SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:26 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
They are having an ATFR.  It was taped on the same day as the MTA

Was the MTA ATFR and the after show party filmed on the same day or im sorry I have asked a number of times but was the MTA filmed 26-28th October or was it filmed in November. Thanks
What after party.  IMO the only ones filmed for the show is the MTA and ATFR only.  What is considered as the after party??

Sorry meant to say the After Show. They had a wrap party after the final show.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:27 am

Kevin P is in a tux and Drew is in Jeans. Did Drew not get the memo???

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MeganMM@meganasauras
Thanks for a great night out! @BacheloretteCA This will keep our Winnipeg hearts warm through the cold winter ahead! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:34 am

Fifty wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Was the MTA ATFR and the after show party filmed on the same day or im sorry I have asked a number of times but was the MTA filmed 26-28th October or was it filmed in November. Thanks
What after party.  IMO the only ones filmed for the show is the MTA and ATFR only.  What is considered as the after party??

Sorry meant to say the After Show.  They had a wrap party after the final show.
What aftershow?? There have been 5 different things discussed and don't know if they are all getting intertwined. In Vancouver they filmed the MTA and the ATFR on the same day there. There were pics taken of Noah and the guys in the airport as well as a pic of KW and Noah on a plane.

Then tonight, there were a group of guys in Winnipeg....including Mike, Chris, Kyle and a few others watching the MTA and entertaining the crowd.

So hope that helps??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:47 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

What aftershow??  There have been 5 different things discussed and don't know if they are all getting intertwined.  In Vancouver they filmed the MTA and the ATFR on the same day there.  There were pics taken of Noah and the guys in the airport as well as a pic of KW and Noah on a plane.

Then tonight, there were a group of guys in Winnipeg....including Mike, Chris, Kyle and a few others watching the MTA and entertaining the crowd.

So hope that helps??

The After Show that Jennifer Valetyne hosts.

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:01 am

just rewatched the promo like 10 times from the episode(btw if you have bell tv services you can go to tv.bell.ca and watch it from the on demand section).

I honestly couldn't tell a difference in the sunlight, it's just two different locations they are walking from. kevins sunlight is diffentely dimmer(theres only sunlight in his background around a tree behind, nothing sunlight on the trees to the side). while mikhels sunlight is on one of tree to his side.

anyways onto quotes

kevin says "i told her, just go and pick him and i'll figure out my life" and "tv is over for me, this is hard". the very final voiceover jasmine says i can see a future with both these guys but i need one that lasts. pretty interesting considering she directly says to kevin early in the promo "i think you would leave me, ive experienced it twice so far".

oh he also says "I need to know if she believes in me" or something similar to that

Last edited by primexi on Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:15 am

Fifty wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Fifty wrote:

What aftershow??  There have been 5 different things discussed and don't know if they are all getting intertwined.  In Vancouver they filmed the MTA and the ATFR on the same day there.  There were pics taken of Noah and the guys in the airport as well as a pic of KW and Noah on a plane.

So hope that helps??

The After Show that Jennifer Valetyne hosts.
So you were saying that the guys were at the wrap party there???

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do you think you can do the s/caps pretty please?

What F1 tells the girl to "go and pick the other guy"?
This is a strange thing to say and show.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sorry but i can't, the on demand feature doesn't seem to be able to pause the video, it kinda just rebroadcasts it. i just rewinded to that sunlight sequence of them walking in a suit like 10 times.

yeah and it is really really odd of them to show us that and even odder for him to say to her when hes near the end.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:24 am

primexi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sorry but i can't, the on demand feature doesn't seem to be able to pause the video, it kinda just rebroadcasts it. i just rewinded to that sunlight sequence of them walking in a suit like 10 times.

yeah and it is really really odd of them to show us that and even odder for him to say to her when hes near the end.

Ok thanks.
Well we just have to wait till the epi is up on their website tomorrow then.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:28 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
The time has finally come... BLOOPERS!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:30 am

Leah ‏@leahskye87
The best night with @KarlyOnKiSS watching [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with @BacheloretteCA !
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess