SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 72 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:26 pm

If Vanessa is F1, the best news of all for me is if Vanessa has a strong personality, being a special education teacher, there has to be an equally soft side.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:39 pm

Watch Corrine be F1 after all this laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:42 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Watch Corrine be F1 after all this laugh out loud
While she doesnt really look like her(IMO), I would not be surprised if Corrine is the Kaitlyn of the season. Nick likes sassy and Corrine may be a great deal of sassy.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:49 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Watch Corrine be F1 after all this laugh out loud
While she doesnt really look like her(IMO), I would not be surprised if Corrine is the Kaitlyn of the season. Nick likes sassy and Corrine may be a great deal of sassy.
I can see her as sassy :yes: 
I do think she kind of looks like a younger, blonder, rounder faced Kaitlyn, however ... laugh out loud 

Meanwhile, Vanessa, Leila, Astrid and DLo all remind me of Andi.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:32 pm

Reading the contestant thread I'm I to believe that Vanessa and Rachel is the final 2?

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I think so too. I think Raven was F4 and Corrine was F3 based on their SM activity.

ETA:
sdmom wrote: snipped
What I think will happen
F4 Raven brother zone. Too nice to sweet for Nick
F3 Rachel friend zone. Beautiful smart confident WOC, perfect for next lead
F2 Corinne blond Kaitlyn. Nick said you need to be a little a-hole to be his friend, I can definitely see that and some edge in her.
F1 Vanessa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I would put bone zone for Corinne (After all she wanted Nick "right now") giggling giggling and love zone for Vanessa :inlove

IMO what I think F4 looks like:
F4 Raven
F3 Corrine
F2 Rachel
F1 Vanessa
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:04 pm

bone zone cantstopl that's a new one on me!

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:02 pm

okay you guys i'm so excited for this season!
imo whitney looked the prettiest in this promo, shame she's a goner
Corrine i think has a potential to have this cute, bubbly personality and may turn out to be my favorite, shame she's got too much lip injections going for her
Vanessa, oh well, i think she is definitely the front runner, but i will wait till the season premiere with my prediction, cos i reckon vanessa and corrine may have strong chances to be nick's f1.
so excited!!
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:57 pm

coolangel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I think so too. I think Raven was F4 and Corrine was F3 based on their SM activity.

ETA:
sdmom wrote: snipped
What I think will happen
F4 Raven brother zone. Too nice to sweet for Nick
F3 Rachel friend zone. Beautiful smart confident WOC, perfect for next lead
F2 Corinne blond Kaitlyn. Nick said you need to be a little a-hole to be his friend, I can definitely see that and some edge in her.
F1 Vanessa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I would put bone zone for Corinne (After all she wanted Nick "right now") giggling giggling and love zone for Vanessa :inlove

IMO what I think F4 looks like:
F4 Raven
F3 Corrine
F2 Rachel
F1 Vanessa

Haha love the BONE zone! It will be my dream come true if Rachel and Vanessa are f2. Corinne is the most visible out of the f4 in that new promo. I hope she is not being considered for the next lead. Too young! IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:53 pm

Posted this in the filming schedule thread but think it belongs here too.

Aunties_Love wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Here are her sm stats:

Nov 11:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nov 15:

Since Raven's SM changed a few days ago and Corrine's today...IMO, Raven was eliminated first, then Corrine

Then put in Raven's from 3 days ago along with the allude to her returning 2 dresses that are now back on the showroom floor, IMO Raven was elim at F4, then Corrine at F3:

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
FWIW here's Raven's Twitter/IG from Oct 21

Thanks for bringing this over. Every season I say to myself, we have to make sure to post this info first post in each thread, and each season I forget.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:16 pm

IMHO the final 4 will be done in this fashion

4: Raven
3: Corrine
2: Vanessa
1: Rachel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] interesting! Why do you pick Rachel over Vanessa? We really don't have much to compare so let me post these two pics again. If anyone is big on body language, care to share the thoughts?

sdmom wrote:

Vanessa, 29, special ed teacher:

notarose wrote:week 3 (Oct 1) 1-1 date
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Zero Gravity Experience airplane ride at Long Beach Airport in Ca"
- reportedly named Vanessa
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rachel: 31, lawyer

coolangel wrote:
coolangel wrote:Today's 1-1 date in NOLA:

Source:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 72 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit