SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 72 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 63 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:09 am

nothatgirl wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I don't see the Vanessa resemblance to Kaitlyn either. Even with Corrine, it's more of a personality similarity that I get, not in looks. Nick did say that Kaitlyn wasn't someone who wowed him with her looks and he just fell for her personality and confidence; I think andi and Jen are more his type, looks-wise.

I think they're pretty, but they're not the super polished, IG-model type of pretty that Ben had in his F4. IMO.
Corinne reminds me of Kaitlyn facial wise. They have the same face shape or something. From some of those Corinne pics, she reminds me of the way Kaitlyn used to dress: white lace, ugly hot pink lipstick. IMO. I agree, Vanessa is Nick's type looks wise, from what he's described as his type a la Andi and Jen.

Yeah, this F4 are cute attractive girls. But overall, they're not the kind of girls that can make an impression when walking in a room IMO. I actually think Jen is prettier than ALL of them (this F4 and Andi & Kaitlyn.) I personally think Ben had the prettiest F4 in recent memory.

I agree regarding Jen, although I do think she's more way more striking in pictures than IRL.

For me, it's always interesting seeing some of these girls' old IG pictures because you realize the difference between "girl-next-door" pretty and super hot is weight loss, having your brows and hair done, better makeup, and maybe some Botox and fillers. If you scroll back at look at old IG pics of Jen and Jojo, they weren't the stunners they are today. They put a lot of effort into their looks and it shows. Nick's girls just don't seem quite as "worked on". IMO.

I agree that Jen looks much more beautiful in pictures than in motion, but I still think she's very pretty in motion. I agree that Jen and JoJo and Ben's other girls have definitely gotten better looking as they've gotten older. I think style evolution/tips and their lifestyles (rich, elite type of thing) has a lot to do with that though, as well as just natural aging. Who's to say Nick's girls don't/wont did/do the same though IMO. Raven and Vanessa seem to have very nice chest areas, etc., so you never know IMO. And the media/limelight can bring up some opportunities/insecurities that can lead to fixing up physical appearance a la Kaitlyn and Jillian. So it's all fair game IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:13 am

reason wrote:Well he like them natural he is getting them real.  JMHO
I thinks it's been highly speculated on (moreso accurate than not) that Andi was/is not natural (implants and nose job), Kaitlyn after the fact seems to have gotten some Botox. And JoJo (who he seemed to be interested in) also seems to have gotten implants. And who knows what else these ladies have gotten... So, natural, especially for bachelor contestants, seems to be far and away most times IMO.

All JMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:22 am

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think Danielle L is very pretty, so are Whitney and Dani M, but Nick sent them home before Vanessa, Rachel, Raven and Corinne. The inner beauty is more attractive than outward looks. IMO.
We really need new stuff to sleuth/speculate. I want to know who left at f4 NOW!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:27 am

beader wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
mindless wrote:Looks to me like Raven's got implants so they're not all real. Her style has definitely improved though over the years. I think they're all attractive and RS has some gift for finding the least flattering pics to put on his site.

Oh, really? I was actually wondering if Vanessa had them too, but I can't really tell. I was talking more facially though.

And, yeah, he definitely chose the worst pictures for Vanessa and Raven in his last blog. IMO.

What about Corrine?  Would it be normal for a "woman" to be 5'5", weigh 100 pounds, and have a D cup?  I can't relate, but it's sounds like implant time to me.

WHAT? Probably not, because you're significantly underweight then (according to BMI) and boobs are pretty much all fat. It would be funny if 3/4 of Nick's F4 had boob jobs (Rachel doesn't, I don't think). IMO.

I thinks it's been highly speculated on (moreso accurate than not) that Andi was/is not natural (implants and nose job), Kaitlyn after the fact seems to have gotten some Botox. And JoJo (who he seemed to be interested in) also seems to have gotten implants. And who knows what else these ladies have gotten... So, natural, especially for bachelor contestants, seems to be far and away most times IMO.

All JMO.

This reminds me of the whole "men hate when women wear make-up and prefer the natural look". Um, no. They just THINK it's natural, not realizing you're wearing foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, highlighter, etc. Most of these girls get work done, it's just a matter of how good it is. Andi (before the excessive botox) and Jojo looked great. I think girls like Amanda, Kaitlyn, and Leah looked way better before all the botox and fillers. IMO.

(I also wouldn't be surprised if Jen had a boob job)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:27 am

beader wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
mindless wrote:Looks to me like Raven's got implants so they're not all real. Her style has definitely improved though over the years. I think they're all attractive and RS has some gift for finding the least flattering pics to put on his site.

Oh, really? I was actually wondering if Vanessa had them too, but I can't really tell. I was talking more facially though.

And, yeah, he definitely chose the worst pictures for Vanessa and Raven in his last blog. IMO.

What about Corrine?  Would it be normal for a "woman" to be 5'5", weigh 100 pounds, and have a D cup?  I can't relate, but it's sounds like implant time to me.
Corinne may have implants, but it's also definitely possible for her body to be natural. I'm 5'2, 110 pounds (I exercise every day) and an E cup, and I haven't had any plastic surgery. Since she's a model, I imagine she works out way more than me so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and guessing that her measurements are real no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:28 am

reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are you saying the person who gets the FIR is not attractive?  just curious.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I meant that IMO Nick's F4 don't seem like the type to elicit a "wow" upon first impression. I wasn't referring to the FIR rose itself. Sorry, I realize now that capitalizing "first impression" confused the meaning a bit laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:48 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I don't see the Vanessa resemblance to Kaitlyn either. Even with Corrine, it's more of a personality similarity that I get, not in looks. Nick did say that Kaitlyn wasn't someone who wowed him with her looks and he just fell for her personality and confidence; I think andi and Jen are more his type, looks-wise.

I think they're pretty, but they're not the super polished, IG-model type of pretty that Ben had in his F4. IMO.
Corinne reminds me of Kaitlyn facial wise. They have the same face shape or something. From some of those Corinne pics, she reminds me of the way Kaitlyn used to dress: white lace, ugly hot pink lipstick. IMO. I agree, Vanessa is Nick's type looks wise, from what he's described as his type a la Andi and Jen.

Yeah, this F4 are cute attractive girls. But overall, they're not the kind of girls that can make an impression when walking in a room IMO. I actually think Jen is prettier than ALL of them (this F4 and Andi & Kaitlyn.) I personally think Ben had the prettiest F4 in recent memory.
ITA with the bolded, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
IMO Ben's F4 girls are all gorgeous (and I really like 3/4 of them - don't really care for Amanda laugh out loud  - so they're great personality wise to me as well Smiley) . I also really like Jen & think she is insanely beautiful physically. 

Nick's alleged F4 I find attractive/cute but not First Impression WOW IMO.

I agree. I think even before Ben's F4 may have gotten work done to their bodies/faces, they were still naturally pretty. Even today, when they've been pictured/videoed with(out) little/any makeup, they're still just as beautiful IMO.

sdmom wrote:Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think Danielle L is very pretty, so are Whitney and Dani M, but Nick sent them home before Vanessa, Rachel, Raven and Corinne. The inner beauty is more attractive than outward looks. IMO.
We really need new stuff to sleuth/speculate. I want to know who left at f4 NOW!!

I think Danielle Lo and Danielle M are probably some of the most beautiful contestants this season IMO. But like you said, inner beauty is the tell all IMO.

nothatgirl wrote:
beader wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

WHAT? Probably not, because you're significantly underweight then (according to BMI) and boobs are pretty much all fat. It would be funny if 3/4 of Nick's F4 had boob jobs (Rachel doesn't, I don't think). IMO.

All JMO.

This reminds me of the whole "men hate when women wear make-up and prefer the natural look". Um, no. They just THINK it's natural, not realizing you're wearing foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, highlighter, etc. Most of these girls get work done, it's just a matter of how good it is. Andi (before the excessive botox) and Jojo looked great. I think girls like Amanda, Kaitlyn, and Leah looked way better before all the botox and fillers. IMO.

(I also wouldn't be surprised if Jen had a boob job)

Completely agreed. Even when someone may think a person is all natural, more times than not, that's false on some level IMO. Sometimes changes/add on's are oh so subtle, that you'd never even notice. That's how you can REALLY tell it was a job well done IMO.

You said you like the more "natural" (depends, *cause like we've both said, sometimes it's difficult to tell*) contestants. Which ones?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:07 am

You said you like the more "natural" (depends, *cause like we've both said, sometimes it's difficult to tell*) contestants. Which ones?

Not that I like the more natural contestants, but that I like it when a girl is more natural rather than completely worked on. I don't think there's anything wrong with a nose job or a boob job or whatever, but when I look at girls like Kaitlyn, Amanda, Leah, Ashley I, Andi, etc. I always feel like they looked better before they went overboard with the procedures. IMO.

The girls that I think were the most beautiful in the franchise (Britt, Caila, Sharleen, Jojo, Emily, Jen, Jade) were never my actual favorites, when it came to personality. Other than Sharleen, who's pretty much perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:10 am

Ah, yes, I agree DLo is quite the stunner. I look forward to seeing her on BIP 4 laugh out loud (Maybe Bette 13 will have a hottie who's a match for her ... she would also look great with Robbie IMO).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA Ben's F4 look just as pretty with minimal makeup  -  just a different style of pretty :yes:  I also think some of the girls eliminated earlier, like Rachel Tchen & Jackie, are really pretty as well.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:29 am

Haha, so true. Vanessa's pics on his site don't do her justice. Remember Nick used to look like this? So not just female contestants but males can also improve their looks over the years

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:30 am

nothatgirl wrote:

Not that I like the more natural contestants, but that I like it when a girl is more natural rather than completely worked on. I don't think there's anything wrong with a nose job or a boob job or whatever, but when I look at girls like Kaitlyn, Amanda, Leah, Ashley I, Andi, etc. I always feel like they looked better before they went overboard with the procedures. IMO.

The girls that I think were the most beautiful in the franchise (Britt, Caila, Sharleen, Jojo, Emily, Jen, Jade) were never my actual favorites, when it came to personality. Other than Sharleen, who's pretty much perfect.

Ah okay. I completely agree. I usually think going overboard typically always ends up looking much worse, no matter the person. I think out of the ones you've listed, Leah takes the crown for that IMO.

I also completely agree with your "most beautiful list of franchise women." Though, personally, I've never found Jade to be all that.

And yes, to Sharleen being perfect. That's a given IMO.

TheWrongReasons wrote:Ah, yes, I agree DLo is quite the stunner. I look forward to seeing her on BIP 4 laugh out loud (Maybe Bette 13 will have a hottie who's a match for her ... she would also look great with Robbie IMO).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA Ben's F4 look just as pretty with minimal makeup  -  just a different style of pretty :yes:  I also think some of the girls eliminated earlier, like Rachel Tchen & Jackie, are really pretty as well.

D Lo is indeed a hottie. But noooo to her dating Robby though IMO. He's definitely not what he's cracked out to be (in a postive way) IMO. But she'll definitely have no problems with attracting men on BIP IMO.

I think Rachel Tchen is pretty, but Jackie never really sparked IMO. I think Ben had A LOT of very beautiful contestants on his season. Very lucky guy IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:50 am

^I liked Robby (laugh out loud spelled his name wrong earlier) on JoJo's season well enough & find him pretty cute - I don't really follow him now - just curious - why do you think he wouldn't make a good match for DLo? 

& IA Ben was very lucky ... I think he realized it, too laugh out loud He called Amanda "shockingly beautiful", growled & called Caila a "sex panther" & we all know how he felt about JoJo & feels about Lauren. 

Even preseason I was more excited about those girls as an overall group when we only had looks/brief bios to go by. 

Hopefully, I'll gain some more enthusiasm when this season actually airs.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 72 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 63 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit