SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:44 am

@Karina I will find time this week to go over ever episode to see if Ally was right about Lily. I saw that Rosie was questioning what does Zac see in Lily. My head hurts, when I thought I figure it out I dont. yikes

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:52 am

@reason

In the Spinoff Power Rankings Lily got No. 1.

''After a few brightly coloured drinks and a romantic boat ride, Lily stopped doing pratfalls and started opening up a bit more. “I used to think I wasn’t an affectionate person,” she admitted, ‘but then I realised I had been holding the hands of douchebags.” Sealing it with a kiss, Lily might just take the total pancake.''

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:53 am

@Karina giggling giggling you are too funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:26 am

reason wrote:@Karina I will find time this week to go over ever episode to see if Ally was right about Lily.  I saw that Rosie was questioning what does Zac see in Lily.  My head hurts, when I thought I figure it out I dont. yikes

@reason I think Ally said that because of the trifecta. I mean, it was so obvious the girls were intent to watching Lily and Zach, even Sarah was watching just as long and hard as Claudia was.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:47 am

@4health I know but she is not the one who goes and seek him out he comes to her, everyone else goes to him.

@Karina Has Zac done any media for the show and if so does he look happy?

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:17 am

Katiebelle wrote:I'm so happy! I just took the Three quiz to see which remaining Bachelorette I'm most like and I got Lily. Thought I'd get Sarah as I'm way older than these girls but my inner rocker/skater chick must have come out.

I'd love to know what you all got. Please post your results. Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698

I got Viarni ! that was interesting i noticed one question had which place you prefer your date to be at or something like that and the last one was the great barrier reef!!!! so IMO they must be going to Australia for final dates!! YAY Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1710264613

http://www.threenow.co.nz/tv/the-bachelor-nz/home/season-3-2017/Week-6/which-of-the-top-8-bachelorettes-are-you-most-like.html

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:27 am

I got Bel, I am a little surprised but honestly I feel I am not similar to any of the girls. I forsure will take it because she is kind, generous and a very lovely person with great hair.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:29 am

@reason Yes Zac has done media for the show he was on Jono and Ben looked really happy and was great actually came across as a really nice. There was a photo of him out to dinner with the People from Australia Married At First Sight he looked great

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:30 am

@reason That is a quote from the Spinoff article I was wish that funny

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:36 am

sorry if this article was posted...i thought it was interesting and thought id share....rosie thought Ally would win zacs heart and Jess thinks Bel.....

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/91862688/rosie-everyone-loses-their-cool-i-just-did-it-on-tv
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:44 am

Wow, the NZ Media are really hammering this thing about Viarni not being followed by Zac on IG he also does not follow Bel and Hannah.

FYI POTENTIAL SPOILER AHEAD*
Don't keep reading if you don't like spoilers, because this could be the biggest spoiler we post for the entire season of The Bachelor New Zealand (and we're not even joking).
Since filming wrapped up for the THREE reality show, Zac has gone out and followed his beautiful Bachelorettes on Instagram... well he followed all of them except for ONE.
Out of all the "frontrunners" left in the series, only one girl was left out.
According to Stuff, Zac currently follows Steph, Sarah, Ally, Claudia, Lucia, Katey, Lily, Molly, Taylar, Rosie and Sophie...
But not Viarni

The Edge Spoiler Alert

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:49 am

Karina wrote:Wow, the NZ Media are really hammering this thing about Viarni not being followed by Zac on IG he also does not follow Bel and Hannah.

FYI POTENTIAL SPOILER AHEAD*
Don't keep reading if you don't like spoilers, because this could be the biggest spoiler we post for the entire season of The Bachelor New Zealand (and we're not even joking).
Since filming wrapped up for the THREE reality show, Zac has gone out  and followed his beautiful Bachelorettes on Instagram... well he followed all of them except for ONE.
Out of all the "frontrunners" left in the series, only one girl was left out.
According to Stuff, Zac currently follows Steph, Sarah, Ally, Claudia, Lucia, Katey, Lily, Molly, Taylar, Rosie and Sophie...
But not Viarni

The Edge Spoiler Alert

why dont they say he doesnt follow bel either?? IA it really is strange @karina Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater