Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Plus it's pretty ironic the timing once again of a post of the happy couple with kidlettes after the speculation the past 24 hours and specifically the last hour here.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21650

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] omg I saw that I was like what is wrong with them lmao

hae1001

Female Posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:54 pm

I can't believe I'm going to say something nice about them (Ugh, it's painful) but at least they put helmets on the girls while ice skating.

That's all I got in terms of positive. Lol

umngirl

Female Posts : 17980

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] omg I saw that I was like what is wrong with them lmao
They love her unconditionally..? But, I mean, they're forced to be in their own bodies and brains, so she's nothing bad compared to them.. hi

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't know if this means anything, but Amanda's dad posted on Josh's mom's IG and his mom replied with "can't wait to see you next month!"

I believe he's probably referring to Josh's family coming to California for Christmas, probably her family as well. Josh mentioned that on his Periscope when they were in Mexico.

Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:19 am

Wow, trying to stay unspoiled for Nick has got me completely out of the loop - BenLo wedding is off?!?
As for Jam - if they get a wedding special I will literally vomit. How can they even plan that if they don't know if these dumdums will be together a week from now?

yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by lexforlife on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:57 am

They seem solid, I  actually  like  this couple  and love how they  are  with the kids  and  with  each other from what I see on sm, plus, their families and friends seem very supportive of them(unpopular opinion,I know).

lexforlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:07 pm

You're not alone lexforlife. I like this couple too. I'm not sure how solid they really are but I do think they're really trying.  And I agree their friends and families all seem on board. Even Eddie, Josh's best friend, seems to love these two together and that's telling to me.  My hope is they will follow BenLo's path and seek couples counseling. It shouldn't be considered taboo, I think it's always a good idea for engaged couples.  Josh has an in with Dr. Darcy (FS). She'd be a great place to start.

And watching HEA last night, the BenLo wedding is back on! So IF it was a bachelor producer filming with them yesterday I would guess it's just for an update.

Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by lexforlife on Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:39 pm

Solid as in they don't seem to be breaking up tomorrow. The meshing of the families is what I tend to consider when I think these couples are making a real effort, JMO.

lexforlife

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:54 pm

I'm not fond of them (at all giggling ) but I think they are legit and wouldn't be surprised if marriage was in their future.

notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:10 pm

I think they're legitimate in that I believe they're actually trying to make a relationship work. I do have to say that it was nice to see that they spent Thanksgiving with the Murray's and that they're trying to blend both families. It was very obvious to me that in Josh's previous relationship from this show that he was cut off from his family and he spent every major holiday apart from his family, so I'm sure this difference with Amanda must be nice for him.

With that being said, I still don't see it lasting. I could see a break up happening around March. I've already seen some smoke and I've come to learn that when there's smoke, there's almost always even a little bit of fire. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:47 pm

With as much posting as DUH does on IG, there is no posting of photos of the Murray clan from her recent holiday visit. Perhaps she is being respectful of family privacy. giggling

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21650

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2