SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 72 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:44 pm

julychild wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:^^ thank you! So from the girls that we know, it seems like that leaves Kristina, Elizabeth W, and Vanessa as possibilities for the remaining final four? I think there was something about Elizabeth changing her LinkedIn to visible to all to visible only to members, so she's maybe out too.

I had to go to Elizabeth's page to see who she was. Do you know why she is considered  a contender?
IMO there is nothing concrete to say whether she is there or not. Just the fact that she is still off SM right now. It will be interesting if she is still there......

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:45 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:^^ thank you! So from the girls that we know, it seems like that leaves Kristina, Elizabeth W, and Vanessa as possibilities for the remaining final four? I think there was something about Elizabeth changing her LinkedIn to visible to all to visible only to members, so she's maybe out too.

Is Astrid still in the mix?  
We don't know for sure as she really isn't on SM.

ETA:

FWIW, the only ones that we still don't know about are: Astrid, Elizabeth, Kristina, and Vanessa as Rachel and Raven already had their HTD's

Astrid is from Florida but has ties to Charlotte-NC, Elizabeth lives in Dallas but has ties to Chicago, Kristina is from Kentucky, and of course the mysterious Vanessa

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:53 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:

Thank you! I also wonder about the BSB blonde too. It would seem those two, along with Kristina, Vanessa and Elizabeth are the ones left for the final two spots. It's interesting that RS only has 26 of the girls yet he knows F4. I think this site has that many so I am assuming there isn't a surprise unless he has one that this site doesn't and vice versa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:07 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:

Thank you!  I also wonder about the BSB blonde too.  It would seem those two, along with Kristina, Vanessa and Elizabeth are the ones left for the final two spots.  It's interesting that RS only has 26 of the girls yet he knows F4.  I think this site has that many so I am assuming there isn't a surprise unless he has one that this site doesn't and vice versa.  
Yep, from what I can figure, we are still missing 2 girls from the show so anything is possible....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:22 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:

Thank you!  I also wonder about the BSB blonde too.  It would seem those two, along with Kristina, Vanessa and Elizabeth are the ones left for the final two spots.  It's interesting that RS only has 26 of the girls yet he knows F4.  I think this site has that many so I am assuming there isn't a surprise unless he has one that this site doesn't and vice versa.  

There are 28 girls known, but I do wonder if all of them definitely were on the show. I'm still not convinced about Izzy and we had a couple of girls who aren't following/followed by anyone else and weren't seen in any photos. He did say that no one has been able to identify all the girls in the boat, so that means there must be at least 1 girl that made it pretty far that we don't know (probably the blonde at the BSB date). IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:25 am

sportsgirl76 wrote:

i've had Kristina discounted for a couple weeks as I read in onevof the threads about her having SM fluctuations. Perhaps I am mistaken though

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:26 am

Aaaahhh I just want to know who the other 2 girls in the F4 are already! The suspense is killing me! laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:28 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Aaaahhh I just want to know who the other 2 girls in the F4 are already! The suspense is killing me! laugh out loud

I am very curious but also kind of enjoying the mystery at the same time!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:43 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Aaaahhh I just want to know who the other 2 girls in the F4 are already! The suspense is killing me! laugh out loud

I kind of know what you mean ...I guess as long as there's still some mystery, I can hold on to my DLo hope until the bitter end (aka if there pics of 2 other girls' HTD's being filmed). laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:45 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

I kind of know what you mean ...I guess as long as there's still some mystery, I can hold on to my DLo hope until the bitter end (aka if there pics of 2 other girls' HTD's being filmed). laugh out loud
You know what, I actually kind of hope that there was some big misdirect with Danielle's IG and that she did end up making the F4. Just for the drama of it all laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:18 am

bblake wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

You know what, I actually kind of hope that there was some big misdirect with Danielle's IG and that she did end up making the F4. Just for the drama of it all laugh out loud
The drama would be delicious Praying  laugh out loud 
I'm so excited for Nick's season in general - for the drama, the unabashed sexuality, the snark, the man tears ... can we get the finale set & ff to January already? laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:04 am

nothatgirl wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

There are 28 girls known, but I do wonder if all of them definitely were on the show. I'm still not convinced about Izzy and we had a couple of girls who aren't following/followed by anyone else and weren't seen in any photos. He did say that no one has been able to identify all the girls in the boat, so that means there must be at least 1 girl that made it pretty far that we don't know (probably the blonde at the BSB date).  IMO.
With regards to the bolded.....are those girls on the filming chart that I posted??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 72 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit