SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:41 pm

OMG Yeah he is a goofball. Hilarious, spot on Mugato! Many layers to that onion. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:46 pm

avoice wrote:OMG Yeah he is a goofball. Hilarious, spot on Mugato! Many layers to that onion. Lol.

Ha!true... i dig this Red Onion so very much Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:00 pm

Well said @Baseball Mom! Good Post  :yes:

@Joy15 I was about to use that exact emoji! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 1377737533 :Chris:

I actually noticed a few times Mike joking with Jasmine in scenes with VOs. When I have the time I'll try to gif them. Also in the words of Jasmine: "I need someone I can laugh with and enjoy life with. If i had to choose I would want someone who doesn't take everything too seriously and is just fun to be around. If you're going to spend your whole life with someone then you need to have fun and laugh." yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:14 pm

@Joy15 and @avoice, yes Mikey has many layers....let us not forget that he sings lead for a metal band giggling remember that super edgy video he shared in IG ?

@siena....yes, most married couples, including yours truly, find that humour, is very important in a successful relationship

Speaking of IG, he just posted another picture..looks like he's back to his normal self giggling ...he must be on duty at the firehouse coz he's in uniform but looking forward to handing out candy to the kiddies awwww

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:55 pm

@Baseball Mom...dang he is too sexy in that blue uniform giggling

@siena and all lovely people

switching gear for a moment..before RL get in the way again. I just want to share this nugget i found by venturing the YT land.

note 0:33 mark: Bianka : i am crazy in love with him.

this giving me dejavue of what Mikey said in his SD over Jasmike:  " i want us to fall in crazy love together".. Note that out of all 3 front runners only Mikey has uttered crazy love words. yes

> i cant help but think is this the lovely couple Michael's and Clare's favorite line to be used in  inaugural seasons? laugh out loud. Mind you, Michael is the Story and Series Director of this season  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698

Seriously, i start to think things will go down as i have speculated here :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3495p744-mike-ogilvie-bachelorette-canada-season-1-sleuthing-spoilers#1061168

especially coupled by the fact that Brad also has booted Whitney off before FRC.  Smiley

in this sense, what @jina has mentioned over the Preview would probably come into play, IMO :  in the Preview Jasmine heard saying : "i am falling in love with him and this feels right.."...= refer to a point before FRC  :yes: . or better yet....prolly combined with above Bianka- ish take by  Mikey : "i am crazy in love with her". Sort of Smiley.

what do you all think? sounds like a wonderful scenario to me! laugh out loud  :sprinklehearts

as y'all can tell...i already friggin look fwd to FRC. I. Can't. Even cheeky
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:20 am

@Baseball Mom Very true. Humour is so important, especially IMO when creating a successful and happy relationship. Smiley

Since Mike let us know about that 10 day holiday laugh out loud, good to see he was back at work on time (and taking on those candy duties too).

@Joy15 I am hoping we'll get another extended preview for the finale and be able to sleuth some more. I'm not sure yet how I think things will play out. But IMO I think that line you mentioned "fall in crazy love together" will make another appearance. yes We shall see. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:32 am

Didn't get the chance to say this before but I really doubt she let anyone go before the FRC just because we have a shot of her at te FRC crying.
I don't think she would be crying there if.she was just waiting for one person.

Will try to bring the s/cap over
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:53 am

Yes that's why I also lean towards thinking she doesn't let anyone go before the FRC. We should get a better preview after the next episode and hopefully it'll give us some answers.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:16 am

Ummmm Nope i think...she is not crying at FRC. For now im sticking with she let the F2 go before FRC until its proven otherwise. yes

This is the stills of her at FRC setting. Pondering ? yes. Crying? Nope. IMHO (As well as the other 3 stills of the FRC scene).

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Jasrc110

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Jasrc210

My SC from preview- sorry for hideous caps. im in lazy mood giggling

All the crying was alluded merely in VOs. Thats why i told myself to always be careful to differentiate the cap and VOs, for those darn editors might trick us. So far, we didnt get to see the scene of Mikhel in Marakech (in black column (hotel?) with Benoit). and for some reasons i also think the KW's VO of "i am in love with her" is also a non-play VO (we wont see it being played out). We shall see. TWT Smiley.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:50 am

@Joy15 I'm still waiting for another preview to really be able to tell. I'd love for Jasmine to let Mikhel (IMO as F2) go early, but rewatching the preview in HD IMO you can see the tears on Jasmine's face at the FRC. Now it could be that she's feeling emotional for other reasons and editing is playing a trick, or it could be that she's just let Mikhel go as F2. I am waiting to see more to make up my mind.

The VO I agree is absolutely an editing trick, and we know that they used audio from the 2-1 over the FRC. There's definitely stuff that's been left on the cutting room floor from the preview, so hopefully another preview after the next episode will enlighten us. All JMO. Smiley

Also side note: I can't wait for this next episode and to finally see Mike's HTD. :yes:

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:18 am

siena wrote:@Joy15 I'm still waiting for another preview to really be able to tell. I'd love for Jasmine to let Mikhel (IMO as F2) go early, but rewatching the preview in HD IMO you can see the tears on Jasmine's face at the FRC. Now it could be that she's feeling emotional for other reasons and editing is playing a trick, or it could be that she's just let Mikhel go as F2. I am waiting to see more to make up my mind.

The VO I agree is absolutely an editing trick, and we know that they used audio from the 2-1 over the FRC. There's definitely stuff that's been left on the cutting room floor from the preview, so hopefully another preview after the next episode will enlighten us. All JMO. Smiley

Also side note: I can't wait for this next episode and to finally see Mike's HTD. :yes:

re: the tears ...i did check the HD. yep you are right yes . Those darn blurry YT clips! laugh out loud :angryemotion .

hopefully the new set of caps can give us a better idea on how things play out beyond HTD. Praying . I just thought if there is a best time to speculate...this is it...we only have about 3 more weeks to go .... giggling . At the same time , i'm running out of my patience...hence maybe thats the whole speculations coming from .... Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:23 am

Ur running out of patience @Joy15 I can't handle this anymore ! I really don't want to eat a crows head Embarressed! I need to know now if Mike is in f2 :crazed is it Tuesday yet Upset
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+18
dee
bluwavz
Sprite
Aunties_Love
LeapofFaith