SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 72 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:51 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:How are we arriving at the time? TYIA

I think that is the time she posted the picture.

How do we know that is the time? Where does it say that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:53 pm

beader wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
beader wrote:Couldn't Miami just be the place his plane flew in from Bimini?  Could even be he flew in the night before, spent the night, and was then at the airport for another flight out for a HTD.
IMO, he flew in from Bimini with the others on Oct 28, had a HTD in Florida on the 29th, then flew out to Rachel's on the 30th(hense the airport pic on the 30th)

I think RS said he was with Rachel at her church in Dallas on Sunday, October 30.  Did he go directly from the airport to church?  I guess he could have.  Or maybe they went to evening church.  Wasn't it 8:30 am that he was seen in Miami?  I haven't checked, but it's probably nearly a 3-hour flight to Dallas.  So get on the plane, wait for it to leave, fly 3 hours, drive from the airport, meet Rachel, get to the church--there's only a 1 hour time difference between Miami and Dallas.  Makes it a pretty tight schedule.

Is there a chance that picture at the Miami airport could have been before Sunday, Oct. 30th?

I think they could have visited the church when service wasn't in session. I believe something would have leaked on social media had they gone during a worship service; even outside the church. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:55 pm

This is what I come up with right from the code.

Instagram photo by Cheri Kurtze • Oct 30, 2016 at 9:49am UTC

9:49amUTC = 4:49 am Eastern

view-source:https://www.instagram.com/p/BMLsAJ2gh5d/

UTC is Universal Time Code

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:58 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Just a question..... does anyone know where the main hubs are in the USA for flights.....I thought at one time I heard Atlanta and Charlotte.....  Am I right or does anyone else know??
Sorry for quoting myself....I found this and thought I'd share it. Will also post it in the no discussion stats thread(for lack of a better place to keep it) so we can reference it for seasons to come.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is what I come up with right from the code.

That makes sense; they have flights that leave as early as 5:30AM; direct to Dallas is just over 3 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:This is what I come up with right from the code.

Summer time ends later in the US than in Europe, so the time difference was only 4 hours on Oct 30. Now it's back to 5 hours. So it was posted at 5:49 am.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:05 am

Actually I don't think Universal Time code  allows for time change. I can't check right now.

ETA: Sorry, I was going by memory. I remembered the first part of this sentance but not the rest. Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for correcting it due to daylight savings time.

Daylight saving time
Main article: Daylight saving time
UTC does not change with a change of seasons, but local time or civil time may change if a time zone jurisdiction observes daylight saving time (summer time). For example, local time on the east coast of the United States is five hours behind UTC during winter, but four hours behind while daylight saving is observed there.

wiki

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Actually I don't think Universal Time code  allows for time change. I can't check right now.

Ah true. But that doesn't change the fact that during the summer Miami is UTC-04.00 and now it's UTC-05.00. The change happened after that IG pic.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:13 am

Yes I edited my post at the same time as your post. TY!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:23 am

And now my head is dizzy

So, how would I find out what the UTC time is compared to where it was posted. Is there a legend for it or a place where I can find a shortcut for it.

If a pic is posted at say 5pm pacific time, what would that be in UTC time?

sorry, pretty dumb when it comes to this......LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:24 am

Dani was one I found intriguing for Nick so if she somehow made F4/maybe F3 instead of Whitney I would not mind at all. I also won't hold my breath either though. I've been trying to eliminate poor Whitney for a while now. She could turn out to be the sweetheart and here I am not wanting her to still be around. Having pre-season faves is almost as dicey as cheering during the airing of the show. laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:57 am

Dani's another 30+ right? So that would be two 30+ women in the F3, and only one mid-20-something in Kristina? Would love to see Dani and Rachel be F2 (with Rachel as F1). Also, I wonder if Kristina is Jewish with a last name like Schulman. That would be cool (I know Andi is half, but she never talks about it) Smiley.

BTW, not surprised Raven is gone. No way Nick was moving to Arkansas and she's too young.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 72 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit