SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 72 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 46 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:31 pm

Astrid's family lives in Tampa Bay which is less than 300 miles away from Miami, less than a hour by flight. This is the reason why I think Astrid is in f4 because location wise, her HTD makes the most sense considering how tight the schedule is.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:32 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Great stuff so htd 1 could be in Miami ? Is that Astrid? Sorry getting confused dizzy so Astrid , then Rachel , then to Ravens ,then?? Kristina?.......f4 IMO yes
I think the 4th is actually Vanessa. Nick was seen in Malibu on Nov 2 per tweet that was posted. That would of been a travelling day so likely would be right. If so, then she had her HTD on the 3rd as RS stated someone had theirs on the 3rd. Then the 4th for the RC and we are getting reports that it is true.....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:46 pm

Ok, to be clear, so we don't have more mass confusion or things grow legs and walk off...

We have nothing actually placing Nick in NC, correct?  It's all simply speculation?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:55 pm

I don't know if there are any unknowns remaining, since it would kind of defeat the purpose of giving out clues. If no one's even heard of those people then what good are the clues to anyone? Not that they are anyway, but just thinking.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:06 pm

True [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I remember speculating in the beginning with the airport pic that either a date in Miami area or NC. But I never saw anywhere confirmation that they were in NC.

I agree with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I really think that the F4 consist of ones that we here on this board already know of vs ones that RS released. Meaning, since RS hasn't released Vanessa nor Astrid.

Therefore, IMO the F4 are Rachel, Raven(both released by RS), Vanessa, and Astrid which us here on the board know about.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:06 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, to be clear, so we don't have more mass confusion or things grow legs and walk off...

We have nothing actually placing Nick in NC, correct?  It's all simply speculation?
Sorry, I obviously created the confusion with associating Nick being spotted in airport in NC when no one has knowledge of that. I must have dreamed it! I just thought I read it so I asked way back...just didn't get an answer.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:23 pm

I wonder why, if Astrid had a HTD in Tampa, Nick would be at the Miami airport to fly to Memphis (closest airport to Hoxie, Arkansas). There are plenty of flights from Tampa to Miami. Going from Tampa to Miami just doesn't make sense to me.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:27 pm

I think it's that the Miami airport has some really great coffee and Nick insisted on going there for a cup. giggling Otherwise I'm dizzy :crazed trying to follow all the possibilities of where he was traveling.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:30 pm

mindless wrote:I don't know if there are any unknowns remaining, since it would kind of defeat the purpose of giving out clues. If no one's even heard of those people then what good are the clues to anyone? Not that they are anyway, but just thinking.

I agree ! Why give out clues for ppl to guess?when they could only guess the grls that he has released? scratch Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how about Jonesboro? Is it closer to Hoxie than Memphis? The reason I asked is someone from Jonesboro also tweeted seeing Nick the day after Raven's HTD.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:34 pm

Okay, I don't read RS site...just try to follow what is posted here. What did he say about HTDS of the girls? When did they begin and end according to RS? Does anyone know exactly what he said when he laid out the schedule for them? I'm almost sure I read Rachel was the first on Oct 30 this past Sunday?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:37 pm

I believe Jonesboro is a tiny airport with only a small airline doing a few flights a day--to Memphis as I remember (could be wrong).  You can Google Jonesboro airport flights.)  So I guess he could have flown Jonesboro to Memphis to LA. I think Memphis is only 1/1/2 -2 hour drive from Hoxie, so I'm surprised they'd mess with a short flight.

Last edited by beader on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 72 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 46 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit