SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 72 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:53 pm

I've been told that it was in fact Raven that was eliminated.

We should be on the look out for any SM clues.

Thank you for sharing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:54 pm

Wow ive missed all the action! I'm happy that Kristina is in F3 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2498057887 she has been my fave since that BSB date aswell... I really cant wait to get to know these grls as I think it is hard to form an opinion just by SM...I think if that "survivor' clue was for Kristina I would like to know if it has anything to do with her backstory being adopted from Russia and what age she was?? Thank you so much GA for the news it has made my day!!!! IMO all the F3 seem to be gorgeous inside and out fingers crossed anyway yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:55 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Did I miss something?  Did they already have the FR ceremony, and Nick is with Whitney??    OMG, he can't catch a break!  cheeky

Hey now I said JMO and I'm just snarking. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I've been told that it was in fact Raven that was eliminated.

We should be on the look out for any SM clues.

Thank you for sharing! yes

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:57 pm

Rachel for the win or bachelorette. :yes:

Thanks GA for the information.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:57 pm

This season is more and more reminding me of CS. The final girl could no more be a real match than this is a real reality tv show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the Filming schedule thread we are speculating Whitney's parents may have a vacation home in Miami. Any thoughts?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This season is more and more reminding me of CS. The final girl could no more be a real match than this is a  real reality tv show.

LOL might be time for another Brad Womack double dump ending.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:
julychild wrote:
bluwavz wrote:My theory is he picks Whitney because she's convenient. LOL.

JMO. cheeky

...except Whitney now lives in Minneapolis.

Cool. She'll be back in LA in no time and she and Nick can be models/shillers together. JMO. cheeky

Anyone he picks will move to LA. Don't see him moving for the girl, but who knows.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This season is more and more reminding me of CS. The final girl could no more be a real match than this is a  real reality tv show.

I am thinking differently. If it is Rachel I dont think she would go so far if she was not interested in Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:27 pm

Well I'm surprised it was Raven as F4, I would have predicted her as F2.
New prediction:
F1 Whitney
F2 Kristina
F3 Rachel

More of my hope for how it goes laugh out loud . At this point, I kind of doubt he will get married to any though.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:28 pm

sdmom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the Filming  schedule thread we are speculating Whitney's parents may have a vacation home in Miami. Any thoughts?

No idea. I'm as surprised as most that she made the F4. I'd choose her over Kristina, though.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 72 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit