SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:12 am

bblake wrote:*EDIT* Georgia to say that if she picks Matty, it's because he's the one who loves her the most/says 'I love you' before Lee does. I give her more credit than that.

That's not what I meant.

I don't think Georgia is picking someone just because of words, but I do think, as she said she had feelings for both her final guys (IIRC in different interviews pre-show she talks about this) that if Matty wasn't at the place he is that it could make a difference for her. That he is, I think can make the decision easier at the end when things are more confusing (as she said, her journey was up and down).

I personally get it and would do the same.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
bblake wrote:*EDIT* Georgia to say that if she picks Matty, it's because he's the one who loves her the most/says 'I love you' before Lee does. I give her more credit than that.

That's not what I meant.

I don't think Georgia is picking someone just because of words, but I do think, as she said she had feelings for both her final guys (IIRC in different interviews pre-show she talks about this) that if Matty wasn't at the place he is that it could make a difference for her. That he is, I think can make the decision easier at the end when things are more confusing (as she said, her journey was up and down).

Oh, that makes a lot more sense and IA. Sorry for the misunderstanding! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:14 am

IMO G wanting and expecting a fairy tale would actually point to Lee as the lead in That  fairy tale.

Prior to even filming she wanted someone who could crack dad  jokes and throw out puns and then boom, up the driveway comes Lee who not only is a pun expert but she got the butterflies with and fireworks. At the same time she felt like she knew him forever and whose relationship with her is indescribable. To meet someone who is a male version of yourself is the soul mate concept she was yearing for before she even met any of the guys.
It just doesn't get better than that and this is exactly what she wanted right up front. He's like an item off her bucket list. check. Items. Check check and double check.

IMO.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:14 am

The key to the season for me is what Georgia's parents advised her that is to pick someone who will make her feel like the only girl in the world. On a personal note, I remember growing up, I was always advised to fall for a guy who makes me his priority and also puts me first so I can relate to where Georgia's head was in this. What we were shown was Matty chasing her and letting her know he was there for her even when she didn't have him on her radar. If Courtney had fallen in deep like with her, maybe he would be the F1 as she was chasing him and we know the leads historically pick whoever we are shown that they are chasing. It's not to take away from the efforts that other contestants may have put in because IMO everyone approaches this show differently and the format may or may not work for many people.

IMHO, I believe Georgia picked based on her parents advise and as she said who she could not imagine saying goodbye to. A hard choice since she was given many top notch guys. Also she did say she was madly in love (could be bubble love) but I think she is a very smart intelligent lady that picked who was best for her....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:21 am

bblake wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

That's not what I meant.

Oh, that makes a lot more sense and IA. Sorry for the misunderstanding! bestbud!

It's all good! bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:26 am

IA that I think her family's advice could play a role, especially given the time constraints of this show.

And that's what I think is the crux of the matter. On this show Georgia has options. There's a reason her final two are so well-liked by viewers, because they are both seen as great potential partners for Georgia.

As Georgia said though, time and the show does matter and when making that decision I do think she may go with where the contestants were at with her emotionally.

After having said she was in past relationships where she wasn't put first, I think that in the environment of the show, her fears came back again.

There's no way for Georgia to know if her choice will work out or not post-show, no matter who she chooses, so to me, I think she went with the advice of her family and I hope she gets her HEA because of it.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:28 am

mercieme wrote:The key to the season for me is what Georgia's parents advised her that is to pick someone who will make her feel like the only girl in the world. On a personal note, I remember growing up, I was always advised to fall for a guy who makes me his priority and also puts me first so I can relate to where Georgia's head was in this. What we were shown was Matty chasing her and letting her know he was there for her even when she didn't have him on her radar. If Courtney had fallen in deep like with her, maybe he would be the F1 as she was chasing him and we know the leads historically pick whoever we are shown that they are chasing. It's not to take away from the efforts that other contestants may have put in because IMO everyone approaches this show differently and the format may or may not work for many people.

IMHO, I believe Georgia picked based on her parents advise and as she said who she could not imagine saying goodbye to. A hard choice since she was given many top notch guys. Also she did say she was madly in love (could be bubble love) but I think she is a very smart intelligent lady that picked who was best for her....all jmho.

Even though she didn't make a huge deal of it, Georgia did say something like she wondered why Lee hadn't really been approaching her at the cocktail parties since their first date. But I wonder if this was actually a fairly critical factor in the end for her.

Saying that, in the preview when she declares she's fallen madly in love it seems like, for her, the decision was ultimately pretty clear IMO.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:38 am

Gosh, now that I watch Lee's journey I think it may be him. This show is doing my head in!

I just hope Georgia gets her HEA and the F2 gets love and support as well regardless of who he may be.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Gosh, now that I watch Lee's journey I think it may be him. This show is doing my head in!

I just hope Georgia gets her HEA and the F2 gets love and support as well regardless of who he may be.

In what ways?

I hope she's happy too Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Gosh, now that I watch Lee's journey I think it may be him. This show is doing my head in!

Lol I'm getting virtual whiplash.

You know the funniest for you ??? You are the one that will be live posting on Thursday and creating the new couple thread. Meanwhile you'll already have died a thousand deaths for the f2. For us canadians, we'll be waking up to the FRC been done and done. I don't envy you but thank you for taking one for the team each week for us.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:34 am

nd4reality wrote:

You know the funniest for you ??? You are the one that will be live posting on Thursday and creating the new couple thread. Meanwhile you'll already have died a thousand deaths for the f2. For us canadians, we'll be waking up to the FRC been done and done. I don't envy you but thank you for taking one for the team each week for us.

:tissuebox My tissues are at the ready because I definitely will be dying a thousand deaths for the F2, especially if is Lee!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

:tissuebox My tissues are at the ready because I definitely will be dying a thousand deaths for the F2, especially if is Lee!  

We will have to find the positives! Like hopefully we can watch another full season of Lee in the Bachelor! Matty is definitely my favourite for F1, BUT I would rather watch Lee next season than Matty J. So here's hoping Lee signs up if he gets heartbroken this week Praying
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
LingLing
Sprite
ElonM
Carine
mrsT
Flowergrrl
richmond1
coconutgurl
Mmm
Dirty Street Pie
lightredemption