SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:27 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Ur running out of patience @Joy15 I can't handle this anymore ! I really don't want to eat a crows head Embarressed! I need to know now if Mike is in f2 :crazed is it Tuesday yet Upset

umm...sorry..no crow for me Smiley . Im running out of patience since i have been stocking wine and 2pop for Nov 22nd partayy partytime firework Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 2498057887
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:33 am

Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Ur running out of patience @Joy15 I can't handle this anymore ! I really don't want to eat a crows head Embarressed! I need to know now if Mike is in f2 :crazed is it Tuesday yet Upset

umm...sorry..no crow for me Smiley . Im running out of patience since i have been stocking wine and 2pop  for Nov 22nd partayy partytime firework Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 2498057887

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 3806527698 ur so funny I love it! I think mike is f1 but I just don't want to get my hopes up tooooo much again as My heart can't handle it Hugesmile so until confirmation 2moro I will wait to parttttyyyyy then I will be Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 1710264613 and jumping :Woah-hoo: with u guys peace
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:37 am

@Joy15 Bring on November 22nd!! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 3806527698 I've rewatched and analysed that preview so many times at this point, I am truly ready for a new one to help us out. :yes:

Right now it's just a waiting game to see if all the pieces I've been trying to sleuth fit together. It'll be great if they do. I really have tried to come at it from every angle before making up my mind about Mike as F1. But of course, we shall see. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:01 am

I think you might be eating a crow with me.  Just a weird feeling

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:18 am

We shall see soon enough. My thought that Mike is F1 is based on the combination of everything I've been trying to sleuth. If the things we've discussed here led me in a different direction then I'd follow it. So far it has led me straight in the direction of Mike as F1. IMO that's the most logical conclusion I could come up with using the information that we have.

IMO Mike will have a great HTD. IMO Mike will get a rose to go forward to Cuba. IMO Mikhel will have doubts about staying prior to the RC, try to leave in the limo but then decide to return and end up being chosen. IMO it will be Mike and Mikhel going to Cuba. That's my best guess for what will happen, but we shall have to wait and see. No point in worrying about it. I can only trust what I've sleuthed and then see if it all fits into place. Time will tell. yes All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:48 am

reason wrote:

I think you might be eating a crow with me.  Just a weird feeling

giggling I know but hey let's keep the Mikey train going till the end @reason bestbud! toot toot Hugesmile
Eta @siena hoping u r right! Good night and catch ya all tomorrow
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:50 am

siena wrote:We shall see soon enough. My thought that Mike is F1 is based on the combination of everything I've been trying to sleuth. If the things we've discussed here led me in a different direction then I'd follow it. So far it has led me straight in the direction of Mike as F1. IMO that's the most logical conclusion I could come up with using the information that we have.

IMO Mike will have a great HTD. IMO Mike will get a rose to go forward to Cuba. IMO Mikhel will have doubts about staying prior to the RC, try to leave in the limo but then decide to return and end up being chosen. IMO it will be Mike and Mikhel going to Cuba. That's my best guess for what will happen, but we shall have to wait and see. No point in worrying about it. I can only trust what I've sleuthed and then see if it all fits into place. Time will tell. yes  All JMO.
FWIW, I know it's not the FD RC but in Bachcan 1, the F2 Whitney was having doubts about whether Brad was the one for her....she interupted Brad as he was saying goodbye to the F3 and insisted on taking him aside at that moment.  I remember Brad being so turned off by her doing that, IMO it was end game then....through the show I really thought Bianka was the F1 and especially that little ITM by Brad on that date when he looked like he was a goner, but at that RC, I knew for sure Bianka was the F1.

Could we be seeing the same kind of thing happening again??

Till tomorrow night, will just wait.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:42 am

I love reading you especially today as i'm a little worried about Mikey. clapping! He's a catch for sure. :cutiepie He deserves to be happy and in love with someone who truly appreciate and value him. seeing hearts Damn, i'm too invested... :tissuebox
Wasn't Alex (Alexandra) Jasmine's friend following Mike on IG?! Guess what?! not anymore... question dizzy
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:00 am

Thanks @Jina for that update re Alex....interesting. I can buy that someone from the show is telling folks about what is being discussed here as to what can give away the F1 based on who they are following on SM and in some cases what is being posted on SM. We know that Papa O also stopped FB posting after it was discussed here.

Y'all JasMike peeps should hold strong. As @siena posted, the sleuthing that has been done on Mikey's thread IMHO points to Mikey as F1. Yeah sleuthing is not bullet proof & sometimes the producers get the better of us. However as @Joy15 has analyzed, there are many unique things going on in Jasmine's season that parallel maiden seasons in other franchises. Also please remember there are no spoilers in the CA franchise so IMO Jasmine choosing to like more posts related to Mikey is not a decoy & IMHO most prior franchise leads usually stay quiet about their rejects & that's not the case here.

About 12 more hours till show time and we will see how the cookie crumbles tonight Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:21 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks @Jina for that update re Alex....interesting. I can buy that someone from the show is telling folks about what is being discussed here as to what can give away the F1 based on who they are following on SM and in some cases what is being posted on SM. We know that Papa O also stopped FB posting after it was discussed here.

Y'all JasMike peeps should hold strong. As @siena posted, the sleuthing that has been done on Mikey's thread IMHO points to Mikey as F1. Yeah sleuthing is not bullet proof & sometimes the producers get the better of us. However as @Joy15 has analyzed, there are many unique things going on in Jasmine's season that parallel maiden seasons in other franchises. Also please remember there are no spoilers in the CA franchise so IMO Jasmine choosing to like more posts related to Mikey is not a decoy & IMHO most prior franchise leads usually stay quiet about their rejects & that's not the case here.

About 12 more hours till show time and we will see how the cookie crumbles tonight Smiley

well said :alltens: .

btw just checked Alex's. She is still following Mikey yes.

All good in Jasmike land. Bring on the FRC!!! jumping
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:29 pm

I really like Mike, but I also really like Mikhel and I don't mind Kevin either. Just like the Australian Bette Georgia, I thing Jasmine has a lot of good options. It's just a matter of who she feels is the best fit for her. That being said, for me right now it is truly a toss up between Mike and Kevin. I have read the clues and seen the edit for both and I can see it going either way. I'm leaning towards Mike based on what I have seen on my screen and post show...but, it is a very tiny lean. Really tiny. Only a few more hours thankfully.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:30 pm

siena wrote:We shall see soon enough. My thought that Mike is F1 is based on the combination of everything I've been trying to sleuth. If the things we've discussed here led me in a different direction then I'd follow it. So far it has led me straight in the direction of Mike as F1. IMO that's the most logical conclusion I could come up with using the information that we have.

IMO Mike will have a great HTD. IMO Mike will get a rose to go forward to Cuba. IMO Mikhel will have doubts about staying prior to the RC, try to leave in the limo but then decide to return and end up being chosen. IMO it will be Mike and Mikhel going to Cuba. That's my best guess for what will happen, but we shall have to wait and see. No point in worrying about it. I can only trust what I've sleuthed and then see if it all fits into place. Time will tell. yes  All JMO.

i guess for me, i tend to have 3 puzzles regarding the F1 :
- WHO is the main puzzle
- HOW is the complementary one, including who is the F2/F3, what is the storyline direction, etc
- WHAT is the sub-complementary one. including the curve balls, the status of the relationship, etc.

i can honestly say that the WHO already solved on Episode 1 for me, since im going off by my hypothesis that any maiden season is SUPER BIG on edit at MnG, and its not uncommon for them to give away the F1 right off the bat by telling us a clear mini story during that episode. I found that pretty obvious on Art season, a lil vague of Sam F season, and really obvious on this season with Jasmike story over "connection" and "future". Safe to say, i am a proud hopper of Mikey's train at the First Station.  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 1710264613

the HOW is more tricky..since we also should dig deeper into the F2/F3 edit. I may or may not finish the runner ups puzzle usually. Its just that this season my diligent-self come out somehow that i could have a persistance to finish part of KW's puzzle giggling as i just posted here.

Also remains to be seen WHAT kind of curve balls they will throw Jasmike next. Jasmike has proven to survive the "Winnipeg" curve ball Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 3806527698 ...so..i wouldnt be surprised of anything anymore i guess... giggling . I just feel sorry for the whole Winnipeg population!. Blame it on those darn editors! laugh out loud .
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+18
dee
bluwavz
Sprite
Aunties_Love
LeapofFaith