SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:56 pm

Karina wrote:@mercieme  I do not know the last post did not work here are names thebachelornzgirls why this order?

Bel? Viarni? Hannah? Lily? Karina? Vanessa? Sarah? Claudia

Does anyone know if this is an official Bachelor NZ channel 3 instagram or is a fan instagram that wants to look super official?
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:02 pm

@Karina, thanks for the clarification. I think she just arranged them in that order maybe based on who she favors....I doubt she knows the outcome.

@robinvi, a lot of the girls from prior and current season follow that account and interact with its owner so IMO, it's just a super fan account that gets a lot of pics sent to her directly by the girls also. She credits the official the bachelor nz page for any pics that she reposts from them.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:05 pm

@mercieme thanks
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:30 pm

robinvi wrote:
Karina wrote:@mercieme  I do not know the last post did not work here are names thebachelornzgirls why this order?

Bel? Viarni? Hannah? Lily? Karina? Vanessa? Sarah? Claudia

Does anyone know if this is an official Bachelor NZ channel 3 instagram or is a fan instagram that wants to look super official?

It's just a fan account that has been around since S1. The girl who runs it is a fan and she posts on her IG stories of herself.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:44 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks will try to rectify it I will get the hang of it

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:10 am

@GuardianAngel ok I think I did it could you please check if it is correct? I corrected the link to the post with the photo with Zac and Jay Jay Harvey from The Edge. Thanks

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:24 pm

Hey i am just wondering if anyone happened to watch the live chat @thebachelornzgirls did with some of the contestants????

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTYpNENAgCO/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:43 pm

Posting for @Karina. Some photos of some of the girls that have been eliminated meeting up so looks like they all got along and WTA/ATFR (it's all rolled into one for the NZ version and airs after Finale) will be nice like the first season  yes

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 17818410
https://www.instagram.com/mariana_morrisonx/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:07 pm

@LeapofFaith No but I did hear about it what a great idea to get to know the Bachelorettes hopefully one will be 'The Bachelorette' Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 4256136633 next year.

Also, they had 2 new previews last night I had visitors so I half watched them I messaged @KatieBelle to see if she saw them as well so she can clarify and add information. From what I can ascertain the girls have to stay in an ice old pool and the one who lasts the longest gets a date with Zac and someone is motionless and submerged under water someone with long blond hair, also it is Hannah at the RC saying 'I do not think I can do this' so it is both Bel and Hannah who have a meltdown ? no idea

Last edited by Karina on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left 2 words out)

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:14 pm

Karina wrote:@LeapofFaith No but I did hear about it what a great idea to get to know the Bachelorettes hopefully one will be 'The Bachelorette' Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 4256136633  next year.

Also, they had 2 new previews last night I had visitors so I half watched them I messaged @KatieBelle to see if she saw them as well so she can clarify and add information. From what I can ascertain the girls have to stay in an ice old pool and the one who lasts the longest gets a date with Zac and someone is motionless and submerged under water someone with long blond hair, also it is Hannah at the RC saying 'I do not think I can do this' so it is both Bel and Hannah who have a meltdown ? no idea

Sorry I haven't seen the preview - RL has been getting in the way of my Bach Sleuthing - how rude!

But I am annoyed that they are doing a date/competition like this. Zac is no prize to be won. He is a man, looking to find a connection with a woman and making them compete to "win" time with him is no way to start a relationship. It makes the relationship unbalanced -and  IMO there might be a little bit of resentment from the girl that wins that she had to work so hard to get his favour.

Some of these competitive group dates are ok. Surf life saving - fun. Rally car driving - fun. Learning to cook Thai - fun. Staying in ice water as long as possible - not fun.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:04 pm

ITA @Katiebelle staying in ice water as long as possible doesn't sound like fun in any way when it's competing for a guy. I'd be like no thanks! laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:ITA @Katiebelle staying in ice water as long as possible doesn't sound like fun in any way when it's competing for a guy. I'd be like no thanks! laugh out loud

I know! I was beside myself when my kids made me do the ice bucket challenge. Not fun but for a good cause.

What I'm worried about is what my daughter sees as she is watching with me. I never ever want her to think she needs to do something like this to get a man.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater