SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:21 pm

I honestly think if the lead had control of their seasons there would be maybe six people after the first night and the last few dates would have one person.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by makeover Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Yes. I no longer hold anything against the leads for breaking hearts of F2. That's just the show unfortunately.

I noticed in the bloopers, Kevin W is highly featured. They portrayed him so serious and grumpy on the show and doesn't show much of his light-hearted side. I am sure everyone, including Kevin, has good sides and ugly sides. Just depending on what the show wants to feature for their storyboard.

Regarding Jasmine backing up everything she said she wanted, that could also just be editing for the show to make small storylines for each guy and their relationship with Jasmine. Everyone has a role to play. Drew is the villain. Chris is the nerdy guy the villain picks on. Benoit is the horny French guy. Kevin is the bad. Mikhel is a sweetheart. Mike is the stable reserved guy. Kevin P is the free spirit. Etc.

Just IMO, but Mikhel talks about Jasmine like he has a crush on her, not in love.

I wouldn't read too much into the body language shown in the preview though. Cos it's just a 2 minutes preview. But they are trying to make people think Kevin W would potentially leave Jasmine again.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Some SCs to help

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My screen caps from the preview.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:47 pm

IMO they are on different paths and could be from different angles so hard to know

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:50 pm

One of them could be leaving?

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:51 pm

I don't think those shots are on the same path are they? The shadows go in opposite directions is all so if it was the same path one would be morning and one afternoon. In those pictures it does appear that Kevin is darker. Hmmm. Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:52 pm

avoice wrote:One of them could be leaving?
Guess so but it just looks like different path make up meaning, one looks like dirt and another looks like cobblestone or rock.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:55 pm

The trees even seem different to me.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:01 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
avoice wrote:One of them could be leaving?
Guess so but it just looks like different path make up meaning, one looks like dirt and another looks like cobblestone or rock.

yes it looks like 2 different roads that is what I thought too, but now looking at it seems almost equal time.  Who the hell knows until we see it for real? 1 have light stands the other does not and as you say one is dirt and the other cobblestone.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:13 pm

Makes it harder to tell which guy is later in the day because the trees in Kevin's sc hang over more and cast a bigger shadow, while Mikhel's trees are vertical for the most part and allow the sunlight to come in more.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:18 pm

Yes, they both have contrasty lighting and looks like it wasnt that far apart. So hard to tell who comes first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:20 pm

I asked if one could be leaving because of their different walks. Mikhel is walking fast and Kevin slower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess