SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmates - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:17 am

First, Lee was the only contestant from any season to get new music - his first kiss. For his second kiss he got the F1-riff used in past seasons. So essentially, Lee got both things.

Also, the majority of media have stated that this season is exactly edited like Richie's season where the Lead/F1 love story is at the cost of the F2. So yes, it was edited the same. Some may prefer Lee to Alex, but the comparisons to the edit for both seasons is the same and have been stated by media as such long before FRC came around.

Also, Jake said that Lee has a massive heart in his exit interviews. That's serious high praise about someone. More importantly, Lee never said a bad word about any of the guys, not even on the show. He called them amazing even on the show (so not just post-show). So to me, that says more about his character than anyone else.

I take the other stuff with a grain of salt especially since none of it has been heard by any of the guys saying it. Anything can be printed without knowing if the person actually said it and if Lee wasn't as well liked Jake and Clancy wouldn't have been following him on SM all along, imo. Not to mention, I don't see where "many reports" are. There were articles and not even person-interviews from two people who stated that Lee is a good guy. So I personally don't trust some written articles from only 2 people in the house of 16+ guys.

Those that actually know Lee for years, there are many, many posts on SM about him and about what a wonderful and kind person he is and I believe those posts much more over 2 articles that cannot be corroborated where the guys in the same breath say he is a good guy as well so it seems to cancel out whatever insinuation was made and seems to be the case for F1s going back to Sasha and then Alex that they get those types of conflicting stuff said.

Overall I thought it was a fantastic season and have no doubt that all the guys will find their HEA and get great opportunities out of this as they should and enjoy the ride.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

soulmates - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:22 am

Bringing posts here

Just Looking wrote:
see2love wrote:
mrsT wrote:I have just rewatched all the interactions between G&L, because I have no life and also obsessed with them and I am genuinely surprised people missed their amazing story. Georgia's reaction after the first kiss is my absolutely favourite, her voice, her eyes, her smile... her whole face just lights up when she says "he finally kissed me"

Viewers always "miss" some stories no matter how much pr often they are pointed towards it while airing.

I saw Matty's love story towards Georgia but unfortunately he wasnt the Lead so it was always going to lead to heartache.

And I also saw Georgia's love story with Lee and Lee's towards her which led to the grand love story because Georgia was the Lead.

Matty narrated and expressed his feelings towards Georgia the whole time and she had her bach speak for him.

Goergia narrated and expressed her feeling for Lee and he did the same. Matty chased Georgia and Georgia chased Lee.
And that is that! Mho

IA.  Maybe for future sleuthing this is the key - the person who narrates the most is not going to be F1.   Nikki narrated alot as well.  IMO, something to watch out for in future seasons.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:56 am

I agree with you @see2love Matty deserves to be someone's first choice, all the contestants do. I also agree that one woman's boring is another's funny. Personally there were people who loved Richie, but even during Frostys season I wasn't particularly fond of the guy and the snooze fest continued during his season for me. But his F1's edit was anything but boring. Lee is great to look at and makes Georgia laugh with dad puns, not everyone's taste. Personally I would have to knock him out after the third pun. I have no patience for that shite I much prefer a witty humour and great comedic timing. But that's two women liking two different things in a guy which is why people are often divided as to who their favourite is for F1 based on their own taste IMO.

The fact of the matter is everyone signs a contract when they commence the show and its up to the producer gods as to how they are edited so to be angry or blame anyone after the fact as a lead or F1 is redundant really IMO, because quite frankly Lee could have done worse than the boring edit or have some of their love story cut. He could have ended up with the bat poop crazy edit like Alex or any number of past US contestants. And say what you will about Alex she took it in her stride and continues to laugh about it. So maybe that's what they need to do, sweep it under the carpet and forget about it because at the end of the day, come February when the new Bach is announced, these guys will IMO, like most of the past couples and contestants, be long forgotten.

Also I think much of the rivalry between Lee, Jake and Clancy was trumped up really. They both liked Lees Instagram post with Georgia so IMO if they really disliked each other, that wouldn't have happened.

And as for Mattys interviews, it's probably not a bad thing really, because the more interviews he does the less interviews Georgia and Lee have to do during this time, it may actually be a blessing in disguise for them relieving them of yet another burden. IMO one can find the positive of all negative situations and maybe just maybe this is one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:11 am

Oh forgot to add remember for the up and coming seasons to check Stringys Insta post if she is the stylist, she will tag the Lead and the F1 in a pic. This will be after their first date generally speaking so just watch for it, with any luck if she keeps this up the sleuthing will be done and dusted by at least Ep3.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:56 am

Fifty wrote:Oh forgot to add remember for the up and coming seasons to check Stringys Insta post if she is the stylist, she will tag the Lead and the F1 in a pic.  This will be after their first date generally speaking so just watch for it, with any luck if she keeps this up the sleuthing will be done and dusted by at least Ep3.
This is very true! Her first post about any guy was about Lee as well (his video). That she only tagged Georgia and Lee was very telling in hindsight.

Another thing is that the official accounts always post a pic of the F1 before the season airs. In Georgia's season it was especially telling, since Lee was the only one of the F4 to have a pic posted about him before the season premiered.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:19 am

Cetamy wrote:Well said @ Sprite and the sooner people understand that, the better. IMHO Lee fits better into Georgia's life especially in the light of what's happening in her family at the present moment. At the end of the day they all knew that someone was bound to get hurt in the end. Matty  will soon bounce back and find his HEA. Even though I was on the Lee train, I still cried the moment he bent over after he was told he wasn't the one. It was the first time I saw someone react that way on these shows. It certainly one of those moments I'll never forget on this season.

This is so true and IA with your sentiments.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:Oh forgot to add remember for the up and coming seasons to check Stringys Insta post if she is the stylist, she will tag the Lead and the F1 in a pic.  This will be after their first date generally speaking so just watch for it, with any luck if she keeps this up the sleuthing will be done and dusted by at least Ep3.
This is very true! Her first post about any guy was about Lee as well (his video). That she only tagged Georgia and Lee was very telling in hindsight.

Another thing is that the official accounts always post a pic of the F1 before the season airs. In Georgia's season it was especially telling, since Lee was the only one of the F4 to have a pic posted about him before the season premiered.

She did the same for Richie and Alex which I had pointed out for both season but unfortunately I keep getting caught up in the editing so this is my go to from now on. As for the official SM I think they may have posted Nikkis first before Alex so they are more inclined to manipulate that IMO. Stringy just has no chill now and posts whatever she wants I think she may be oblivious as to who is following her on Insta so a more accurate gauge of the F1 rather than other SM IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:03 am

The official SM never posted a pic of Nikki for Richie's season but did post of Alex.
For Sam Frost's season they posted all F3 pics, including F1.
For Sam Wood's season F1 pic was also posted.

So while they may post pics of the other contestants, they always post a pic of the F1. Thus, if there is no pic of the F1, then it could definitely be a clue that if someone is highlighted in the edit but has no pic posted before the season airs then they likely are not F1.

I think it may be just so they have a pic for their SM memory when it comes to F1 and thus why they post one of the F1 always before the season airs. So if one of the F2 has a pic and the other doesn't, before the season started, I think that could be telling that the one who has a pic is more likely F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KatydidC Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:26 am

I absolutely adored Matty. He made the season for me. In fact, I don't think there has been a contestant on any season anywhere that I have enjoyed more. However, I have learned that with TPTB there is never a "dark horse" edit.

IMHO. This does not deter from the F1 in any way. I am absolutely happy that Lee and Georgia found each other and wish them the very best. Georgia's current life circumstances would make starting a relationship challenging for any new couple. I am so sad for Georgia and her family.

Last edited by KatydidC on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

KatydidC

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:16 pm

For me, it is interesting that all three seasons of au franchise I watched entirely, I picked the F1 right after the first episode and M&G and it was based only on an instinct and a feeling. And those were not necessarily my favourite contestants, but I still knew they will win, in SamW season I liked Snez also, so that was good, in SamF season I did not particularly like Sasha and in Georgia's season I enjoyed guys as a group and had no favourite at all (Richie's season I watched only first two episodes and I did not have definite feeling who will be F1). Too bad it doesn't work for me for other franchises also, or are the Australians easier to read Smiley.
Anyway I don't think Lee was that much hidden, it is that they really emphasized Matty too much. I wish love and best of luck to all of them.

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:23 pm

lettore wrote:For me, it is interesting that all three seasons of au franchise I watched entirely, I picked the F1 right after the first episode and M&G and it was based only on an instinct and a feeling. And those were not necessarily my favourite contestants, but I still knew they will win, in SamW season I liked Snez also, so that was good, in SamF season I did not particularly like Sasha and in Georgia's season I enjoyed guys as a group and had no favourite at all (Richie's season I watched only first two episodes and I did not have definite feeling who will be F1). Too bad it doesn't work for me for other franchises also, or are the Australians easier to read Smiley.
Anyway I don't think Lee was that much hidden, it is that they really emphasized Matty too much. I wish love and best of luck to all of them.

I agree that Matty was too in our faces. I picked Snez, didnt like Sasha as well so I didnt really watch his parts so I picked Michael, I was not that into Richie's season but Olena was my fav not necessarily that she would be F1 but I knew Nikki was not F1. I also picked Lee and like Imsaid before I dont know what the F1 music sounds like or any of those sleuthing skill. I just went by interactions and what the Lead said in PIs and ITM.

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:31 pm

ITA with @Fifty that Lee's edit could have been even worse. It might be true that his edit was similar to Alex's edit as the cost of the F2 edit, but IMO, the way the edit was portrayed was completely different. Lee's edit to me look like more to Sasha's edit in SaM Frost Season, which IMO boring and hidden in mid-season. Luckily for Lee, Georgia has the same sense of humor about phun. Unfortunately, I don't think production team agree with that so that's why they didn't show more of their "phun stories", as some viewers, particularly in SM, including me, found it boring. If Matty got better edit as F2, I think because it was his real personality that he was playful, and confirmed by contestants in their exit interview that he was the nicest and funniest person. Yes production team had power to change the edit, but IMO there was limitation how far the edit can be modified.

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+47
BlackHalo
Norcalgal
lettore
KatydidC
bach_ind
Sprite
iamreal2u
aprawn
Seabear
Just Looking
mercieme