SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:16 pm

I think Amanda wants to find someone and settle down. She always says she wants more kids. I think she really wanted that and thought she found the perfect person with Josh but I think he showed his true colors. You can tell how crazy controlling he is just from watching BIP. I donthink Amanda tried to make it work but it was probably too much. That's not someone I would want to have kids with...could you imagine? I think Josh really did love the kids but he seems clueless and blames everyone for his behavior (editing, andi's lies) and will always be that way. I also do believe he used Amanda and the kids to fix his reputation sad

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:17 pm

She's wearing the ring because she is DUH. Even those impaired respond to bright and shiny things.
My money remains on something bad went down Thanksgiving with the lovely Addams' family errr Murrays. That was the beginning of the end.
As bad as Josh appears--his mother is Dr. Frankenstein, IMO. She is the creator. She has a habit of this. 3 for 3.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:25 pm

hae1001 wrote:Amanda just did another live Instagram story and confirmed they broke up and that he has moved back to Atlanta. She said she hasn't posted about it because she wasn't sure she wanted to talk about it but she saw everyone asking and wanted to clarify. Also said that there was a lot more to why they broke up than the fight at the Jingle ball.

I follow her on instagram I don't see any Live instagram stories. Where would I find them? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She's wearing the ring because she is DUH. Even those impaired respond to bright and shiny things.
My money remains on something bad went down Thanksgiving with the lovely Addams' family errr Murrays.  That was the beginning of the end.
As bad as Josh appears--his mother is Dr. Frankenstein, IMO. She is the creator.  She has a habit of this. 3 for 3.
Nahhh 4 for 4. Perfect record.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She's wearing the ring because she is DUH. Even those impaired respond to bright and shiny things.
My money remains on something bad went down Thanksgiving with the lovely Addams' family errr Murrays.  That was the beginning of the end.
As bad as Josh appears--his mother is Dr. Frankenstein, IMO. She is the creator.  She has a habit of this. 3 for 3.

Why is she still wearing the ring? Dosen't she have to send it back?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:32 pm

I would imagine someone from the show will make sure they get the ring back for NL. Again, I suspect the show was not expecting things to pan out (the public talk about the relationship terminating) as it did vs on their terms. However, I have no doubt they will get the ring back.
Does anyone know if Grace returned their ring yet?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:46 pm

@Kashathediva I think MM is more like Norma Bates or Pamela Voorhees. Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 78 1f601 cheeky laugh out loud rotfl laugh out loud

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 78 Batesmotel1
Source

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 78 239c8da2bcc68b7f6b1afac6687e1d7b
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:52 pm

@Jolena you can only watch it live. Once the live video is done, it goes away.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:01 am

@bluwavz
I actually think she was their prototype.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:07 am

@nothatgirl yes there were quite a few comments asking why she still had her ring on. She ignored them. Her and her kids are currently in San Diego to film something tomorrow. Clothing related I think she said. And her kids were being pretty bad so she decided to end the live video around the time a lot of comments were coming in about the ring.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:36 am

Don't mean to body shame and it could just be the picture, but just checked Amanda's Instagram where she is hugging her daughters in a lowback, black outfit. Her ribs are protruding out her back. The stress of it all could be getting to her and she was so slight to begin with. Not a healthy look IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:38 am

hae1001 wrote:@Jolena you can only watch it live. Once the live video is done, it goes away.

Thanks. When they do these live video's can they be recorded or copied so people can share them?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena