SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:45 pm

northernviewer wrote:Poor Jasmine...over analyzed everything and everyone ....like i said before....she'll be alone by the new year.

Mike was a class act when leaving....still being the comforter as thats who he is.   Lucky girl that gets him.

Yeah. I wouldn't be at all surprised. I think Mikhel is just too insecure for Jasmine and MIL from hell will put a kibosh on that relationship.

I'm sure that MIL will be loving all this criticism that she is hearing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by lightredemption Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 pm

reason wrote:Well good luck to her and that mother in law, what is said can't be taken back and the world will see how she spoke to Jasmine.  I believe an apology is due, that is if she has it in her.
If Kevin is F1, its been almost half a year since this happened - IMO their relationship will probably be a lot different now
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:46 pm

I'm not worried about the MIL. I had one from hell, who cares, if the relationship is strong, MIL needs to realize, it's either good relationship with both, or he'll choose the g.f

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:49 pm

I wonder why Winnipeg wont the watch party?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:50 pm

maybe to announce Mike as the bach?

Did they say they are going to Cuba?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:50 pm

Sharleen looks amazing, and my sweet Brad is adorable as ever! Brooks looks so handsome!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ET Canada ‏@ETCanada 1m
And then there were two... hometown visits prove illuminating on tonight's @BacheloretteCA — spoilers ahead: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not worried about the MIL. I had one from hell, who cares, if the relationship is strong, MIL needs to realize, it's either good relationship with both, or he'll choose the g.f

I agree! I have a mom (and a dad! laugh out loud) from the pits of hell and I'm still optimistic that I'll find a guy despite them. My parents hate my sister's husband and brother's girlfriend and they're all still going strong. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:56 pm

reason wrote:I wonder why Winnipeg wont the watch party?
I bet Mike makes a "surprise appearance".

I think their promotion of Winnipeg was so that Mike can show up to the MTA viewing and that also puts him in the minds of viewers with who they want as the next bachelor. I believe his competition is Mikhel.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:57 pm

Majority of people think Mikhel will get the final rose. I wonder how many of them actually think that vs they just like him better? Personally, I don't think so. It will be Kevin and my interest in this show has just taken a nose dive.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you and I both I dont know if I will watch the rest of the show.

If Mike is the bachelor then I will watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not worried about the MIL. I had one from hell, who cares, if the relationship is strong, MIL needs to realize, it's either good relationship with both, or he'll choose the g.f

I have a feeling theyre the "2 peas in a pod" like she claims they are and the Kevin we saw a few weeks ago, the jealous , self entitled one.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess