SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 72 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:30 am

:broken heart:

My heart is utterly broken. 7 weeks ago we were sipping cocktails in Italy. 7 months ago you weren't even sick. How is it possible you're no longer here? Mum, you were my first friend and my best friend, my rock, the one who knew me better than anyone in the world and who supported and backed me through every single thing I did. You were the one I went to for advice, the one I shared every story with and the one who was always there to pick me up. There is so much more I need and want to share with you. I have no idea how to even begin to say goodbye. I love you, Mum, and will continue to every single day. "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever." by @georgiealove

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:42 am

Very sad news. May she rest in peace.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:53 am

May G mom rest in peace and may G find solace in all the good and happy memories.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:27 pm

Flowergrrl wrote:My heart is breaking for Georgia sad  RIP Belinda

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Screen20

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BMOedU3h7NB/?taken-by=georgiealove

OMG! So damn sad. Praying :tissuebox

May she rest in peace and may Georgia, her dad and sister find strength and comfort in their memories of their mom and wife.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:03 pm

Such a tragic loss. My heart truly goes out to Georgia, her Dad and Katie. May they all cling to the precious memories of their sweet Mom/Wife. God Bless them all. stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 1f64f  stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 1f49e

Last edited by Seabear on Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:39 pm

Losing a loved one can be a very painful thing. One can only truly know the feeling once experienced. I wish this family strength during this hard time and pray that Belinda can now find eternal rest and peace in heaven. God bless them all.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:06 pm

Just woke up to this terrible news. My heart goes out to Georgia and her family. I send them them thoughts of peace and courage. I hope they are surrounded by strong support who will love and care for them.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:18 pm

This is truly heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers goes to her and her family at this difficult time. You never get over losing a loved one, you just learn to live with it...nearly 14 years and I still miss my dad everyday.
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:58 pm

Oh gosh that is so sad. For some reason I thought it was a year which is a short time, I didn't realize it was just 7 months ago.

May the memories give her some comfort to get through this difficult time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:06 pm

So sad to wake up to this news this morning. Much love to Georgia, her family and loved ones.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:23 pm

It's very sad news. RIP. Hopefully Lee by her side now and give her full support

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:26 am

I feel so very sad at this news. We sort of knew it was coming. What a difficult time for Georgia and her family plus Lee as well. May their love and support for each other get them through this time. I feel that Lee and his family will be a huge support for Georgia and her family.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 72 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy