SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 72 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 51 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:23 pm

Thanks for coming through again, GA. He's totally going to pick Whitney the model who lives in LA man. No way he moves for any of these chicks. JMO. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:29 pm

It would make sense if raven was eliminated because she actually is tied to her home and can't leave (unless she sells her business). Her IG has slight fluctuations in followers/followings too. It is weird that she's the one he introduced to Bella though. 

It would totally serve me right if whitney won as I was so excited for this season and I need to learn that this show will always disappoint me. It's just weird because he doesn't seem to even notice her at BSB! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:40 pm

laugh out loud ITA he's going to pick the gorgeous, mid twenties LA model. He better let Rachel go at F3 though so she can have the prime spot at the WTA. Don't deprive us of this Nick!

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:56 pm

I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that Nick's F4 are totally unlike what I would have imagined at the beginning of his season. IMO Whitney, Kristina and Raven all seem very sweet and nice but are far from the bold, confident, extroverted personality Nick normally goes for and has admitted in numerous interviews is the type he is attracted to.

IMO Whitney and Kristina both seemed very low-key on the BSB date. Kristina IMO looked like she wanted to disappear half the time. Irrespective of whether they could dance or not, I see Nick's type as someone who would walk into a room and own it. IMO, none of his F4 with the exception of Rachel fit that personality type.

Having said that...here is my new theory laugh out loud laugh out loud or maybe it's just wishful thinking Hugesmile . I think the FIR curse was finally broken (Nick is known to fall hard and fast IMO) and Rachel had it in the bag half way through filming and the rest of the season was just about taking the best picks for the bachelorette to F4.

Oh wow! I wrote a mini-thesis. giggling I swear sometimes I am more invested in Nick's love life than my own. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:58 pm

My theory is he picks Whitney because she's convenient. LOL.

JMO. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I like it!
Are we the only two on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:My theory is he picks Whitney because she's convenient. LOL.

JMO. cheeky

:yes: right there with you.  bestbud!  

Same reason I thought Danielle Lo would stick around and interest him.p, at least for a while.  laugh out loud  The couple that models together stays together... At least until the modeling opportunities dry up.  Hugesmile laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:30 pm

coolangel wrote:I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that Nick's F4 are totally unlike what I would have imagined at the beginning of his season. IMO Whitney, Kristina and Raven all seem very sweet and nice but are far from the bold, confident, extroverted personality Nick normally goes for and has admitted in numerous interviews is the type he is attracted to.

IMO Whitney and Kristina both seemed very low-key on the BSB date. Kristina IMO looked like she wanted to disappear half the time. Irrespective of whether they could dance or not, I see Nick's type as someone who would walk into a room and own it. IMO, none of his F4 with the exception of Rachel fit that personality type.

Having said that...here is my new theory laugh out loud laugh out loud or maybe it's just wishful thinking  Hugesmile . I think the FIR curse was finally broken (Nick is known to fall hard and fast IMO) and Rachel had it in the bag half way through filming and the rest of the season was just about taking the best picks for the bachelorette to F4.

Oh wow! I wrote a mini-thesis. giggling I swear sometimes I am more invested in Nick's love life than my own. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I third this theory. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:37 pm

JMO. cheeky

...except Whitney now lives in Minneapolis.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:42 pm

I find Whitney the least attractive out of the remaining girls. Beauty is really in the eye of the beholder. Surprised Raven might be gone since I saw more potential there, but maybe Nick just can't see himself in Arkansas.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:46 pm

julychild wrote:

JMO. cheeky

...except Whitney now lives in Minneapolis.

Cool. She'll be back in LA in no time and she and Nick can be models/shillers together. JMO. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:51 pm

Did I miss something?  Did they already have the FR ceremony, and Nick is with Whitney??    OMG, he can't catch a break!  cheeky
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 72 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 51 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit