SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:Yay to the forum being back. That was like loosing something laugh out loud.

Wanted to posts my thoughts on the recent interviews that have come out by the f3 and more specifically the Lee and Matty ones. Resding them and the words they used and the tenses I feel like Matty is f1.

A couple of things that stood out to me from Lee's interview. Which may point tomhi. Being f2. He said the experience was cathartic for him. Plus he learned a lot about himself  Who says that if they are f1? That words implication is that he has come out a better person despite a knock down. IMO. He also mentions that his mindset was to tell her his feelings despite the chance of getting hurt. Again, it sounded like a very  f2 thing to say. He sounded almost resigned IMO.

The other thing that stood out to me was he said he read about her mother. Surely he would not have said that even if he was trying to cover. That's a slip IMO.

Now Matty talking about thinking of putting a break on his feelings and then ramping them up after the finale stood out to me as something he may have done but had a chance to act on his feelings after the finale.

There were many things in Mattys interview that  gave off the impression that he got the girl. I'll try and put it in either his thread or the SM one tonight.

I thought that was really telling as well, especially the above bolded statement, compared to Matty's statement about her mum - ....... “It’s been awful, it’s just the worst news possible,” he said. "I wasn’t aware of the severity of (her mum’s illness). I wish there was something I could say which would make the whole situation a bit more manageable for her but there’s not. I hope she knows that not just myself, but all the guys involved in the show are thinking about her right now and sending love and prayers her way.”

Matty's words speak F1 IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:53 pm

Katiebelle wrote:My book club book is boring so instead of reading last night I went back and watched all the Georgia and Matty moments - Oh and I put my Lee coloured reading glasses on the nightstand.

Well - I finally and totally get it now!! Matty is perfect for Georgia (so is Lee but in a completely different way) and I think that if she chooses him she would have a guy that is incredibly open, genuine and caring.

Still have no clue who F1 is but can now see why there was so much 'Matty Love' while I was in 'Matty Like'.

I've been doing the same and IA, there is something very extra special between Georgia and Matty. I just hope he, or whoever is her F1, is being supportive and loving at this very sad time for Georgia. It will be a bitter/sweet finale IMO.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:01 pm

Emayem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

The other thing that stood out to me was he said he read about her mother. Surely he would not have said that even if he was trying to cover. That's a slip IMO.

The way he said it was very strange, 'If what I've read is correct', as there hasn't been any details written about it, just a short statement from Channel 10 confirming that she has gone in to Palliative care. He would have no reason to doubt the channel 10 statement, so it sounds like he is trying to misdirect.

I doubt he would be coached to misdirect to this extent would he ?

I took it to mean that all his information has come via reading it online.
Do you still think he is misdirecting so errr.... directly ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:04 pm

Katiebelle wrote:My book club book is boring so instead of reading last night I went back and watched all the Georgia and Matty moments - Oh and I put my Lee coloured reading glasses on the nightstand.

Well - I finally and totally get it now!! Matty is perfect for Georgia (so is Lee but in a completely different way) and I think that if she chooses him she would have a guy that is incredibly open, genuine and caring.

Still have no clue who F1 is but can now see why there was so much 'Matty Love' while I was in 'Matty Like'.

Love your post, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

While I was firstly attracted to this season by Lee's picture on the official B'ette AU page (didn't plan to watch because it's not Heather, LOL), I started to find Matty adorable during their SQT after the trapeze GD. And the more we get to see him, the more I love how energetic and endearing he is, a life with him would never be dull I believe.

While I still like Lee, I'm slowly falling in love with Matty. IMO, i think this is what had gone through Georgia's heart/mind as well. Lee is always there, but Matty is creeping in. I don't know who is the F1, my guts tell me it is Lee although I love Matty.

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:05 pm

Just Looking wrote:

I've been doing the same and IA, there is something very extra special between Georgia and Matty. I just hope he, or whoever is her F1, is being supportive and loving at this very sad time for Georgia. It will be a bitter/sweet finale IMO.

I have also rewatched Matty and Lee's time with Georgia. Although Matty seems 'boyish' in comparison to Lee, IMO the edit makes him seem like a better fit. IMO Georgia seems to relax more around Matty and seems to drop her guard and have a lot of fun. I see her 'guard' as being her level of maturity, and that's not to say she isn't mature! But she almost seems mature beyond her years! Personally, I can come across that way when I'm not 100% comfortable or in a new social situation, so it could definitely be swaying my perception of her. So I wonder if the 'boyish' nature of Matty just lets her be herself a bit more?? Who knows! Thursday is too far away!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:21 pm

The only thing that makes me think it could be Matty is the screencap of the two of them on the wicker couch. Her eyes are closed.

Even with all your sleuthing, which is brilliant, can't make me get off the Lee train.

Can't wait to see F3 episode, and until I do, I thank you for your episode recaps.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:25 pm

I just worry that I'll miss the lposts on the board if it should go down again. I felt bereft today.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:

I doubt he would be coached to misdirect to this extent would he ?

I took it to mean that all his information has come via reading it online.
Do you still think he is misdirecting so errr.... directly ?

It just sounded like the 'If what I read is correct' wasn't really needed within his answer and could have been an attempt at misdirection. Got to give them credit though, it must be so hard to do so many interviews and try to frame your answers in a way that doesn't indicate whether you are the F1 or not.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:I just worry that I'll miss the lposts on the board if it should go down again. I felt bereft today.

Me too! I have a morning ritual that involves drinking a cup of coffee and catching up on the forum.

And when I found that the site was down I was like... what do I do now? So I went on CNN to read about Donald Trump's latest shenanigans  - and that just gave me heartburn!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mmm Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:05 am

Spoil Me Again wrote:The only thing that makes me think it could be Matty is the screencap of the two of them on the wicker couch. Her eyes are closed.

Even with all your sleuthing, which is brilliant, can't make me get off the Lee train.

Can't wait to see F3 episode, and until I do, I thank you for your episode recaps.

That's the picture that I screen capped off Ep 1 preview and said to my kids - there's your number 1 - much to their amusement.

I then put money on Matty at pretty goods odds but I've laid some of the bet off in case Lee wins. If Jake wins I'm losing way more than I'd like.

Irrespective of betting, Matty had me won over when he caught G on the trapeze date. That was sensational.

Mmm

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:17 am

Bobette wrote:

I'm sure people that work on the show have to sign something saying they won't reveal the winner but that certainly wouldn't stop them getting a friend of a friend to place a bet on a sure thing and then splitting the profits.

A producer friend has close pals who work on the Aussie Bach/ettes and she says no matter how drunk they get at parties, they don't so much as flicker an eyelash in the direction of a spoiler, beg as people might, bribe as people try. She said it's amazing how "poker faced" they all are. In her opinion, it's because they are all pros and yes they sign ironclad confidentiality agreements but mainly it's because (IHO), the second you give away the winner, you are not a pro. And no one wants to be that person. For one thing, your career is 10x more important than making a little side cash.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RomComet
RomComet

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:31 am

I am on the Lee train no matter where it takes me but I am preparing myself for heartbreak :broken heart:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
LingLing
Sprite
ElonM
Carine
mrsT
Flowergrrl
richmond1
coconutgurl
Mmm
Dirty Street Pie
lightredemption