SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 6:51 pm

Karina wrote:I can not see any reference anywhere that this is a different Claudia the link provided does not work and her account is private. The photos are taken in a sequence of photos with Claudia. The important here is that Claudia is out a lot also with the other bachelorettes maybe that is all ok with tptb and she F! historically that has not proved to the case in NZ that is why the photos are shared it is not the norm therefore worthy if investigation.  If it  is not Claudia it does not negate the fact that there are so many photos and there is also one of Claudia with another guy. Claudia is happy that is fantastic but the point I am trying to make I can not recall Fleur or Matilda putting themselves out there with men, gay or not gay as much as this. This is purely from a sleuthing perspective I am sure she is sweet person it is a matter of putting a logical slant on things not trying to continuously try and cast a fav in a F1 frame. As everyone knows Lily is the person I would love to see as Zacs partner in life I see a deep spiritual connection but I also look to sleuthing evidence being fully aware of the realities of Viarni being continuously over the last weeks lauded by TV3 etc thus whipping up a team V frenzy.

can you please confirm a lot?  Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 2498057887

As far as I saw it is only ONE place. The other guy was at the same event bday and she made a statement (see previous post I made)  Hugesmile

Fleur went far away hiding herself because J had zero interest in her as soon as cameras were off and matilda, it is not her personality at all, more like a homemaker (if i remember her intro was like she loved to cook and be a homebody with her close friends). **edited**.... Zac is NOT Art is NOT Jordan is NOT Richie is not any lead. He is himself and he will fall for the girl no matter who she is. IMO

Because it was not on SM, it does not mean that the previous girl did not go out. This event is a 21st b-day from a friend. Nothing she could do about it as changing the date right? I do not follow the logic at all here. **IMO** Claudia was spotted ONE time, people took pictures of her because yes, she is a kiwi celebrity like all the girls who participated to this show, moreso because she is top 3. Some of her friends are just using her to get a little of fame themselves **IMO**. not a big deal. she was hugged and she was kissed on the cheek.... ***edited***  young adults who love to party and have fun, I do not see anything strange or inappropriate that Claudia went to her birthday party.... IMO

as far as viarni, it is just that. I feel as if it is TV3 who is giving me a viarni sauce since episode 1 and not Zac. ***IMO** The script the prods is that viarni is seen many times... therefore viewers will assimilate that zac is very into her. I do not buy it. Show us zac saying that he has an "intimate relationship with X since day 1" or a "relationship with fireworks" and I will believe he fell for her. Beautiful and cute is not enough in my book. I need more.... IMO

At this stage all I saw on my TV is that he is very fond of the top 4 for different reasons which is always the case no matter which seasons and country. They all spend not a lot of time together and it is only the foundation of a relationship. And this is why IMO that HTD is huge because it is real world. IMO

BTW I have no idea who is F1 now. no clue. I am very very confused.

all is JMO  no idea

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu May 11, 2017 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Per forum rules, no snark towards fellow members)

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 6:54 pm

https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiF5tLg6OjTAhULI1AKHcvBDjUQqUMIJzAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stuff.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Ftv-radio%2F92447248%2Fthe-bachelors-zac-franich-on-why-the-shows-winner-must-love-dogs&usg=AFQjCNGmeFCJagjyhOoa5VWDe7F-FF78Iw&sig2=obZE3X5u6S4gi2SjGdfDaw

While viewers are yet to find out who will win The Bachelor NZ, TV Guide can reveal she has a soft spot for dogs
On screen, bachelor Zac Franich, 28, is still deciding which woman he wants to pursue a serious relationship with.
But, in real life, most of the show's filming is completed and Franich says he is happy with his choice.
The Bachelor NZ's season one winner Matilda Rice, who is still very much in love with Art Green, has raised the idea of having a double date with Zac and his chosen woman. That is something Franich is open to.
"I'd love that to happen," he says. "At the very least it's an unreal experience that not many people have been able to go through so we all have that one thing in common.
"We could share how we found things and different challenges ... That would be really cool."

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 6:55 pm

@Karina Who has a soft spot for dogs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 6:57 pm

Karina wrote:

Yeah, I posted this a while back and said that the back video was of mostly of Claudia also I watched it on TV and as Zac was leaving Duncan Garner said to some what flippantly to Zac to do due diligence not on tape and at that time there was a lot discussion in NZ about the appropriateness of having Claudia on the programme and were the tbtb doing due diligence in terms of Claudia's welfare. deadhorse

Oooo I missed this part. can you direct me to where I could know more please? bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 6:59 pm

Which of the girls have a soft spots for dogs????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 11, 2017 7:00 pm

reason wrote:@Karina Who has a soft spot for dogs?

reason wrote:Which of the girls have a soft spots for dogs????????????????

@reason @Karina Remember Lily's story about the crocodile attacking her dog?  Just sayin'. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 7:06 pm

HEA wrote:
Karina wrote:I can not see any reference anywhere that this is a different Claudia the link provided does not work and her account is private. The photos are taken in a sequence of photos with Claudia. The important here is that Claudia is out a lot also with the other bachelorettes maybe that is all ok with tptb and she F! historically that has not proved to the case in NZ that is why the photos are shared it is not the norm therefore worthy if investigation.  If it  is not Claudia it does not negate the fact that there are so many photos and there is also one of Claudia with another guy. Claudia is happy that is fantastic but the point I am trying to make I can not recall Fleur or Matilda putting themselves out there with men, gay or not gay as much as this. This is purely from a sleuthing perspective I am sure she is sweet person it is a matter of putting a logical slant on things not trying to continuously try and cast a fav in a F1 frame. As everyone knows Lily is the person I would love to see as Zacs partner in life I see a deep spiritual connection but I also look to sleuthing evidence being fully aware of the realities of Viarni being continuously over the last weeks lauded by TV3 etc thus whipping up a team V frenzy.

can you please confirm a lot?  Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 2498057887

As far as I saw it is only ONE place. The other guy was at the same event bday and she made a statement (see previous post I made)  Hugesmile

Fleur went far away hiding herself because J had zero interest in her as soon as cameras were off and matilda, it is not her personality at all, more like a homemaker (if i remember her intro was like she loved to cook and be a homebody with her close friends). **edited**.... Zac is NOT Art is NOT Jordan is NOT Richie is not any lead. He is himself and he will fall for the girl no matter who she is. IMO

Because it was not on SM, it does not mean that the previous girl did not go out. This event is a 21st b-day from a friend. Nothing she could do about it as changing the date right? I do not follow the logic at all here. **IMO** Claudia was spotted ONE time, people took pictures of her because yes, she is a kiwi celebrity like all the girls who participated to this show, moreso because she is top 3. Some of her friends are just using her to get a little of fame themselves **IMO**. not a big deal. she was hugged and she was kissed on the cheek.... ***edited***  young adults who love to party and have fun, I do not see anything strange or inappropriate that Claudia went to her birthday party.... IMO

as far as viarni, it is just that. I feel as if it is TV3 who is giving me a viarni sauce since episode 1 and not Zac. ***IMO** The script the prods is that viarni is seen many times... therefore viewers will assimilate that zac is very into her. I do not buy it. Show us zac saying that he has an "intimate relationship with X since day 1" or a "relationship with fireworks" and I will believe he fell for her. Beautiful and cute is not enough in my book. I need more.... IMO

At this stage all I saw on my TV is that he is very fond of the top 4 for different reasons which is always the case no matter which seasons and country. They all spend not a lot of time together and it is only the foundation of a relationship. And this is why IMO that HTD is huge because it is real world. IMO

BTW I have no idea who is F1 now. no clue. I am very very confused.

all is JMO  no idea

Some of Bachelorettes pages some have photos with her, The Edge put that photo out there with that guy, now these photos. A lot of photos as compared to Lily and V. It is not strange it seems unusual in the context of being F1 not inappropriate within the context being young and enjoying life.Possibly inappropriate due the timing actually.After the final yay, good on her, live life to the fullest post as much as you can joy,love and happiness just the timing!!!! I have a real soft spot for Zac I want the best possible  person (Lily) for him if that is Claudia great. IMO:LOLflag:

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Bobette wrote:
reason wrote:@Karina Who has a soft spot for dogs?

reason wrote:Which of the girls have a soft spots for dogs????????????????

@reason @Karina Remember Lily's story about the crocodile attacking her dog?  Just sayin'. Hugesmile

Oh, yes I do

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 7:13 pm

All the three girls remaining all have dogs, check their Instagram pics. So not only Lily, V and Claudia both have dogs too

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Posting more from the interview that @Karina posted here.

One thing that stands out to me again is that earlier in the season posted about Matilda talking about going on a double date with Zac and his F1 and that Art was following Viarni on her IG. At the time (this was before the season aired) I thought that maybe Art and Viarni know each other and posted this in Viarni's thread. 

If Viarni is F1 it could be that because of this tie between Viarni and Art (friends or related somehow maybe or through business with organic foods, not sure at all) that Art and Matilda would be more inclined to have a double date since Viarni is known to them already and has a connection to them. 

Then again, I think Art and Matilda would be the type of people who would be supportive of another Bach NZ couple regardless of who the F1 is so it could be Claudia or Lily if not Viarni. 

question

The Bachelor NZ: Zac Franich says the winning bachelorette must love dogs
SARAH NEALON
Last updated 05:00, May 12 2017

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 1494537914446
While viewers are yet to find out who will win The Bachelor NZ, TV Guide can reveal she has a soft spot for dogs.

On screen, bachelor Zac Franich, 28, is still deciding which woman he wants to pursue a serious relationship with. But, in real life, most of the show's filming is completed and Franich says he is happy with his choice. Although he is sworn to secrecy about the winner's identity, he admits to being "really happy with where things ended up".

During his televised search for love, Franich aimed to find someone who likes Chief, one of his best friends. Chief is a Chow Chow breed of dog and Franich has owned him for five years. "He's a bit of a goof and he is easily excited and I love him to pieces," says Franich, who admits to missing his pet while filming The Bachelor. Franich's parents looked after Chief while he was busy making the TV series and Franich is delighted to be reunited with his four-legged friend. "It's good to go back and just take him for a walk and hang out with him. It's hard not to smile when you're around a dog like that," he says. "Chief likes to be close to people so he'll happily walk inside with you and fall asleep. He just likes to be around people. I like that about him." Besides Chief, Franich is close to his family, who have supported him in his foray into reality TV. He says his mother watches The Bachelor but "finds it a bit hard watching her eldest son on TV kissing girls".

Since being named as The Bachelor, Franich has had to learn to adjust to being in the spotlight. "It's been pretty interesting," he says. "I'd be a liar if I said I didn't enjoy it a little bit when people came up and asked me questions or wanted a photo because that's fun and it's part of that whole ride as well. "Everybody has been really friendly and polite. People are just curious. New Zealand is a small place so any sort of notoriety, I guess fame that comes with a reality show, people are just curious about what it's like.
"People are like 'Is it real?' and my answer is always 'Absolutely. It's how you see it'." But one thing that has surprised Franich is that he comes across as so serious. "I am a bit goofy as well but I found that hasn't really been shown," he says.

When asked about his favourite date on the show, Franich recalls a ballroom dancing lesson with Claudia. "It definitely put me outside of my comfort zone," he says. "But I really enjoyed learning about myself and I guess just surrendering to the experience and having fun."

However, what wasn't so much fun was deciding who should stay on the show and who should be sent home. "It was always really difficult," says Franich. "It's never nice breaking up with someone and especially towards the end and having to end relationships which have a lot of potential. "I've got a lot of feelings and I care a lot about the girls. It was a really crazy, emotional roller-coaster for that last three or four weeks. "It was really tough but by the time it came for me to make my decision I felt I was in a really good space to make the best choice for me. So no regrets ... I'm really pleased with how things have wound up and where I am and who I'm with."

The Bachelor NZ's season one winner Matilda Rice, who is still very much in love with Art Green, has raised the idea of having a double date with Zac and his chosen woman. That is something Franich is open to. "I'd love that to happen," he says. "At the very least it's an unreal experience that not many people have been able to go through so we all have that one thing in common. "We could share how we found things and different challenges ... That would be really cool."
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/92447248/the-bachelors-zac-franich-on-why-the-shows-winner-must-love-dogs

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu May 11, 2017 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu May 11, 2017 7:17 pm

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/photos/a.1517672148472783.1073741827.1505817109658287/1882854465287881/?type=3&theater

Apparently an elimination interview has been released before it's time. Has anyone seen it?

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater