SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm pretty sure Kevin's family is great, I have no problem if Kevin is the F1 and the MIL

re Mikhel - the previews we saw  He's freaking out afraid of getting hurt Says he wants to go home. The limo was going to the RC, they all got limo's.

Do you mean the preview for tonight RC?
But they didn't show the segment during the episode right?
I'm getting confused
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:36 pm

is Mike on the after show??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:36 pm

lightredemption wrote:There was always such little chemistry and romantic development shown between Mike and Jasmine - I knew he couldn't be F1

Also all variations of this show have seen crazy characters and I'm assuming that if Kevin is F1, then his mom and Jasmine are fine :D

Seriously. I could never understand why he was seen as such a frontrunner. Their chemistry and conversations were always lacking to me. If she ever really liked him all that much he would be her pick regardless of any obstacles or not opening up or whatever BS she was spewing. The reality is she just didn't want to tap that. cheeky

All JMO.

Last edited by bluwavz on Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:36 pm

SO, in saying a F3 edit is a f3 edit no matter the franchise.....

Should I compare stats to all the franchises? Aussie - bette/bach, NZ Bach, Bachelor US, Bette USA and now Bach Can and Bette Can.

I never did the stats for all of it combined as I didn't think that they can all be the same...... just something that was mentioned before so never went after those stats.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:
lightredemption wrote:There was always such little chemistry and romantic development shown between Mike and Jasmine - I knew he couldn't be F1

Also all variations of this show have seen crazy characters and I'm assuming that if Kevin is F1, then his mom and Jasmine are fine :D

Seriously. I could never understand why he was seen as such a frontrunner. Their chesmitry and conversations were always lacking to me. If she ever really liked him all that much he would be her pick regardless of any obstacles or not opening up or whatever BS she was spewing. The reality is she just didn't want to tap that. cheeky

All JMO.
Yup! Mike is great and rootable and had a very clean edit so he made for an excellent decoy (I can see why people were fooled because they promoted him hard on SM, etc) but at the end of the day, she just wasn't that into him. And tbh, I don't think he was all that into her either. JMO
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:40 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm pretty sure Kevin's family is great, I have no problem if Kevin is the F1 and the MIL

re Mikhel - the previews we saw  He's freaking out afraid of getting hurt Says he wants to go home. The limo was going to the RC, they all got limo's.

I'm getting confused

No. It was after he got the first rose tonight and Kevin got the second. They were hanging on the rooftop and she could see his face and even asked him if everything was okay.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:41 pm

Well good luck to her and that mother in law, what is said can't be taken back and the world will see how she spoke to Jasmine. I believe an apology is due, that is if she has it in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:42 pm

previews just now ... apparently there are two parts ... part one next week
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:42 pm

Mike can know launch his website Smiley I always found it bizarre he began making one during the season. The website hasn't officially been launched but you can access it. I remember seeing this last week, at the bottom of his website there was an area where you could email and "book" him for appearance. Surely an F1 would have to get clearance first before going to meet ups.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:43 pm

Sprite wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

I'm getting confused

No. It was after he got the first rose tonight and Kevin got the second. They were hanging on the rooftop and she could see his face and even asked him if everything was okay.
but then he said he wanted to go home in itv?
They didn't show us any preview for next week?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:44 pm

As far as edit, IMO it doesn't matter the franchise, it seems the F3 has the same edit. He just wasn't a front runner IMO. I didn't see it from her and he never showed any ott emotion towards her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:44 pm

Well he does things for charity so I see nothing wrong, about the website.

Last edited by reason on Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess