SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Roses Are Red Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:49 pm

I've now watched this past episode 4 times (skipped Jake's bits!) and, as much as it pains me to admit it, I think Lee is F1. I've compared G's reactions to being told by both of them that they are falling for her and she is FAR more excited by Lee's revelations than Matty's. She cannot wipe the smile off her face and says its the best thing she's ever heard in her life. With Matty, she appears pleased by cautious and reacts to it in a much more generalised way by still referring to possibilities in the future.

This kills me as I so want Matty to win and think he will be genuinely heartbroken, plus I just do not think Lee is in love with G. I think he thinks it can happen down the track but I just don't think his feelings towards G are as strong as Matty's.

It appears like Lee gets the sexier date tonight as well so there's that. Also, the radio interview this morning and Matty determinedly saying he was definitely watching - to me that was him saying "She dumped me and I want to know why! What did she have with Lee that was in any way better than what she had with me?".

Matty, you gorgeous creature. I hope you'll be ok.

Roses Are Red

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Roses Are Red Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:58 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:Didn't Georgia say the guy she chose was one she couldn't fathom saying goodbye to?

She said this about Lee: " Our hometown visit was so amazing and I did not want that day to end. To get another full day together is making me happier than anything"

Yes, another reason why I know think Lee is definitely F1. I feel so sad for Matty. He is perfect sad

Roses Are Red

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:11 pm

The thing I found weird was that Georgia was basically fixated on location. The justification for sending Jake home was long-distance and with Lee she mentioned that he's fixated on Melbourne, as she temporarily is, but that she needs flexibility in future. Then by the time she got to Matty she said something to the effect of "who cares about location?"
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:15 pm

Yes, I noticed that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Most Bachelor/ettes would be thrilled of their F1 was from the same State. Seemed like a bit of a made up issue. Like Georgia herself said "Maybe I'm over analysing things"

Like she's trying to find something wrong with Lee, and she can't.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:21 pm

Did Lee say he will not be watching the finale ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:Did Lee say he will not be watching the finale ?

Lee said he wouldn't be watching while Matty said he will be.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:28 pm

ElonM wrote:

Not watching means he was let go right ? Or am I understanding this wrong ?
Poor baby.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Not watching means he was let go right ? Or am I understanding this wrong ?
Poor baby.

I think it would be too much of a spoiler if he was f2 i think it is misdirecting at it's best. Maybe he doesn't want to watch matty in action with his girl. jmo
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:50 pm

He said he hasn't watched any of Georgia's other dates.

He has only watched his time with Georgia.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:52 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:He said he hasn't watched any of Georgia's other dates.

He has only watched his time with Georgia.

Oh that's very different then.
I thought folks upthread said he is not watching the finale.

Can someone post a link to the interview please ? TIA.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's on page 47 of the social media thread.

ETA: I honestly could not make out if Lee says he will or will not be watching. He and Matty answered at the same time.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I think this is the first time ever that we have different opinions on who the F1 is.

You are picking Matty and I'm picking Lee - but we can still be kindred spirits! bestbud!

But I honesty feel like this is a win/win situation, whatever the outcome, as I believe that both guys are amazing and she's one very lucky woman.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
LingLing
Sprite
ElonM
Carine
mrsT
Flowergrrl
richmond1
coconutgurl
Mmm
Dirty Street Pie
lightredemption