SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 11:54 am

@emusha I do think he will choose Lily though, the heart wants what the heart wants.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Thu May 04, 2017 12:15 pm

reason wrote:@emusha I do think he will choose Lily though, the heart wants what the heart wants.

i wouldn't be surprised one bit if he does...
Curious if the age range in the cast has been discussed though.
I actually found the ages being soooo young - fascinating.... of his F5: Lilly - 20, Claudia - 21, Viarni - 22...these ages are soooo young imo and you could see it from how the women interact with Zac. e.g. V saying ...I'm not one to go all soppy (about discussing emotional stuff) which seems a tad silly imo. They just all seem very inexperienced...

do people in NZ typically get married or get into very serious relationships very young? If I knew any of these girls esp the 20-22 year olds I would tell them to have some life experience at this age... 20 seems incredibly young - do we know if Zac is simply looking to date? They'd just left their parent's house - if that - for 2 years only so far! They hadn't even experienced the real world on their own yet! I don't know it just seems very young to me and unless they reallyyy take it very slowly and date casually for the next 5-7 years...relationships require sacrifice, work, commitment, ability to manage difficult situations, one's life and choices

On that same note - Zac seems kind of on the same level as the older girls when it comes to convo at 28 and 29 but he also seems a tad out of his depth as well... maybe he's scared of making big leaps and getting out of his comfort zone with women his age?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 12:18 pm

The NZ versiOn is about finding a girl or boyfriend, no proposal or plans to marry anytime soon after filming. The couple from season 1 ar still dating and probably have a long way to go before marriage. For this reason, I think they can get away with having very young contstants. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 12:23 pm

@emusha What I heard Lily said after graduation she left and went to Japan at 16. She is a model. Vianri has Crohns disease so she might be looking at life a little differently. I dont see any interest in Vianri for Zac.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 04, 2017 12:36 pm

hmm I see... thanks for clarifying that @see2love
@reason I can see how lilly might have more life experience under her belt from modeling but only a tad imo.
All jmo: 20-22 is very very early to have a girlfriend/boyfriend that can lead up to something longer-term and to develop into something down the road...even 23-25 would make more sense to me. Were art and matilda 20-22 when they were on their season?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 1:18 pm

I think it was the same with Art? range was young too right?

I agree that 20 is young. But some experienced life at a very young age and matured more quickly. Claudia tried to suicide, stayed at the hospital a long time... Lily left home very young and i thing her parent divorced... viarni has a crohm desease which put another perspective probably.

In generql, yes. I would also be the first to say get a life... but this is what they do here... they meet and leave boyfriend/girlfriend. I think I recall reading that kiwis leave for australia between 20/30, then come back to NZ to settle down, marry, kids etc.

So the goal here is just: serious long term relationship

... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 1:31 pm

emusha wrote:caught up with this season and it's been a very interesting watch
my mind has telling me lily is f1 every single time she would get a rose at a cocktail party but then she hadn't had a real single date for so long. I do think Zac's own instincts are spot on and he'd be running around after Lily (the butterfly) cos I do see her as being ready to maybe seriously date someone but not really ready for a LOT of commitment - why should she - she's got her whole life ahead of her at 20 years old! imho

I really like Sarah and I think she challenges him in ways he's not used to but I'm not sure he does that for her and she seems like someone who'd want that in a partner ...she reminds me a lot of georgia love - so well rounded, so fearless, yet so sweet and soft...she might be a bit more put together than Zac's used to and he might let her go cos he's out of his depth and challenged rather than in his comfort zone and feeling great about himself which I think Lily makes him feel

I think Viarni has a wall up and I don't think she has been letting it down which imo would make their relationship lag behind... I think she needs someone who can court her and help her bring down her walls rather than having to chase the guy which Zac seems to deliberately want the women to do which IMO is a bit odd

Claudia became much more attached and needy than her personality in the beginning and zac's suspicions that she's just telling him what he wants to hear really doesn't bode well for her...imo same for Hannah

So much more calm and relaxing watching the NZ version when the US version has been all Corinne and bad edits...it's refreshing

I agree with your analysis except that the comment may not have been directed to Claudia. They talk about everything and not only one girl. so easy to cut and past right after the girl segment they want. Same with voice over.

we hear lily say that she is not the one to sit and say i love you.... when was it recorded? the voice over conveniently added when we do not see her face...

I think zac somehow wanted to respect all the girls and did not chase them during CP... also Bel said he always talked to the same girls... which for me is saying chasing them no?

...IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 04, 2017 2:02 pm

HEA wrote:

In generql, yes. I would also be the first to say get a life... but this is what they do here... they meet and leave boyfriend/girlfriend. I think I recall reading that kiwis leave for australia between 20/30, then come back to NZ to settle down, marry, kids etc.

So the goal here is just: serious long term relationship

... IMO

Interesting - didn't Zac actually say that his long term and serious girlfriend left him to move abroad - he said it to one of the intruders I believe? Lilly has openly said that she's waiting for the guy who'd make it worth it for her to stay where she is...I don't even think she's figured out why she's running but she is admitted she is running...

We shall see but Zac's confessed that he's afraid to really be vulnerable and to open up ...maybe he still is and instead he's going to pick a girl who will stop his overthinking process for him and just be in the moment and enjoy.

I think of the women who are still around imo we've seen him be the most vulnerable with Sarah including admitting to her that he's nervous/scared to open up...Even looking at these points I cited, we learned all of these deeper things about him i.e. about the 1) gf who moved abroad, 2) scared to open up, 3) that their connection scares him from Zac's convos with Sarah. I think he has an emotional depth with Sarah and Claudia so far.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 04, 2017 2:34 pm

Karina wrote: snipped
On his latest post, someone says it has been leaked that Viarni is no 1 Sarah no2 and Claudia no 3 There will more and more of these statements happening

https://www.instagram.com/zacfranich/?hl=en

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Captur54

https://www.instagram.com/p/BToAxhFDBAp/?taken-by=zacfranich&hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 04, 2017 2:35 pm

I saw the most emotions with Claudia so far:
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Screen14
Source: my screencap from episode 12 listed in the links thread
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 04, 2017 6:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Karina wrote: snipped
On his latest post, someone says it has been leaked that Viarni is no 1 Sarah no2 and Claudia no 3 There will more and more of these statements happening

https://www.instagram.com/zacfranich/?hl=en

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Captur54

https://www.instagram.com/p/BToAxhFDBAp/?taken-by=zacfranich&hl=en

I don't believe this for a second! Seems to me the commenter has been fooled by the preview implying Lily leaves, and is guessing the order of the remaining 3.  I would be shocked if Sarah is F2 as we have been shown so little of her.  Yes she seems absolutely gorgeous inside and out, but a F2 would have had far more screen time and an "established arc" by this stage, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 04, 2017 6:23 pm

@emusha Nearly everyone in my family has said in their opinion that the girls are far too young in the group of people I mix with most have their first child in their early thirties start dating seriously 26/27 my neighbor had her first child at 34. I was Social Worker and the young girls who had various problems tended to date and get pregnant earlier I come from Europe but now live in the NZ culturally there is a big difference Europeans overall have a mature attitude re drinking relationships etc there is a subculture in the NZ of partying, drinking in a very young age group. I am not sure if that answers your question. Having said that Lily is in a league of her own she has a maturity and from what I can ascertain she has traveled very widely and has done a lot of this on her own Lily is not the typical NZ girl. She has this charisma I hope she is F1 the public would love her and it would be great for the Franchise in NZ after Jordan virtually destroyed their reputation.

@HEA is correct we have all gone overseas and done our OE is almost a given to see the world before settling down.The majority of my friends no longer live in NZ they live and work overseas most tend to return because they want their children to experience the open spaces etc the laid back lifestyle to experience the iconic kiwi childhood being at beach, camping, tramping etc

Last edited by Karina on Thu May 04, 2017 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added information)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater