It's just what it is. Different people, different perspectives, that's the beauty of this forum

I tend to think that Lee's focus post show is pretty much 100% on Georgia, especially his support for her during this sad time.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:35 am

I agree with all these posts @mrsT @Just Looking @Sundy @AllAboutLove ......

I believe Georgia, her Mom, her family and Lee deserve an attitude of grace and support at this truly sad and difficult time. In comparison to a TV show..losing a mother to cancer is in an entirely different realm of heartache.  My heart to theirs....kind thoughts prevail. stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 1f49e  stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 1f64f

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:12 am

Courtney's Instagram just opened up... and he posted a video today of Lee! I was pretty surprised to see those two hanging out together. Good on Lee for being able to stay friends with Courtney. Click on his profile photo at the top to view the short video / story stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 2498057887

https://www.instagram.com/courtneydober/
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:51 am

Terribly sad news - Georgia's mother has passed away sad

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/bachelorette-georgia-loves-mother-remembered-as-loving-and-loyal/news-story/bb4131a1e6e88c66b7670620924b52c1
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:54 am

My heart is breaking for Georgia sad  RIP Belinda

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Screen20

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BMOedU3h7NB/?taken-by=georgiealove
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:06 am

Such terribly sad news. My thoughts are with Georgia and her family and also with Lee who has been such a huge support for Georgia.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:07 am

Oh my, I can't fathom the pain Georgia and her family are feeling right now.

God placed Lee in her life for a reason and purpose. He will be the shoulder she leans on.

My thoughts are with her and the family.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:18 am

Sending all my love and condolescenses to Georgia and her family, i can't even imagine what they would be feeling
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by niqa86 Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:26 am

that's so terribly sad, such a bitter sweet time in Gerogia's life sad

it's good though that her mom got to see that there's somebody who will take care of her daughter and make her happy, i'm sure that gave her peace of mind, that's all parents want for their children.

sending all the love to G and her family.

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Post by KatydidC Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:29 am

Such sad news. My heart breaks for Georgia and her family. Condolences and love....may Belinda rest in peace knowing her the family will find solace in each others' love and their memories of her.

KatydidC

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:55 am

very sad and terrible news. My heart goes out to G and Family.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 72 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy