SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:30 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Number 10 doesn't look like Lacy's black pants pic to me at all. That girl appears to be much smaller than Lacy, her face doesn't look the same shape as Lacy IMHO.

I think the furthest she could have made it would be BSB.  The social media activity was right around that time so she may have been let go during this group date.  Her Facebook account was activated and then taken down.  She also added the quote she has now on IG and started following and accepting followers right around then.  

She also just changed her IG profile picture within the last day.  
What if you/we ignore the SM activity as that's been done before to mess with us sleuthers, but look at the pics....could they be her??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:43 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Number 10 doesn't look like Lacy's black pants pic to me at all. That girl appears to be much smaller than Lacy, her face doesn't look the same shape as Lacy IMHO.

I think the furthest she could have made it would be BSB.  The social media activity was right around that time so she may have been let go during this group date.  Her Facebook account was activated and then taken down.  She also added the quote she has now on IG and started following and accepting followers right around then.  

She also just changed her IG profile picture within the last day.  
What if you/we ignore the SM activity as that's been done before to mess with us sleuthers, but look at the pics....could they be her??

Yes, I do think it could be her based on the pictures only.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO, the sm activities cannot be ignored. Lacey Mark is no longer on the show! She has since followed some of the producers, casts and equally accepted follow request from her co-casts. Some of these things are exactly what they are. That girl in Wisconsin may look like her, but I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that she is NOT Lacey.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:55 pm

I don't think it's Lacey. She's just not that big of a player for TPTB to put that much work into messing with her SM to trick a few sleuthers. I remember last time people thought a pic of Jojo at the airport had to be sushanna because their hair matched perfectly. Sometimes people have similarities!

Just based on RS saying they're cracking down on SM with the longer lasting contestants, I'm guessing there's an eliminee who's been radio silent on SM. I also think the blonde is someone we don't know, as RS said no one has been able to identify all the girls in the boat. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:58 pm

julychild wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO, the sm activities cannot be ignored. Lacey Mark is no longer on the show! She has since followed some of the producers, casts and equally accepted follow request from her co-casts. Some of these things are exactly what they are. That girl in Wisconsin may look like her, but I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that she is NOT Lacey.

I agree the above noted can not be ignored.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:
julychild wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO, the sm activities cannot be ignored. Lacey Mark is no longer on the show! She has since followed some of the producers, casts and equally accepted follow request from her co-casts. Some of these things are exactly what they are. That girl in Wisconsin may look like her, but I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that she is NOT Lacey.

I agree the above noted can not be ignored.
Just a question though....SM has been messed with in the past by contestants that were still on the show. Isn't it a possibility its happened again?

Just something about those pics scream Lacey for me. Because of that, guess it will always be in the back of my mind of the possibility. IF Lacey did leave in that epi then there are 7 that leave in that epi. The most that has ever left in epi 2 are 3-4 except in Soules season when 5 left.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:08 am

When has SM been messed with in the past? I know that Nick and becca were given phone privileges as returnees, but they were "big names" who were being followed by many. Has it ever happened with a random contestant?

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:14 am

Since this season has 30 girls starting out, there will be initial episodes where more number of girls get eliminated to get it down to the usual number of eliminations in the later episodes IMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:22 am

coolangel wrote:Since this season has 30 girls starting out, there will be initial episodes where more number of girls get eliminated to get it down to the usual number of eliminations in the later episodes IMO.
The only bach's that had 30 to start with are Womack 15 and his elims are: 30 > 20, 20 > 17, 17 > 14.  Chris Soules:  30 > 23, 23 > 18, 18 > 15.

So like I said, there hadn't been 7 let go on any epi past the first. I have been keeping stats since the first season.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:50 am

I agree that in some of the recent pics I've seen a blonde girl that has similiar features to Lacy but for right now her SM around the time it is believed she was eliminated , ep 2 or ep 3 is leading me to think she was indeed eliminated then. Didn't she even write or repost something to the effect of : you don't want to date me? fine but you're wrong and I hate you! ? I remember alot of us thought she was throwing shade at Nick.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:03 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I agree that in some of the recent pics I've seen a blonde girl that has  similiar features to Lacy but for right now her SM around the time it is believed she was eliminated , ep 2 or ep 3 is leading me to think she was indeed eliminated then. Didn't she even write or repost something to the effect of : you don't want to date me? fine but you're wrong and I hate you! ? I remember alot of us thought she was throwing shade at Nick.
I must of missed that convo.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:I agree that in some of the recent pics I've seen a blonde girl that has  similiar features to Lacy but for right now her SM around the time it is believed she was eliminated , ep 2 or ep 3 is leading me to think she was indeed eliminated then. Didn't she even write or repost something to the effect of : you don't want to date me? fine but you're wrong and I hate you! ? I remember alot of us thought she was throwing shade at Nick.
I must of missed that convo.

You mean this?

From her thread
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sdmom wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:I am glad to see she is not one to hide her feelings.  She could be trying to be funny or is not happy.  From her IG account:

Lacey Mark
Her IG
'Lacey Mark (emoji)  laceymorganmark If you don't want to date me, that's fine I get that. But you're wrong and I hate you."

Okiedokie. I am glad Nick didn't pick her.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit