SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am on the Lee train no matter where it takes me but I am preparing myself for heartbreak :broken heart:  

I am soooo conflicted!

I don't want Lee to get his heart broken but I soooo want him to be the next Bachelor and then we get to see him for another season - imagine all those months of sleuthing and watching his gorgeousness! :cheerpom: heartglasses sounds pretty good to me!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:50 am

Wouldn't it be funny - not - if we got it wrong and three went to Singapore and Jake was F1! :thud

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:09 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I am on the Lee train no matter where it takes me but I am preparing myself for heartbreak :broken heart:  

I am soooo conflicted!

I don't want Lee to get his heart broken but I soooo want him to be the next Bachelor and then we get to see him for another season - imagine all those months of sleuthing and watching his gorgeousness!   :cheerpom:   heartglasses   sounds pretty good to me!

I would love it if Lee is the next bachelor!! Yes to the months of sleuthing his gorgeousness! :hearts love:

I am on board the Lee regardless of the final destination cheerleader Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:51 am

If all final 3 go to Singapore then Jake is F1... *IMO*

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:05 am

I don't see Jake as F1 and will be shocked if he is. I think he is going to be F3 as sleuthed/speculated. His FD already reminds me of Richie's FD which was more extravagant due to him not going overseas to NZ.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by richmond1 Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:11 am

I would be shocked too if Jake is F1 - after seeing photos of him out on the town last Friday night and posing with girls who have uploaded on instagram - if he was the F1 I find that pretty disrespectful to Georgia with her mum been so sick and he is out lapping out his new celebrity status with other women.

However there is someone on the bachelorette Facebook page who is adamant that Jake goes to Singapore and is F2 with Matty????

richmond1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:13 am

richmond1 wrote:
However there is someone on the bachelorette Facebook page who is adamant that Jake goes to Singapore and is F2 with Matty????
I wonder if it is the same person on FB who said Olena would be F1 giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

I am soooo conflicted!

I don't want Lee to get his heart broken but I soooo want him to be the next Bachelor and then we get to see him for another season - imagine all those months of sleuthing and watching his gorgeousness!   :cheerpom:   heartglasses   sounds pretty good to me!

I would love it if Lee is the next bachelor!! Yes to the months of sleuthing his gorgeousness! :hearts love:

I would just be scared of it being like another Richie season, because the lead ALWAYS gets negative press, regardless of how beloved they were as a contestant, and I would hate to see that happen with Lee as it did with Richie...... but yes, it would be lovely to have a season of sleuthing and staring at Lee!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:36 am

Yeah! Regardless of who's F2, Richie's season has made me vary wary of fav contestants becoming Leads! My heart breaks from them when they get negative Press/reviews. Sort of where I am with Nikki - don't want her to be lead. But these last two guys would be epic leads regardless I think!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:36 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

I am soooo conflicted!

I would just be scared of it being like another Richie season, because the lead ALWAYS gets negative press, regardless of how beloved they were as a contestant, and I would hate to see that happen with Lee as it did with Richie...... but yes, it would be lovely to have a season of sleuthing and staring at Lee!

The difference between the two guys is that unfortunately Richie did have to have s lot of media training as unfortunately and no disrespect to him, but his vocabulary was limited. I think Lee is far more mature and articulate compared to Richie so he should hold well, as long as they have a decent bunch of girls for him as that can sometimes throw a spanner in the works and create more problems IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:08 am

I have to agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], as much as I liked Richie as a contestant I have to say he was not suited for the lead position when watching him and was better suited for a contestant.

After Richie's season I'd prefer more of a Sam Wood lead and Lee makes me think more of a Sam Wood type of lead. TBH, when I think about it, those are the leads that lead better and make for better leads as they have a more mature air about them rather than boyish like Richie was. So more man than boy is better suited, imo, for bachelor lead and makes for better watching and a season.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I have to agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], as much as I liked Richie as a contestant I have to say he was not suited for the lead position when watching him and was better suited for a contestant.

After Richie's season I'd prefer more of a Sam Wood lead and Lee makes me think more of a Sam Wood type of lead. TBH, when I think about it, those are the leads that lead better and make for better leads as they have a more mature air about them rather than boyish like Richie was. So more man than boy is better suited, imo, for bachelor lead and makes for better watching and a season.

100% agree.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RomComet
RomComet

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
LingLing
Sprite
ElonM
Carine
mrsT
Flowergrrl
richmond1
coconutgurl
Mmm
Dirty Street Pie
lightredemption