SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 72 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 46 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:50 pm

If we think the Malibu sighting is legit, then we can't discount the Jonesboro sighting which is posted on the same day. JMO.
I already explained why I think the Malibu sighting is incorrect in filming schedule thread.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:55 pm

I freely admit to barely glancing in Astrid's thread, but if her dad lives in FL, why would they go to NC for a HTD? Are her parents not together and her Mom still lives there or are we thinking NC was more home and since the sister's there, that's where she'd go?  I'm just to figure out why all the NC talk.  Why rule out FL as an option?  Am I missing something? Thanks! Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:57 pm

jmo but for some reason I don't think it's astrid and kristina as the other 2, kristina is a maybe for me. I think one could be the petite blond from the BSB date though. Actually, her and Vanessa are my prediction.

Last edited by Duke702 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I freely admit to barely glancing in Astrid's thread, but if her dad lives in FL, why would they go to NC for a HTD? Are her parents not together and her Mom still lives there or are we thinking NC was more home and since the sister's there, that's where she'd go?  I'm just to figure out why all the NC talk.  Why rule out FL as an option?  Am I missing something? Thanks! Smiley

I pointed it out as a possible reason why Nick might have been seen in NC. I think it makes more sense it was filmed in Miami though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I freely admit to barely glancing in Astrid's thread, but if her dad lives in FL, why would they go to NC for a HTD? Are her parents not together and her Mom still lives there or are we thinking NC was more home and since the sister's there, that's where she'd go?  I'm just to figure out why all the NC talk.  Why rule out FL as an option?  Am I missing something? Thanks! Smiley
The only thing I was going by personally is the IG of him being at the Miami airport at 6:30am on the 29th when we feel that since Harrison arrived in Miami the day before, they all likely did and as such, why would Nick be at the Miami airport on the 29th other than to fly out somewhere. I could be wrong though....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:03 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:

I pointed it out as a possible reason why Nick might have been seen in NC.  I think it makes more sense it was filmed in Miami though.  

?? Can you post or direct me to where it said Nick is seen in NC? I think it's a poster who said she remembered reading that but she also admitted she could be wrong. Personally, I think if she has a HTD it would be in Tampa, where her parents live.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], He was spotted at Miami airport on the 30th around 6.30 am. I made a mistake saying it was the 29th when I posted the pic initially (I was travelling too and hadn't accounted for the time difference :P). I edited it to add that it was the 30th later on.

coolangel wrote:Nick was spotted in Miami Airport yesterday (10/29) morning. CH and Elan were there on 10/28 flying back. Is it possible that the first HTD was in Miami or was he just flying back later on?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source

ETA: She posted this pic around 6.00 am EST. So does that mean she saw him today (10/30) morning? If that's the case, then I think he must be flying out after the first HTD. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:10 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:

I pointed it out as a possible reason why Nick might have been seen in NC.  I think it makes more sense it was filmed in Miami though.  
Can you enlighten me to know where Nick was seen....can you post where it was posted?  Thanks cause I missed that.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:16 pm

coolangel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], He was spotted at Miami airport on the 30th around 6.30 am. I made a mistake saying it was the 29th when I posted the pic initially (I was travelling too and hadn't accounted for the time difference :P). I edited it to add that it was the 30th later on.

coolangel wrote:Nick was spotted in Miami Airport yesterday (10/29) morning. CH and Elan were there on 10/28 flying back. Is it possible that the first HTD was in Miami or was he just flying back later on?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source

ETA: She posted this pic around 6.00 am EST. So does that mean she saw him today (10/30) morning? If that's the case, then I think he must be flying out after the first HTD. JMO.
true.....so if that's the case, he flew into Miami on the 28th with the others, likely had a htd there on the 29th, then flew out on the 30th for htd with Rachel? If he flew out around 7am for argument sake, they'd still have a full day as it only takes 2-3hrs flight time.

Thanks for hashing this out with me....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:18 pm

^^ Yup, that's the most plausible scenario right now IMO. yes
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:19 pm

Great stuff so htd 1 could be in Miami ? Is that Astrid? Sorry getting confused dizzy so Astrid , then Rachel , then to Ravens ,then?? Kristina?.......f4 IMO yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:30 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:

Can you enlighten me to know where Nick was seen....can you post where it was posted?  Thanks cause I missed that.

It was speculation by another member that she highly she had read he was spotted in NC.  I don't think he ever officially was.  I was trying to draw the parallel that if it were true, it could still be Astrid.  I think Astrid's would be filmed in Florida personally.

Last edited by sportsgirl76 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 72 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 46 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit