SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 72 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:16 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:^I liked Robby (laugh out loud spelled his name wrong earlier) on JoJo's season well enough & find him pretty cute - I don't really follow him now - just curious - why do you think he wouldn't make a good match for DLo? 

& IA Ben was very lucky ... I think he realized it, too laugh out loud He called Amanda "shockingly beautiful", growled & called Caila a "sex panther" & we all know how he felt about JoJo & feels about Lauren. 

Even preseason I was more excited about those girls as an overall group when we only had looks/brief bios to go by. 

Hopefully, I'll gain some more enthusiasm when this season actually airs.
He might be a good match for D Lo, as I don't know D Lo's personality, etc. yet. I just don't really care for Robby's personality (or looks) much post season, or really during the season either. Nothing specific. IMO.

Yeah, I think Ben was shocked at how lucky he got with all those girls. And it's actually quite funny, because Ben is a very universally attractive man himself IMO. I think he was counting his lucky stars laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:26 am

People come in all different shapes and sizes and colors. Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:49 am

Looking at Vanessa's pics upthread, I immediately thought of Deanna Stag.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:02 pm

Can we please get back on topic, sleuthing F1-F6. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:15 pm

Do you guys have any idea who 5 & 6 may be?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:16 pm

nutty1 wrote:Do you guys have any idea who 5 & 6 may be?
Danielle M and Whitney is my guess.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:54 pm

Don't forget the new promo! Who do you think will be featured?

Robert Mills @millsy11374
Want some good news after a long week? New promo for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] airs this Monday in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !!
11/11/16, 8:25 am

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:20 pm

Diana wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Do you guys have any idea who 5 & 6 may be?
Danielle M and Whitney is my guess.

Same. We heard that whitney's parents were contacted about the HTD and then it was cancelled and that Danielle M's friends thought she had a HTD. That suggests they were eliminated just before F4, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:37 pm

Corinne either isn't 100 lbs. or isn't 5'5" based on the pictures. Also, no actual models are 5'5" so not really sure how she can be a model either.

As for sleuthing, IMO, I think it's going to be a Rachel/Vanessa F1/F2, although not sure which way he's going to end up choosing. I can't see him moving to Arkansas and can't really see him picking Corinne.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:11 pm

IMO, unless Nick just ends up falling head over heels and F1 can talk him into moving to her location or he's ready to return to a more normal life, away from Bach nation, LA and all the hype and opportunity that brings,  the F1 will have to move to LA to be with him.  And again IMO, even if he actually finds a real relationship, she may move at least temporarily for a year or two (if the reaction ship lasts), until the opportunities dry up and they want to settle down, have a family and do it away from the spotlight.  

So basically, I think the F1 (girl) will be moving for the lead (boy), which seems to be the norm (with a few exceptions) for this franchise.  Not sure I see Nick moving for the F1, but maybe he'll prove me wrong.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:19 pm

^ In commercial modeling, being tall isn't a requirement.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ITA. Why would he move? Makes no sense to me unless he really wanted to.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 72 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit