SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:45 am

primexi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sorry but i can't, the on demand feature doesn't seem to be able to pause the video, it kinda just rebroadcasts it. i just rewinded to that sunlight sequence of them walking in a suit like 10 times.

yeah and it is really really odd of them to show us that and even odder for him to say to her when hes near the end.

Thanks for that analysis [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - it's very helpful for those of us who can't watch the promo yet ourselves.  BTW, I can take screenshots without having to pause by using keyboard shortcuts and pressing shift-command-3 at the same time (on a Mac).  I think on an IBM it's Win-PrtScn, or just PrtScn if you don't have a Win button.  No worries if you can't though Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:52 am

primexi wrote:

Snipped...

kevin says "i told her, just go and pick him and i'll figure out my life" and "tv is over for me, this is hard".

I find these quotes so interesting. I get him saying "fine just go then" - that kind of defensive language would be understandable if you're guarding against heartbreak - but "tv is over for me" seems odd IMO. Like it puts the emphasis on the show, not Jasmine.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:07 am

I agree. Really odd thing to say.
But maybe his first experience with the house show has left him burnt in someway and now this?
no idea
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:23 am

djogbenyuie wrote:I agree. Really odd thing to say.
But maybe his first experience with the house show has left him burnt in someway and now this?
no idea

Yes it's a strange comment to be sure.  

On the topic of the real estate show, I find interesting that it was also produced by the W network.  When auditioning for Bette, KW would probably have submitted that as an example of his previous TV experience.  

If KW's mum came across in that show the same way she did on his HTD, the producers might have wanted him to at least make it to hometowns so they could work her into the storyline, for dramatic purposes.  

If he's not F1, I'd wonder this was perhaps part of the reason he was kept around for so long.

question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:29 am

I really doubt his presence in top 2 has anything to do with that though. He would've been sent home after HTD if this is the case.
I believe he has a real connection with Jasmine and she is into him, hence his presence in top 2.
Even though they probably would expect his mum to behave a certain way, it wasn't guaranteed so...
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:37 am

djogbenyuie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  do you think you can do the s/caps pretty please?

What F1 tells the girl to "go and pick the other guy"?
This is a strange thing to say and show.

Yes, he has a lot of problems with self esteem IMO but the fact that he says that makes me even more certain he is F1

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:42 am

djogbenyuie wrote:I really doubt his presence in top 2 has anything to do with that though. He would've been sent home after HTD if this is the case.
I believe he has a real connection with Jasmine and she is into him, hence his presence in top 2.
Even though they probably would expect his mum to behave a certain way, it wasn't guaranteed so...

Yes you're probably right, though I do get the impression you could rely on KWs mum to be a b*tch in just about any circumstance
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:51 am

primexi wrote:just rewatched the promo like 10 times from the episode(btw if you have bell tv services you can go to tv.bell.ca and watch it from the on demand section).

I honestly couldn't tell a difference in the sunlight, it's just two different locations they are walking from. kevins sunlight is diffentely dimmer(theres only sunlight in his background around a tree behind, nothing sunlight on the trees to the side). while mikhels sunlight is on one of tree to his side.

anyways onto quotes

kevin says "i told her, just go and pick him and i'll figure out my life" and "tv is over for me, this is hard". the very final voiceover jasmine says i can see a future with both these guys but i need one that lasts. pretty interesting considering she directly says to kevin early in the promo "i think you would leave me, ive experienced it twice so far".

oh he also says "I need to know if she believes in me" or something similar to that

I'm guessing they are setting up the drama for her to pick him IMO. Bugger I can't see the promo. How annoying that I'm in a different country right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:02 am

dee wrote:I guess, for me, I would rather choose a guy I loved that may not last more than a fling, than be stuck with a guy that every one else loves. JMO.
This. When I was younger, I thought it would be better to date someone that is more into me than me into them and someone who worships me. Big mistake. It's a waste of time for everyone. Older and wiser, I know it's just better to be with someone that you really wanted. Whether it lasts or not, who knows but as least there is no regrets because that's what you wanted in the first place. So I hope Jasmine follows her heart no matter what and chooses Kevin even if he is not perfect. (That's assuming he is F1, we still don't know for sure.)

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:11 am

She did say she was falling in love with both and actually said it about Mikhel first. If I was falling in love with 2men (bachelor world) then I would go for the one who would last.
I dont think Mikhel is just there because everyone loves him. Jasmine has said she is falling in love with him, that he makes her happy, that she loves talking to him, looking at him and being around him. She has said she wants to kiss him and not let go, she has said they had a connection from the beginning and it keeps building and now the chemistry is there, the romance is there and the passion is there. So its not just a case of people liking him. Always IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:24 am

see2love wrote:She did say she was falling in love with both and actually said it about Mikhel first. If I was falling in love with 2men (bachelor world) then I would go for the one who would last.
I dont think Mikhel is just there because everyone loves him. Jasmine has said she is falling in love with him, that he makes her happy, that she loves talking to him, looking at him and being around him. She has said she wants to kiss him and not let go, she has said they had a connection from the beginning and it keeps building and now the chemistry is there, the romance is there and the passion is there. So its not just a case of people liking him. Always IMO

I agree with this 100%

I don't get why people assume she loves just KW and if she chooses Mikhel it will be for any other reason than she loves him. I mean, yes she is given us reasons pro and con both but the feeling is there in both cases.
It's not because we've seen it more with one at some point that it can't be true for the other.
If i didn't hear her say those things, and genuinely mean it for both guys, i won't even be doubting the ending, no matter the edit and stuff.

JMO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:29 am

Leads say they are in love with both all the time but I can't imagine how someone can be in love with 2 people at the same time. Blows my mind. Like, sure. But in love? Just IMO of course.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess